Do MILFS prefer younger guys or men their age?

Mysticcc

Mysticcc

Blackpilled again
What do you guys think? I think i get more ioi’s from milfs rather than girls my age and its getting to feel kinda weird tbh. Maybe its because they dont get hit by younger guys that much and have to show some more interest to get noticed?

probably younger as it would make them feel better/younger

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, murdah and nathan
Their age. I think there's a study or a survey on this. Women prefer their age, men prefer ~20.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
In their 20s, they prefer men a few years older.
In their 30s, they prefer men their own age
In their 40s, they prefer men a few years younger.
Something along those lines based on that okcupid study.

I don't think many milfs, let alone hot milfs, go for significantly younger men. Women are generally more relationship focused than men, while men are more sex focused. The older women get, the more they are interested in a man's wallet. They've ridden the CC for quite a bit and they got tired of it. They are looking for a sponsor to wine and dine them, a good lifestyle, fancy trips etc. Additionally, they know younger guys just want to hit it and quit it, they have on average less money and they aren't willing to pay for shit. Another factor is that many women in their 30s know that their fertility window is closing and they are desperately looking for a betabuxx to reproduce with. There are a few exceptions of course, but 30+ women are generally more interested in extracting resources than having hot sex with Chad.

30+ women are easy prey for darktriadmaxxed betabuxxers, who leverage their position/wallet and dangle the carrot of commitment in front of these women in order to pump and dump them. Normies who have accumulated a significant amount of status and money are basically "Chads" for 30+ women. This is one of those things that the redpill gets right. A 33 year old neurosurgeon normie might not be able to pull a 23 year old hottie to fuck easily, but he can pull a 33 year old hottie to fuck easily. While a 23 year old broke Chad might be able to pull a 23 year old hottie easily, it's significantly harder for him to pull a 33 year old hottie(not that he cares though, since 23 year olds are on average hotter than 33 year olds).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mysticcc
What do you guys think? I think i get more ioi’s from milfs rather than girls my age and its getting to feel kinda weird tbh. Maybe its because they dont get hit by younger guys that much and have to show some more interest to get noticed?
You get iois from black and Mexican homosexuals in their 40s and 50s

You get iois from black and Mexican homosexuals in their 40s and 50s
There are not mexicans where i live but yes sometimes

young guys to bang and older guys to betabuxx

• +1
Reactions: Mysticcc
They prefer anything thats not you ngl