Clarifying my Views on the Ideal Male Height (5'9")

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
** Read the whole thing before replying. All of my mentions of 5'9" are barefoot and completely unfrauded. I'm not talking about a 5'6" small framed peanut-skulled wimp who larps as 5'9" **

So a lot of retards have been trying to exaggerate my views or take things I say out of context. "5'2" iS iDEaL heIGHt bRo".

I never said 5'9" is ideal on its own in the absence of any correlating features. I have always said 5'9" is ideal height for all around aesthetics and having ONS. I've said this since I first joined a year and a half ago and would only post here once a month. If someone is 5'9" with skinny wrists, bad frame, long unproportional skull and body, terrible gymmaxxing potential, etc. then it's completely over for him. 99% of 5'9" men don't have any of these issues, compared to like 75% of men 6' and 99% of men > 6'5".

When it comes to having ONS, girls want a really good face and body. You need masculine width and proportions as that's what girls are looking for in ONS. At 5'9", you'll have good facial proportions and robustness since you're not too short to where you will have a wimp skull, and not too tall where you will have a long narrow skull (or sometimes ogre too).

All of the height studies only take height on its own. They don't take their faces, frames, proportions, bodies, etc into account so they are inherently flawed. Girls will imagine a hot guy who fits all their facial/body/proportions criteria and then basically just manifest an arbitrary height number to them because of social standards for women to date tall men without calculating what it will do to their aesthetics.

Taller guys will have longer faces, less robust features, worse frames, worse proportions ie. unproportionally long skinny legs, wide hips, skinny long forearms, small-looking skull, narrow face, etc. People who don't have these issues and are perfectly proportional and aesthetic are like 1/10,000,000. Obviously girls will be attracted to them since they're so exceedingly rare. He'll still get bested by someone with a better looking face regardless. Compared to like 99% of 5'9" men fitting this criteria it's not a fair comparison.

Also your dick size will appear smaller in comparison to your height, so you will likely not get callbacks or word might spread around.

Only person I've seen come close to this is Francisco Lachowski, but he never tried to gymmaxx and probably would've had difficulty doing it without roids and would easily develop inbalances, unlike his 5'9" counterparts.

Stable LTR boyfriend vs ONS comparison:

Istockphoto 175265695 612x612
44609613 0 image m 6 1624509267406 1

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, BrahminBoss, 6485b025t and 43 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zipzam, BrahminBoss, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
I think 5'9 is a bit on the shorter side. 6'0 is perfect, and ideal.

but 5'9 doesn't pull ur appeal down, unless the girl is same height or taller than you. A 5'6 girl choosing between a 5'9 guy with good face, and 6'0 guy with average face, will choose a 5'9 guy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: m0ss26, IMOGYOU, BrahminBoss and 19 others
Talla the beta

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 20679 and 2 others
20211225 014240

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15827, n0rthface and 19 others
I think 5'9 is a bit on the shorter side. 6'0 is perfect, and ideal

but 5'9 doesn't pull ur appeal down, unless the girl is same height or taller than you.
5'9"-5'10" unfrauded = 6' by normie standards. Problem is too many 5'5" faggots will say they're 5'9" because they think faking their height will make them attractive. Then they complain that they can't get girls despite being "muh average height is 5'9"" while simultaneously having a small skull and frame and wearing 4 inch lifts whenever they step outside further fucking up their proportions.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member and 18 others
5'9"-5'10" unfrauded = 6' by normie standards. Problem is too many 5'5" faggots will say they're 5'9" because they think faking their height will make them attractive.
true. I am 5'10 in the morning, and I heightmog about 50% of the guys I see. Kinda implies I am average, which is true for my height in US

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 4614
4B6478A3 8B3A 4E62 8DCF 52F8B995DAEF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15827, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Cope. 4'5 is the ideal height. Anything over will make you look deformed. 4'5 men are sex havers while many tall men are incels. Just look at how robust Peter Dinklage is. Look at his frame and his warrior skull. Also his smaller size allows him to hide better so that makes him better at hunting/providing.
Download

