Do nasolabial fillers work the same way as paranasal implants?

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
Title

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
very good question, i would like to do that too

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
They worked well for 3 months. Now it just bloats up my midface and makes me look puffy af. Maybe go for 0.25ml on each side and not 0.5 like i did.

• So Sad
Reactions: CristianT
They worked well for 3 months. Now it just bloats up my midface and makes me look puffy af. Maybe go for 0.25ml on each side and not 0.5 like i did.
Do they give the same effect?
Custom Paranasal Implant result side view Dr Barry Eppley Indianapolis

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Not exactly. Fillers push the paranasal area out more forward to your nose, whereas the implants also push the base of the nose out.

I would think without pushing the base of nose out, it makes you look fat/bloated

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and Deleted member 24444
Not exactly. Fillers push the paranasal area out more forward to your nose, whereas the implants also push the base of the nose out.

I would think without pushing the base of nose out, it makes you look fat/bloated
Thanks for a proper answer

Right looks way better
Bruh are you blind

The right has double the amount of nasolfold and looks like an oldcel

The guy went from 0 nasolfolds to a big as line that goes down his cheek looking like a sagging fat pad

Bruh are you blind

The right has double the amount of nasolfold and looks like an oldcel

Are you two even looking at the same area?
The upper or lower half of the image?

Are you two even looking at the same area?
The upper or lower half of the image?
Lower half obv cause that’s where the nasolfold is

The shadow in the upper half above the nose has nothing to with nasolfolds

And nasolfolds are 1000x worse than that slight shadow lol. Also the guy got rhino and other shit done

Lower half obv cause that’s where the nasolfold is

The shadow in the upper half above the nose has nothing to with nasolfolds

And nasolfolds are 1000x worse than that slight shadow lol. Also the guy got rhino and other shit done

Yeah I agree with you, just can’t understand why the other guy thinks it’s better on the right.

Paranasal anything imo is not a good solution it really needs lefort 1

Never get fillers. Not only is it obvious, it ruins collagen and it makes you look gay (unless thats your thing). Also nasiolabial folds are not a big deal unless you have thick skin or really bad skin all around

Never get fillers. Not only is it obvious, it ruins collagen and it makes you look gay (unless thats your thing). Also nasiolabial folds are not a big deal unless you have thick skin or really bad skin all around
I have a flat maxilla since Asian and paranasal implants seem like the only option. So I wanted to know if I can get fillers instead of implants

Don't get nasolabial fillers it will make you look bloated and you will lose angularity if you have any.

Don't get nasolabial fillers it will make you look bloated and you will lose angularity if you have any.
Brutal, seems like implants are the only option

I have a flat maxilla since Asian and paranasal implants seem like the only option. So I wanted to know if I can get fillers instead of implants
it depends on how they look. I assume you are worried about aging, but if you look at Jenna Ortega or Rhea Seehorn they are casted for looking younger than their age but both have nasiolabial folds. Now when it looks bad is when its Elliot Smith tier

it depends on how they look. I assume you are worried about aging, but if you look at Jenna Ortega or Rhea Seehorn they are casted for looking younger than their age but both have nasiolabial folds. Now when it looks bad is when its Elliot Smith tier
I want to get this
Paranasal1

Nose+More forward growth
You don't really need more foward growth, sure your mid face is flattish you need to grow out your hair and maybe darker eyebrows. whats your height

Get a fat graft

Fat grafts unreliable and heard it can bubble. When u gain weight that fat also does
Paranasals are good, only issue is that they upturn nose and can reduce ogee curve of cheekbones. The fullness they add to lower cheeks essentially reduces the hollows

For the upturn issue, you'd have to get a rhino after to compensate bybdownrurning the nose

I also need this
But it also makes your tip more bulbous the way it does it because it projects out the base of the nose. Basically squishing it and your tip closer, therefore widening your nostris too

But it also makes your tip more bulbous the way it does it because it projects out the base of the nose
Btw do you know if you can get rhino and paranasal at the same time?

But it also makes your tip more bulbous the way it does it because it projects out the base of the nose

Btw do you know if you can get rhino and paranasal at the same time?
Updated my posts added other info.

Smart thing would be paranasals first, wait a few months then rhino. Too many variables and you can't go with blind faith on any of this stuff to end up at your goal