Do most curries look like this underneath the high body fat

A decent amount of Arabs look white while almost NO Indians look white hence the cope react

Because of the darker skin which was the original point of the comment

I open all threads. Since this forum is an Indians infested shithole and you faggots keep spamming this curry shit, most threads are about Indians
Caucasoid does not mean white but low IQ sfcels wouldn't know that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: even Ethiopians are considered "Caucasoid". Caucasoid has to due with skull shape and facial structure. No indian has ever claimed to be white, just Caucasoid, or mixed Caucasoid (the other half of the mix being australoid).

Also most threads about Indians get started by non Indians looking to trigger Indians into a reaction you fucking retarded faggot :lul::lul::lul:. You people lay the bait, and then have the nerve to get mad when curries take it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220623-173035_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220623-173035_Chrome.jpg
    677.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220623-173053_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220623-173053_Chrome.jpg
    591.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220623-173108_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220623-173108_Chrome.jpg
    682.5 KB · Views: 0
Not only that but yeah that’s a big part of it

Well the other trait is the big nose I mean arabs look whiter cause they have less veddiod dna that's it but your delusional if you think this guy would be called curry by an average dude

Caucasoid does not mean white but low IQ sfcels wouldn't know that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: even Ethiopians are considered "Caucasoid". Caucasoid has to due with skull shape and facial structure. No indian has ever claimed to be white, just Caucasoid, or mixed Caucasoid (the other half of the mix being australoid).

Also most threads about Indians get started by non Indians looking to trigger Indians into a reaction you fucking retarded faggot :lul::lul::lul:. You people lay the bait, and then have the nerve to get mad when curries take it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
Women don't care about that stupid shit. You're a "Caucasoid" curry bitch and still a virgin incel.

Women don't care about that stupid shit. You're a "Caucasoid" curry bitch and still a virgin incel.
I'm not a Caucasoid, I'm mixed, and I'm incel cause of my skin color and hair type not my personality. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Ngl yeah ik a lot of indian dudes with face structure like this its crazy

i really want this type of jaw but i'm to broke to fix my jaw

What do u look like

Very ugly NGL i don't publicly post pics anymore I mean I got the message from lookism I'm happy this site isn't as big a dicks as lookism when it comes to bullying people based on appearnce.

Why did I get a cope react.

View attachment 1748093

View attachment 1748094

This is what caucasoid skull even means it doesn't mean either are white you can clearly tell they have non white traits the 2nd clearly looks algerian and the first clearly looks Indians but to an untrained race autist they look white.

Hence why some arabs look ''white''
That's literally a South Indian probably from a lower caste that's an albino. Not every curry has those same facial features :lul::lul::lul:

That's literally a South Indian probably from a lower caste that's an albino. Not every curry has those same facial features :lul::lul::lul:

Bro that guy would get called an uncanny white in Europe he looks a lot whiter than you think.

Bro that guy would get called an uncanny white in Europe he looks a lot whiter than you think.
The first pic? No lmao his low ridge flat wide nose plus his huge low brow ridge would make him sus asf. He's literally probably 90% abo/ South asian hunter gatherer that has albinism :lul::lul::lul:

The first pic? No lmao his low ridge flat wide nose plus his huge low brow ridge would make him sus asf. He's literally probably 90% abo/ South asian hunter gatherer that has albinism :lul::lul::lul:

I think you were missing the point if you showed this to an average guy on the street he wouldn't get called curry or sand nigger he would just get called mixed probably if not some wierd variant of white.

also I wish the abo hunter gathrer looked like this NGL JFL

No like this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I think you were missing the point if you showed this to an average guy on the street he wouldn't get called curry or sand nigger he would just get called mixed probably if not some wierd variant of white.

also I wish the abo hunter gathrer looked like this NGL JFL
They do lmao. People from low caste south Indians have the most abo dna.

Low nose bridge that is flat and white, deep set orbitals with huge browridge that has zero upper eyelid exposure.

Attachments

• Paniya.png
    Paniya.png
    171.9 KB · Views: 0
  • ezgif-3-3d5bfc3140.jpg
    ezgif-3-3d5bfc3140.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
They do lmao. People from low caste south Indians have the most abo dna.

Low nose bridge that is flat and white, deep set orbitals with huge browridge that has zero upper eyelid exposure.

You think this guy would look anything resembling that guy as an albino.

2953587 Paniya

Thats insane delusion bro

You think this guy would look anything resembling that guy as an albino.

View attachment 1748133

Thats insane delusion bro
Know lmao this curry family has a enough amount of baloch dna (Neolithic Iranian) to have things like straight hair. I unironically probably have less abo dna than them, and yet I have coarser curlier hair than them, due to genetic recombination. My sister is pale- lightskin and has straight hair. My literal biological sister.

Know lmao this curry family has a enough amount of baloch dna (Neolithic Iranian) to have things like straight hair. I unironically probably have less abo dna than them, and yet I have coarser curlier hair than them, due to genetic recombination. My sister is pale- lightskin and has straight hair. My literal biological sister.

Bro stop coping with pigment and hair content look at the bones in this guys face face its shit.

Bro stop coping with pigment and hair content look at the bones in this guys face face its shit.
Yeah his facial development is shit lol, but most low caste tribals have good facial development. I was just showing you that pic so that you could see his eye area and browridge.

The second foid has decent facial development and a forward browridge too.

• JFL
Nigga ur light skin, not a manlet, and if I remember right u hve a HTN face. You’re a non NT mentalcel
I'm not lightskin

6ft is average height for western zoomers

I do not have a htn face and was rated 4.3 on photofeeler by foids 24 and under.

Sure I'm not NT, that's NOT the reason why I'm a incel/virgin though.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
I'm not lightskin

6ft is average height for western zoomers

I do not have a htn face and was rated 4.3 on photofeeler by foids 24 and under.

Sure I'm not NT, that's NOT the reason why I'm a incel/virgin though.
Nigga u mog me, and even I get the occasional date opportunity. Take some smile maxxed photos and try OLD again