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, zeshama, BrahminBoss and 41 others
lies; everybody knows the optimal height is 6'- 6'2" ; giraffe maxxin like this forum worships will have you be excluded by a lot of girls since they cant reach your face :feelskek:
also i dont give a shit about "frame" with enough trianing and shit ton of roids everyone will eventaully have the width, the condition etc; look at Phil Heath for example (Mr O) insane body and yet in HS he was a skinny twink who couldnt even make the top basketball leagues and was mogged by everybody else especially in height; but he claims elite genetics and elite ball status like all these fraudsters do :feelskek:
just be on 10 grams of gear a week theory is real as it can be :feelskek:
and no you wont die at 50 as a bodybuilder

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Yerico7, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
Ive noticed alot of tall people have horrible postures as desk work etc school college really isnt for them, which in turn makes their faces abnormally long

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14561 and 2 others
as a 5'9 man, I agree with this thread without reading anything (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 11610, Deleted member 14392 and 13 others
** Read the whole thing before replying. All of my mentions of 5'9" are barefoot and completely unfrauded. I'm not talking about a 5'6" small framed peanut-skulled wimp who larps as 5'9" **

So a lot of retards have been trying to exaggerate my views or take things I say out of context. "5'2" iS iDEaL heIGHt bRo".

I never said 5'9" is ideal on its own in the absence of any correlating features. I have always said 5'9" is ideal height for all around aesthetics and having ONS. I've said this since I first joined a year and a half ago and would only post here once a month. If someone is 5'9" with skinny wrists, bad frame, long unproportional skull and body, terrible gymmaxxing potential, etc. then it's completely over for him. 99% of 5'9" men don't have any of these issues, compared to like 75% of men 6' and 99% of men > 6'5".

When it comes to having ONS, girls want a really good face and body. You need masculine width and proportions as that's what girls are looking for in ONS. At 5'9", you'll have good facial proportions and robustness since you're not too short to where you will have a wimp skull, and not too tall where you will have a long narrow skull (or sometimes ogre too).

All of the height studies only take height on its own. They don't take their faces, frames, proportions, bodies, etc into account so they are inherently flawed. Girls will imagine a hot guy who fits all their facial/body/proportions criteria and then basically just manifest an arbitrary height number to them because of social standards for women to date tall men without calculating what it will do to their aesthetics.

Taller guys will have longer faces, less robust features, worse frames, worse proportions ie. unproportionally long skinny legs, wide hips, skinny long forearms, small-looking skull, narrow face, etc. People who don't have these issues and are perfectly proportional and aesthetic are like 1/10,000,000. Obviously girls will be attracted to them since they're so exceedingly rare. He'll still get bested by someone with a better looking face regardless. Compared to like 99% of 5'9" men fitting this criteria it's not a fair comparison.

Also your dick size will appear smaller in comparison to your height, so you will likely not get callbacks or word might spread around.

Only person I've seen come close to this is Francisco Lachowski, but he never tried to gymmaxx and probably would've had difficulty doing it without roids and would easily develop inbalances, unlike his 5'9" counterparts.

View attachment 1457917View attachment 1457918
You criticize the studies for being inherently flawed while arbitrarily choosing 5’9 as the ideal, why not 5’8 or 5’10?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, FailedNormieManlet, AscendingHero and 1 other person

6'7 is ideal if you're broad and filled out.

but i've enough men over 6'2 that are sickly thin looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member

I am 5"9 and had 89 slays all in America in 3 years and a few months. I am very passive and I don't actively approach so mostly online game (with a few insta models scattered in there) but my conversion is very high for some reason. I think I would have more if I was 6ft but I have no way of knowing. Logic says I would. In any case, all else being equal taller is better I feel. If not for slaying in terms of sheer numbers, for more respect from other dudes.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member, hypergamy and 3 others
You criticize the studies for being inherently flawed while arbitrarily choosing 5’9 as the ideal, why not 5’8 or 5’10?
5'8"-5'10" is all fine. Just a general range. You can see the best looking people are all in that range. All of the slayers I know are around that height with good frames and faces.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Vvvvxxxx, greeneyedsubhuman and 2 others
5'9"-5'10" unfrauded = 6' by normie standards. Problem is too many 5'5" faggots will say they're 5'9" because they think faking their height will make them attractive. Then they complain that they can't get girls despite being "muh average height is 5'9"" while simultaneously having a small skull and frame and wearing 4 inch lifts whenever they step outside further fucking up their proportions.
This. A lot of niggas don't even measure themselves properly. Then there's me who has probably measured himself hundreds of times on under different conditions like an autist.

