High intelligence is a substitute for the power + The epitome of androgenic mentality

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
1) High intelligence can help you to get through life easier
2) Critical, objective thinking is the epitome of a masculine mentality

I want to start off this thread by saying that there are different type of intelligence, and each one of them serves a purpose which you can take an advantage off:

multiple-intelligences.jpg
Multiple-Intelligences-Iron-2019-08-09-14.08.59.jpg

EQ ≠ IQ
Social skills = Assembly of autonomic and enteric nervous system

img_20190808_065652_984.jpg

Being genetically superior in intelligence is useful, the argument that low IQ chad can still fuck a woman does not change the fact - fact that your IQ can get you easier through life, rather than having a low IQ.
- Brb getting paid a minimum wage, cause you have no skills whatosever

- Brb, having to suck at some understandings of a certain knowledge

- Brb, struggling to understand things and connect the patterns & SOLVE them

- Brb no knowledge of languages

- Brb thinking slowly

- Brb bad speaking skills, no one will take you seriously

- Brb having 0 social skills, so your status is pretty much dead..
⬆️
These are some of the low IQ traits.

You can be high IQ and not have the critical reasoning (i'll get into that later) / Vice-versa

HIGH INTELLIGENCE
Some example of high IQ users: @retard (Kinematics) @thecel (looksmaxing) @Dyorotic2 (hormones) @Kingkellz (looksmaxing) @LondonVillie (philosophy)

"In fact, some research indicates a correlation between high intelligence and ... Moreover, it is moderately associated with creativity, intelligence, and knowledge. "

"Cognitive ability was more than five times more powerful than emotional intelligence. The average employee with high cognitive ability "

- Based on provided articles, it's clear that high intelligence is inevitable for higher achievements in life. I've stood up to some articles saying how intelligence is associated with mental disorders, but that's bullshit; A individual of higher intelligence will realize his self-worth and environment around him so he will not let to get undermined by stupid normies, life problems and desires (Self actualization).

On the other hand, you can

IMPROVE

your intelligence by neurogenesis (separate thread incoming). Neurogenesis is the process in which the new nerve cells are formed.

How to improve intelligence

318807_1_En_4_Fig1_HTML.gif
neurogenesis1.png
The-major-mechanisms-to-induce-ketosis-1-After-glycogen-stores-are-exhausted-during.jpg

So this is the process in which the new nerve cells are form, called neurogenesis.

- Diet, as the key underlying factor for cell production also plays a huge role in new nerve cell formation (ages 0-25 when neurogenesis is active & womb development) - A diet rich in fat is the best thing you can eat for neurogenesis and concentration, because the brain uses fat as a main fuel provided brain is made out of adipose tissue. Carbohydrates, in order to get used for brain energy, they have to go through conversion to get converted into linoleic acid, so it's an additional stress for metabolism because it has to do more tasks now. That's why fat and ketogenesis are a good for brain and nervous system. I've talked about keto diet, ketogenesis, brain function, and etc in the Math maxing thread of mine:

- Though, seeds and grain are underlooked factor here, alpha-linoleic acid which is the polyunsaturated fat more specifically (PUFA), are dangerous as they cause lipid oxidation (oxidative stress), furthermore leading to side effect of a chronic inflamation:

• fatigue.
  • fever.
  • mouth sores.
  • rashes.
  • abdominal pain.
  • chest pain.
⚠️ LONG TERM SIDE EFFECTS ⚠️
  • Frequent headaches
  • Cardiovascular issues
  • Liver problems
  • Premature aging

- By taking NGF (Nerve Growth Factor) you can help yourself with neuroplasticity, but neurogenesis is a complex process which also involves the cholinergic system.

- By optimizing BDNF (Brain Derived Neurotropic Factor) you're directly improving the neuroplasticity.

- Obviously, fix the lifestyle and try not to be low IQ (exercise, read a book, socialize)...

And not to forget:

GENETICS REGARDING INTELLIGENCE

While this thread may seem as an ideal opportunity to become a 200 IQ mastermind through nerve growth factors, your progress is hindered by your genetic makeup (Receptors, genes, hormone levels)... so for a brief example;

- Haploinsufficiency of the SHANK3 gene is causally linked to autism spectrum disorder
- In the autism model, HDAC2 is abnormally high
- If you are cursed with DRD2 A1 Allele, it essentially means that your brain has less dopamine receptors and you will always be low status.

Based on this, it's inevitably impossible to go past your genetics. Think of your genetics as the 'ceiling' in this case, because you can boost your neurogenesis and BDNF activity, but you cannot fix the receptors or the genes.

