ANON
Fuchsia
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2025
- Posts
- 10,142
- Reputation
- 21,179
- OP
- #51
Ye I heard that beofreBarett had an accnt on .net back in the day![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Ye I heard that beofreBarett had an accnt on .net back in the day![]()
I do so..
Good point tbhDepends how famous u mean ik ppl who model on site and in the lm space
Barret was here aswll
I guess involving there it’s what makes him get a bfrYe I heard that beofre

Bro u can model as an mtn if u have a unique lookGood point tbh
There’s more people that model here than I thought
Atleast you slayed broI’m not I actually lied im an 18yo loser who has never had a girlfriend
ye , me 6'6 chadU
Aight buddy
they all know about lookismIf I was some famous ass model it would be funny to watch 15 year olds dumbass kids glaze me for me looks
Some of them have to lurk just for this reason
Proof thenye , me 6'6 chad
ye prob every model on orgIf I was some famous ass model it would be funny to watch 15 year olds dumbass kids glaze me for me looks
Some of them have to lurk just for this reason
Ye ig guess they wouldthey all know about lookism
salludonIf I was some famous ass model it would be funny to watch 15 year olds dumbass kids glaze me for me looks
Some of them have to lurk just for this reason
barrett and o'pry probably were on .netYe ig guess they would
But it’s be funny if they used forums
I’ve never heart that where do I see itdidn’t pneumo dm barret back then and barret kinda new some org methods. lol
he faked his whole ascension lolsalludon
In one pneumos „water pulling guide“ he showed the chat of barret and him on insta talking about puffiness and shit and i think barret knew about water pulling or some bsI’ve never heart that where do I see it
he faked his whole ascension lol