• +1
Reactions: Win
5'8"-5'10" is all fine. Just a general range. You can see the best looking people are all in that range. All of the slayers I know are around that height with good frames and faces.
This is cope. I guess that being too tall can be a failo but the ideal range is 6'1"-6'3" imo. Tall but not gangly. But I just think this entire post is an excuse for you not to take advantage of your height. There is a reasonably large niche of women who would fuck you just because of your height as long as you are at least normie (which you are).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16110 and 2 others
6'7 is ideal if you're broad and filled out.

but i've enough men over 6'2 that are sickly thin looking.
That's a huge "if". 99% of 6'7" guys don't have the frame or genetics to do that. Neither do most 6'2" guys either. Only way is to use roids which will fuck up your hair. This guy is like 1/100,000,000:

Br UyFfC5CmSr4fIo9KnNVs7Xcck5 poB7SH3YcsfmQ

But then PSLers will say that's the average 6'7" guy. No shit your views are the way they are if you believe that. Meanwhile the average 6'7" guy looks like this after 3 years of lifting with a long ass narrow face and frame:

HowToGainWeightAsASkinnyPersonorEctomorph

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, DarkLooks, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
Bro enough of these threads.

it is so clear how wrong u are and I don’t even feel like arguing because I know I’ll wake up and you’ll make the same autistic thread tm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 16110, Deleted member and 5 others
That's a huge "if". 99% of 6'7" guys don't have the frame or genetics to do that. Neither do most 6'2" guys either. Only way is to use roids which will fuck up your hair. This guy is like 1/100,000,000:

View attachment 1459043

But then PSLers will say that's the average 6'7" guy. No shit your views are the way they are if you believe that. Meanwhile the average 6'7" guy looks like this after 3 years of lifting with a long ass narrow face and frame:

View attachment 1459045
Well he can get bigger in the picture.

Ectomorph body type is horrible to deal with short or tall…

for me at 6 ft, I can get fat relatively easy. But it’s very difficult for me to get stronger which is a genetic thing

I hate my genetics when it comes to body building always look like shit in that area

@MyAssStinksLikeShit is 5'8, so that's the ideal male height

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 11758
Would u say gymmaxing natural is worth it for a 5 feet 9 guy?

for me at 6 ft, I can get fat relatively easy. But it’s very difficult for me to get stronger which is a genetic thing

I hate my genetics when it comes to body building always look like shit in that area
How can one tell if they are a ecto?

How can one tell if they are a ecto?
Ecto is like a weird person that stays very thin eating anything.
It can also be a person that struggles to build any strength

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Should everyone height fraud to 6'0 really?

I'm 6'2" but I can see the benefits that claiming 6'0 would bring, including the number not intimidating foids and being able to humiliate any guy 6'1 or less by implied height fraud.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member
@LooksOverAll Let us extend an olive branch to one another on this auspicious day friend.
Let us meet each other half way at 6ft being ideal for facial aesthetics, eh, ol’ pal?

@LooksOverAll Let us extend an olive branch to one another on this auspicious day friend.
Let us meet each other half way at 6ft being ideal for facial aesthetics, eh, ol’ pal?
No. 5'9". All the most attractive men to women are 5'8"-5'10", depending on how much/if they're frauding.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14160

I'm so sorry to hear your situation man. You most likely wouldn't have that problem if you were 5'9".

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DarkLooks, Deleted member and ifyouwannabemylover
Should everyone height fraud to 6'0 really?

I'm 6'2" but I can see the benefits that claiming 6'0 would bring, including the number not intimidating foids and being able to humiliate any guy 6'1 or less by implied height fraud.
No, that's retarded. You need to be born 5'9". Trying to fraud lower than your height is the same as someone who is 5'5" trying to fraud 5'9" thinking just saying the words will make them more attractive. You need to actually look and have the development of someone who is 5'9".