... And this is why intelligence on it's own isn't adequate, you must have the perfect enteric nervous system, peripheral as well as the central nervous system because a genius comes in package. Just like you need Jaw, maxilla and good orbitals to be considerate the chad, you need the whole package, metaphorically speaking.

Some things such as enteric nervous system are fixable, but i don't want to give a lecture. Let's just mention that the:

50% of dopamine is produced in the stomach - https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fimmu.2018.02398/full#:~:text=About 50% dopamine is produced,hepatic portal vein (6)

90-95 of serotonin produced in the gut - https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/09/190906092809.htm
GABA and oxytocin and multiple other chemicals crucial to mood are produced in the gut at levels considered to be crucial to mental health

The vagus nerve is a direct link to the brain from the gut and the enteric nervous system and majority of immune system are in the gut

Autism spectrum disorder treated with raw milk

fecal microbiota transplant, and observed significant improvements in GI symptoms, autism-related symptoms, and gut microbiota.

LOW INTELLIGENCE

Some examples of low IQ users: @Jimsonbobson505 @MakinItHappen @lifestyle21873 @Blackout.xl

On the other hand, we have the unfortunate low IQ cels who got cucked either by induced neurotoxicity when they were so young (Monosodium glutamate in the baby food, aspartame in the chocolate) which IS significant and may deteriorate your nervous system to a large margin.

These individuals may not necessarily suck in life, but it's going to be harder for them to realize certain things and their moneymaxing opportunity is significantly reduced, you don't even need a high intelligence to figure out how to make some money, just saying.

LOW IQ SHAMING HIGH IQ.

The worst thing high IQ'cels have to face is the opinion of majority, opinion of authority... But authority is stupid, and if high IQ cel doesn't have that in his head, he will go through severe depression until he figures out how things really are eventually.

If you're analytical/high IQ around the normatards, they'll hate you for it (jealousy). Yet most of the people require intelligence to help their emotional issue. And what's worse is that while around them, if you act like them, they begin to be intuitive and start tearing you down if you are intelligent.

That's why you need to value your intelligence, unironically value your personality, your stereotype and don't get bothered by the opinions of retarded people

" This meme is questioning whether you are wrong or whether

they (majority) are wrong "

⬆️⬆️⬆️ For the same reason, i avoid to interact with most of the people, i have so many acquitances personally but very few people i'm actually on a good basis, because most of them i cannot relate to, i just simply can't... They don't have analytical reasoning nor they have the intelligence, but that's why you're BETTER alone (unless you want to use people of course), you're even mentally stronger

Another example why shaming from retarded people should not be taken seriously is because their arguments doesn't make sense, they will ad-hominem you, and they will be straight up emotional

Example 1) When lifestyle was unable to defend himself after i insulted him on his low IQ attidude: click here

Example 2) When Gigachang got humiliated after he tried to undermine me, to appear more 'superior' by appealing to authority: click here

BIGGEST LOW IQ TRAIT - RETALITION ATTIDUDE, CHASING THE DOMINANCE (@Playboypuertorican)

Retaliation attitude is the most childish trait of an immature man. I have to credit @thecel for pointing this out: “retaliation attitude” that most men seem to have. An underlying cause of this is low IQ, which obviously makes them unable to think for themselves, so that's why they remain egotistical for the life as we learned that they don't come up to an objectively approved solution for whatever reason.

Examples:

• If you look at me a way I don't like, I have the right to punch you in the face.
  • If you insult me, I have the right to pin you against the wall and choke you.
  • If you bump into me, I have the right to throw you on the ground.
  • If you step on my shoes, I have the right to pull my gun on you and make you give me your shoes.
  • If you call me a racial slur, I can and should kill you right now.

These people seem to think with their ego only. They think it's masculine but it's not masculine at all. It's immature and low-IQ. A real man does not have a fragile ego. A real man does not have a short temper. A real man acts on morality; he does the right thing even if it doesn't make him feel good. It's a manly trait to forgive sometimes (@john2), sometimes it's ok to avoid a fight.. stop being the violent fucking retard, grow the fuck up.

That's why, the Beta males are more evolved and superior to alpha males. But who chase all the respect and sex but does not get it? Alpha males. Aggressive males. Violent males. Often times very stupid males. Just abandon civility and intellect in order to assert the dominance... TO THE SAME PEOPLE, at YOUR OWN IQ LEVEL.

AND "ALPHAS" DOESN'T GET ANY SEX WHATSOEVER, IT'S A NICE CHAD, NOT SOME BITCHY ASS GORILLA.

High testosterone is associated with generosity and honestly. Women like nice men not because they are betabux. Being nice = leadership and high T.

