Do models use org

I do so..
1790596144877
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kbj and ANON
Depends how famous u mean ik ppl who model on site and in the lm space
Barret was here aswll
Good point tbh

There’s more people that model here than I thought
 
Good point tbh

There’s more people that model here than I thought
Bro u can model as an mtn if u have a unique look
Watch runway shows and u will understand what I’m saying
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON
ye , me maher
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON
If I was some famous ass model it would be funny to watch 15 year olds dumbass kids glaze me for me looks

Some of them have to lurk just for this reason
they all know about lookism
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON
If I was some famous ass model it would be funny to watch 15 year olds dumbass kids glaze me for me looks

Some of them have to lurk just for this reason
ye prob every model on org
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON
If I was some famous ass model it would be funny to watch 15 year olds dumbass kids glaze me for me looks

Some of them have to lurk just for this reason
salludon
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON
didn’t pneumo dm barret back then and barret kinda new some org methods. lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON and fantom0726
i mean hes still a model
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON
I’ve never heart that where do I see it

he faked his whole ascension lol
In one pneumos „water pulling guide“ he showed the chat of barret and him on insta talking about puffiness and shit and i think barret knew about water pulling or some bs:forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726 and ANON

Similar threads

BraveCake
Replies
55
Views
138
cyrobro_
C
Jordan Barrett
Replies
66
Views
298
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
mads007
Replies
14
Views
55
mads007
mads007
IndecentEyes
Replies
9
Views
38
livelaughlook
livelaughlook
Larploid_498
Replies
4
Views
33
Slavurik
Slavurik

Users who are viewing this thread

  • underbiteuser
Back
Top