Bro enough of these threads.

it is so clear how wrong u are and I don’t even feel like arguing because I know I’ll wake up and you’ll make the same autistic thread tm
Last I remembered you claimed you can't build any muscle and you have a skinny fat lanklet body. You have a gf so I assume your face is good, but if you were 5'9" your face would be better, frame would be more proportional, and you wouldn't have any issue building muscle.

I am 5"9 and had 89 slays all in America in 3 years and a few months. I am very passive and I don't actively approach so mostly online game (with a few insta models scattered in there) but my conversion is very high for some reason. I think I would have more if I was 6ft but I have no way of knowing. Logic says I would. In any case, all else being equal taller is better I feel. If not for slaying in terms of sheer numbers, for more respect from other dudes.
do they know youre 5'9 before you meet them ?

Would u say gymmaxing natural is worth it for a 5 feet 9 guy?

Stop asking him like he's an expert you fucking spastic

He is incel at 6'7 as his face isn't recognised as human

He had surgeries to let normal people know he wasn't alien, and so now they serve him at the supermarket rather than press the emergency button underneath their cash-till, but that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
No. 5'9". All the most attractive men to women are 5'8"-5'10", depending on how much/if they're frauding.
Ok bhai 5’9 it is. Merry Christmas again😍

Stop asking him like he's an expert you fucking spastic

He is incel at 6'7 as his face isn't recognised as human

He had surgeries to let normal people know he wasn't alien, and so now they serve him at the supermarket rather than press the emergency button underneath their cash-till, but that's it.
Just because I'm ugly doesn't mean I'm not able to learn shit. I thought you blocked me?

Last I remembered you claimed you can't build any muscle and you have a skinny fat lanklet body. You have a gf so I assume your face is good, but if you were 5'9" your face would be better, frame would be more proportional, and you wouldn't have any issue building muscle.
I’m 6’5 and lanklet and haven’t worked out or eaten in surplus in years so I can put on weight if I’m not lazy. Either way I’d choose my height and body any single day of the year over 5’9 with a better frame.

I literally get a compliment every single time I meet a girl, “oh my god your so tall” with a blushing smile and all men I talk to have to look up to me like I’m their father. Why would I trade that for a bigger shoulder width JFL

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Deleted member 16989, .👽. and 3 others
I’m 6’5 and lanklet and haven’t worked out or eaten in surplus in years so I can put on weight if I’m not lazy. Either way I’d choose my height and body any single day of the year over 5’9 with a better frame.

I literally get a compliment every single time I meet a girl, “oh my god your so tall” with a blushing smile and all men I talk to have to look up to me like I’m their father. Why would I trade that for a bigger shoulder width JFL
How do you know you can? If you already have a skinny fat body despite not eating much, you'll probably become a bloat lord when you try and bulk.

5'9" will automatically give you a better frame and face just by logic given your current base. Take your current face and slightly shrink it and apply sagittal growth to compensate for it and boom, you're instantly more attractive. Same concept applies to your body. iirc you have only fucked 1 girl in your life so having a better face and gymmaxxed body will give you better ONS potential. Being a tall lanklet only helps with LTRs.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
OP is retarded.

Indeed he is

You are 3 inches shorter than him at 6'4 and look at your sex-appeal to women

2655626 B3DAC975 30BA 4A3E B972 4A859A80B19F 1

No offence, but do you think you would anywhere near as good at 5'9?

Just look at your fucking shoulder frame. You are beastly. You look as though you are born in the Chinese year of the beast.

Look at your mother fucking proportions

Your face is good, but placed on a 5'9 stature and it's nowhere NEAR as appealing to a woman.

He is a moron. INDEED.

He thinks taller dudes like you have messed up facial proportions, while we can see your upper, middle & lower facial thirds are even.

He thinks you are just several inches higher up in the air :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Indeed he is

You are 3 inches shorter than him at 6'4 and look at your sex-appeal to women

View attachment 1459403

No offence, but do you think you would anywhere near as good at 5'9?

Just look at your fucking shoulder frame. You are beastly. You look as though you are born in the Chinese year of the beast.