High T is extremely nice when nice, and unapologetically mean when referred to - "nice guys"

Women like men who fight hard against outsiders (dark triad analogy) but soft to their own people. its high T

An epitome of the androgenic mind would be your ancestor, who was morally good and loyal to his own homeland and people, but he used to fight with a traitor, not his own people duh...

MORALITY IN REGARDS TO LOW IQ PEOPLE

I'm slowly transitioning from the low IQ to rudimentary thinking right now. Because when men with the retaliation attitude react violently not because they believe it's moral but because they look for excuses to behave violently. Many men would love it if smaller guys attack them, for they'd love to have the chance to fight and to justify it with self-defense. They just want to exercise violence and to be seen as the “good guy” in doing so.

Moral people are more smarter on average

" Individuals with advanced reasoning abilities are more likely to reach higher levels of moral development (Hay et al., 2007). Highly intelligent individuals have a greater concern for the welfare of others and tend to have higher levels of civic engagement (Aranda & Siyaranamual, 2014). "

Critical and analytical thinking

Some examples of highly-analytical users: @Chadlite Rutherford @NickGurr @BalkanPig @SayHeyHey

mockup-d3c40e36.jpg

critical-thinking-definition-with-examples-2063745-updated2020-10ac813131654257b3e637fe20050ef7.png
science-based-critical-thinking.png

It differs from intelligence, but it more relates to the moral aspect of the previously mentioned scenario, as well as the reasoning behind it. Through critical reasoning these individuals became morally good, they have the epitome of what i call the masculine thinking, it's high pren. T

Critical reasoning with an analytical mind is a chad trait and i fucking love it, notice how all of these tagged individuals act mature than everybody else on the forum?

It's becasue the critical reasoning represents the total masculine brain, it stands for Cold pure rational systematizing without "muh subjective-emotional opinion" and from a total systematizing rational standpoint, my Argument is totally plausible and logical.

High critical reasoning is basically pure androgenism, it's the epitome of high prenatal T, the testosterone in the womb leads to overexpression of the right brain chemosphere.

RUDIMENTARY, FOID THINKING

Examples of rudimentary thinking users: @vagabond, @GigaChang @RODEBLUR @her @Alexanderr

d90.png
images

With the lack of androgen receptors during the brain lateralization, you end up with these individuals who think like foid and have a legit foid traits such as narcissism (as displayed in women), impulsion, hysteria, aggression, paranoia and just a emotional instability...

They are less or no harmless at all than the low IQ ape, but a foid minded men are annoying as fuck, and serve a no purpose whatsoever in this world, hell they will undermine high IQ/analytical men because of the hatred. THEY are the "nice guys" and "simps" in this society, they expect to get rewarded at the cost of screwing other people over. There is a huge difference between the morally good man and a hypocritical man such as @Original

SEDIMENTARY VS RUDIMENTARY THINKING

alpha.jpg

Every highly rational species would share the same opinion that a truly progressive world can only be achieved if the all the primitive factors are eliminated. The average IQ in african, south american and arab countries is between 70-90% while their inbred rate is Incredible high (close to 50% of all muslims worldwide are inbred)

Their productivity is Incredible low, their physiques are often more masculine, but their psychological behaviour is often impulsive, paranoid, hysterical and emotionally unstable - basically the opposite of true masculine behaviour.

Perfect comparison for this would be Me VS @GigaChang

I create overly analyzed threads about various bodyparts with a absurd amount of attention to details the average normie wouldnt even notice while @GigaChang on the other hand makes almost only threads in which he brags about his utterly homosexual looks

He and me are the perfect examples of 2 extremes. Me being a overly analytical and systematizing androgenic man

And him being the submissive-emotionally-instable anus licking-slurping tranny

chintuck22-legend-gif.726565

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: febinopry, socialcel, axeyyek and 61 others
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

6 hours of making this thread, my longest one so far 😵😵

I had so much formatting issues, why does the 26 bolded text does not appear as selected ??? @Sergeant

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Marsiere214, Jerzy Bondov and 15 others
Legit high iq thread

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Marsiere214, Lmao and 4 others
Legit high iq thread
Thanks for the feedback man, this is one of my highest effort threads so far

I had so many formatting issues though

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Marsiere214, Lmao and 5 others
@Chintuck22 is back carrying this entire forum again.

R.I.P everyone who was included as a low-iq user

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel, Fear, Lmao and 3 others
@Chintuck22 is back carrying this entire forum again.

