do MK 677 and k2 increase or decrease chewing / facepulling results

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
it's a bit confusing people say it boosts results but if it makes bones denser , then it should be harder to pull / apply force on ?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
k2 mk4 inhibits bone resorbtion meaning it slows down remodelling but it addes density

k2 mk4 inhibits bone resorbtion meaning it slows down remodelling but it addes density
yeh so it makes it harder to get gains from chewing or facepulling or even MSE ?

• +1
yeh so it makes it harder to get gains from chewing or facepulling ?
facepulliung is cope,chewing is not cop but takes like a year

• So Sad
Reactions: chigoha
What's the point of k2 if it just makes the bone more dense

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and chigoha
What's the point of k2 if it just makes the bone more dense
fill out bones and has masculinising effect but takes months to years

facepulliung is cope,chewing is not cop but takes like a year
You did not answer the question I just provided your retarded opinion edit: the I and the u are next to eachother on leyboard

fill out bones and has masculinising effect but takes months to years
Ah. So what exactly is the reason that people use k2 for megadosing during mewing? I thought it was for bone remodeling. What helps with bone remodeling? HGH? What’s a good stack to change with MSE+FM?

You did not answer the question I just provided your retarded opinion
its cope,mse is not cope so k2 mk4 will make it go slower

Ah. So what exactly is the reason that people use k2 for megadosing during mewing? I thought it was for bone remodeling. What helps with bone remodeling? HGH? What’s a good stack to change with MSE+FM?
k2 mk4 at 5mg might be good but megadosing will make bone remodellign more slower

• +1
its cope,mse is not cope so k2 mk4 will make it go slower
Okay thanks. Do u have any sources or just anything you could link so I could read on it more and get a better understanding of k2?

Okay thanks. Do u have any sources or just anything you could link so I could read on it more and get a better understanding of k2?
ray peat forums

Why would that be. That’s interesting
well k2 mk4 helps to get calcium in the bones but high odses inhibit bone resorbtion which is bad for remodelling but good for density

• +1