Look at your mother fucking proportions

Your face is good, but placed on a 5'9 stature and it's nowhere NEAR as appealing to a woman.

He is a moron. INDEED.

He thinks taller dudes like you have messed up facial proportions, while we can see your upper, middle & lower facial thirds are even.

He thinks you are just several inches higher up in the air :ROFLMAO:
He needed roids to get that body, which is still not even impressive compared to a 5'9" guy who trained for 1 year natty. I can also see his chin is downward grown and recessed which wouldn't have happened if his skull was more compact. Also only has a laycount of 1 with some bpd chick so far from being the slayer that he would've been if he was 5'9".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NonChadSlayer, MakinItHappenReturn and Deleted member 16220
I can never agree to this. I know for sure if i was 6’4”+ (with the same face) my life would be drastically better.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 11610 and 5 others
Dude realistically I’m like average-ish maybe slightly above facially and I know it.

NO. You are a pretty boy. You just have wrist slitter emo charisma so it's a looks subtractor irl, hence you don't get as much attention as you should. You put women off with your 'mummies boy' energy. Trust me.

I’m just tall and wide with tattoos and even I have learned to accept this. I’m not good looking but ive realized you don’t need to be. You just need to be “good enough” to get a good girlfriend and realistically that’s all that matters. I know for a fact now that personality, confidence, game, it all definitely matters once you hit a certain looks threshold because women EXPECT you to have it. They literally think you’re a fucking sperg if you look like chad but act incel. Like it’s so fucking weird to them lmao.

You really don't need to be. If you are tall and wide framed. Exactly. Once threshold is met it's down to your 'actions'.

Saying that, you are good looking. Just not Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
He needed roids to get that body, which is still not even impressive compared to a 5'9" guy who trained for 1 year natty. I can also see his chin is downward grown and recessed which wouldn't have happened if his skull was more compact. Also only has a laycount of 1 with some bpd chick so far from being the slayer that he would've been if he was 5'9".

Haha Haha GIFs | Tenor

You moron. He is far too low inhib to ever take steroids.

He only just lost his virginity to a 26 year old bitch that pretty much raped him.

Get outta here.

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
I can never agree to this. I know for sure if i was 6’4”+ (with the same face) my life would be drastically better.
False. You have no way of knowing this other than speculation with no basis to back it on.

I believe Stallone is the ideal male.

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 7725
You’re a dumb fuck jfl. I’m completely natty and don’t even look like I’ve used steroids. I literally look natural as fuck. I’m not even big jfl. And you’re telling me I would slay harder if I was shorter? Makes zero fucking sense, women literally select for height you dog.
I'm pretty sure you made a post about taking T.
Haha Haha GIFs | Tenor

You moron. He is far too low inhib to ever take steroids.

He only just lost his virginity to a 26 year old bitch that pretty much raped him.

Get outta here.
Exactly. All this "sex appeal" and has only fucked 1 mentally ill roastie. The 5'9" Chads I know get laid easily since they're 14.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Vvvvxxxx, Buci and 1 other person
You’re a dumb fuck jfl. I’m completely natty and don’t even look like I’ve used steroids. I literally look natural as fuck. I’m not even big jfl. And you’re telling me I would slay harder if I was shorter? Makes zero fucking sense, women literally select for height you dog.

Hahahahahahha
:lul:
Lol GIFs | Tenor
Omg Lol GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

This nigga is too funny

@ForeverRecession @LooksOverAll thinks this guy roided

2655626 B3DAC975 30BA 4A3E B972 4A859A80B19F 1

• JFL
Reactions: Primordial and Deleted member 1617
Cope. 4'5 is the ideal height. Anything over will make you look deformed. 4'5 men are sex havers while many tall men are incels. Just look at how robust Peter Dinklage is. Look at his frame and his warrior skull. Also his smaller size allows him to hide better so that makes him better at hunting/providing.
View attachment 1457946
Lmao made me laugh out loud

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Constantin Denis
5'9 isn't even average male height in Germany

For Zoomers 6ft3-6ft5 is ideal and allows basketballmaxxing and also provides major Career benefits in addition to sexual attractiveness

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero and germanlooks