Do Nicki Minaj and Barrett look really unfriendly reptile ape like primitive aggressive because of maxillary projection animalistic

Pei

Pei

Kraken
IMG 2136
IMG 2137

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, smoth, lemonnz and 4 others
@RecessedChinCel

@BrahminBoss

@LeonidasGui

@vermillioncorefan

@heightmaxxing

Nicki Minaj maxilla isn’t even all that in terms of projection when you put it into comparison for the average black person. Never though I’d see these two names together in a thread title.
wtf are you talking about she has way more projection than the average black person and has more projection than Barrett

Attachments

• IMG_1992.png
    IMG_1992.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1891.png
    IMG_1891.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1895.png
    IMG_1895.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Nicki Minaj maxilla isn’t even all that in terms of projection when you put it into comparison for the average black person. Never though I’d see these two names together in a thread title.
And why wouldn’t you expect them to be both mentioned as they’re both examples of people with insanely good maxilla

• +1
Reactions: h111
And why wouldn’t you expect them to be both mentioned as they’re both examples of people with insanely good maxilla
They both have great maxilla’s and so does the average crackhead in Jamaica. Blacks best feature is not there lips imo, it’s there maxilla’s, they have thick cheekbones and dense ramus, but minute chin projection gives them weird head shape but a white person with a blacks maxilla is always a mogger almost

• +1
Reactions: smoth
@lemonnz

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
They both have great maxilla’s and so does the average crackhead in Jamaica. Blacks best feature is not there lips imo, it’s there maxilla’s, they have thick cheekbones and dense ramus, but minute chin projection gives them weird head shape but a white person with a blacks maxilla is always a mogger almost
Barrett’s maxilla isn’t as projected as Nicki Minaj btw even though he’s way above average white persoj

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
wtf are you talking about she has way more projection than the average black person and has more projection than Barrett
JFL every black has a good maxilla sometimes it so severe people will call it prognathism

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
not that much

@Earth Dollar
Can you imagine how insanely unfriendly reptilian like the people with those ancient skull you showed me would have looked like when see how she and Barrett look and they more grown

Cope wdym both look exactly descriptive tbh
I'd say he looks like a reptile cuz his facial features are reptile-like overall, not only maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Looks like a fucking crocodile you retard, nobody finds attraction in that

Ignore list
Kill yourself, I could give less of a shit if I'm on your ignore list you Barrett-obsessed faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: saggyballsackcel, lowtiernormiechad and h111
Kill yourself, I could give less of a shit if I'm on your ignore list you Barrett-obsessed faggot.
wtf no he doesnt see barrett like that its only for beauty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jollibee and cromagnon
I dont think so tbh

because there are many forward grown people that have more friendly faces too. so I dont think it is the forward growth alone.

because there are many forward grown people that have more friendly faces too. so I dont think it is the forward growth alone.
I don’t agree Not really having long jaw body doesn’t necessarily mean forward grown face

I don’t agree Not really having long jaw body doesn’t necessarily mean forward grown face
just speaking of irl

most of the more forward grown people I know I have more intimidating faces but I also know a few that have friendly faces

im not just referring to the jaw bone either im referring to total facial forward growth

just speaking of irl

most of the more forward grown people I know I have more intimidating faces but I also know a few that have friendly faces

im not just referring to the jaw bone either im referring to total facial forward growth
Wdym Barrett and her can look friendly too just in some pictures like this they appear that way too because of the forward growth maybe when they bad mood they faces like that

Wdym Barrett and her can look friendly too just in some pictures like this they appear that way too because of the forward growth maybe when they bad mood they faces like that
I just thought having forward growth of the face will make you appear reptile like especially some shots they like lizards

I just thought having forward growth of the face will make you appear reptile like especially some shots they like lizards
sometimes

I think brow ridge has a lot to do with it too. like people with heavier brow ridges usually look far less friendly than people with softer ones.

• +1
sometimes

I think brow ridge has a lot to do with it too. like people with heavier brow ridges usually look far less friendly than people with softer ones.
Funny enough she has recessed browridge and Barrett has a browridge but it is very light not ogre at all but it’s grown in his 20s let me know if it’s ogre now
IMG 1597

sometimes

wtf tagged so many and barely got answers

Funny enough she has recessed browridge and Barrett has a browridge but it is very light not ogre at all but it’s grown in his 20s let me know if it’s ogre now View attachment 2982376
not really ogre tbh

I think in the case of Nicki she has intimidating eyebrow placement with thicker brows. I guess what I am trying to convey is that the eyebrow/browridge area has a big part in what makes a person look intimidating.

• +1
not really ogre tbh

I think in the case of Nicki she has intimidating eyebrow placement with thicker brows. I guess what I am trying to convey is that the eyebrow/browridge area has a big part in what makes a person look intimidating.
Do you think skulls of those people you posted looked unfriendly but sexy too people and that’s what being sexy is unfriendly not approachable tbh idk

Do you think skulls of those people you posted looked unfriendly but sexy too people and that’s what being sexy is unfriendly not approachable tbh idk
they probably look very unapproachable.

I actually saw a video on a theory that said because Neanderthals had the superior bone structure they attracted not just their own women but also human women as well.

• +1
Stacy with hot body imo

they probably look very unapproachable.

I actually saw a video on a theory that said because Neanderthals had the superior bone structure they attracted not just their own women but also human women as well.
How about the Neanderthal women attracting the men they thought they were way more hot and sexy than their own women? And head game crazy because of maxilla lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ltsOver and BrahminBoss
How about the Neanderthal women attracting the men they thought they were way more hot and sexy than their own women? And head game crazy because of maxilla lol
IMG 1864

• JFL
Reactions: ltsOver
How does maxilla affect blowjob pls explain

here is the video:

human men probably had to take what they could get tbh

Wdym that’s obvious, having more maxilla allows more room for it
Also looks hotter when you look down at the forward grown sexy maxilla with under eye support?

• +1