R.I.P everyone who was included as a low-iq user
There are not many threads to post anymore personally

Screenshot 20210522 092106 Print Spooler

I couldn't get the time for this, i'm studying and wagecucking at the same time

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, closedplatecel, Marsiere214 and 6 others
I couldn't get the time for this, i'm studying and working at the same time
I appreciate you doing this, I've personally gained a lot of value from your threads.
Make sure to focus on your studies and work too, bro

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, thecel, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
High iq thread, great as always.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Chintuck22

I want to start off this thread by saying that there are different type of intelligence, and each one of them serves a purpose which you can take an advantage off:

EQ ≠ IQ

Being genetically superior in intelligence is useful, the argument that low IQ chad can still fuck a woman does not change the fact - fact that your IQ can get you easier through life, rather than having a low IQ.

- Brb thinking slowly

⬆️

You can be high IQ and not have the critical reasoning (i'll get into that later) / Vice-versa

HIGH INTELLIGENCE
Some example of high IQ users: @retard (Kinematics) @thecel (looksmaxing) @Dyorotic2 (hormones) @Kingkellz (looksmaxing) @LondonVillie (philosophy)

"In fact, some research indicates a correlation between high intelligence and ... Moreover, it is moderately associated with creativity, intelligence, and knowledge. "

"Cognitive ability was more than five times more powerful than emotional intelligence. The average employee with high cognitive ability "

- Based on provided articles, it's clear that high intelligence is inevitable for higher achievements in life. I've stood up to some articles saying how intelligence is associated with mental disorders, but that's bullshit; A individual of higher intelligence will realize his self-worth and environment around him so he will not let to get undermined by stupid normies, life problems and desires (Self actualization).

IMPROVE

your intelligence by neurogenesis (separate thread incoming). Neurogenesis is the process in which the new nerve cells are formed.

neurogenesis1.png
The-major-mechanisms-to-induce-ketosis-1-After-glycogen-stores-are-exhausted-during.jpg

So this is the process in which the new nerve cells are form, called neurogenesis.

- Diet, as the key underlying factor for cell production also plays a huge role in new nerve cell formation (ages 0-25 when neurogenesis is active & womb development) - A diet rich in fat is the best thing you can eat for neurogenesis and concentration, because the brain uses fat as a main fuel provided brain is made out of adipose tissue. Carbohydrates, in order to get used for brain energy, they have to go through conversion to get converted into linoleic acid, so it's an additional stress for metabolism because it has to do more tasks now. That's why fat and ketogenesis are a good for brain and nervous system. I've talked about keto diet, ketogenesis, brain function, and etc in the Math maxing thread of mine:

- Though, seeds and grain are underlooked factor here, alpha-linoleic acid which is the polyunsaturated fat more specifically (PUFA), are dangerous as they cause lipid oxidation (oxidative stress), furthermore leading to side effect of a chronic inflamation:

• fatigue.
  • fever.
  • mouth sores.
  • rashes.
  • abdominal pain.
  • chest pain.
  • Frequent headaches
  • Cardiovascular issues
  • Liver problems
  • Premature aging

- By taking NGF (Nerve Growth Factor) you can help yourself with neuroplasticity, but neurogenesis is a complex process which also involves the cholinergic system.

- By optimizing BDNF (Brain Derived Neurotropic Factor) you're directly improving the neuroplasticity.

- Obviously, fix the lifestyle and try not to be low IQ (exercise, read a book, socialize)...

And not to forget:

While this thread may seem as an ideal opportunity to become a 200 IQ mastermind through nerve growth factors, your progress is hindered by your genetic makeup (Receptors, genes, hormone levels)... so for a brief example;

- Haploinsufficiency of the SHANK3 gene is causally linked to autism spectrum disorder
- If you are cursed with DRD2 A1 Allele, it essentially means that your brain has less dopamine receptors and you will always be low status.

Based on this, it's inevitably impossible to go past your genetics. Think of your genetics as the 'ceiling' in this case, because you can boost your neurogenesis and BDNF activity, but you cannot fix the receptors or the genes.

... And this is why intelligence on it's own isn't adequate, you must have the perfect enteric nervous system, peripheral as well as the central nervous system because a genius comes in package. Just like you need Jaw, maxilla and good orbitals to be considerate the chad, you need the whole package, metaphorically speaking.

Some things such as enteric nervous system are fixable, but i don't want to give a lecture. Let's just mention that the:

50% of dopamine is produced in the stomach - https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fimmu.2018.02398/full#:~:text=About 50% dopamine is produced,hepatic portal vein (6)

90-95 of serotonin produced in the gut - https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/09/190906092809.htm
GABA and oxytocin and multiple other chemicals crucial to mood are produced in the gut at levels considered to be crucial to mental health

The vagus nerve is a direct link to the brain from the gut and the enteric nervous system and majority of immune system are in the gut

fecal microbiota transplant, and observed significant improvements in GI symptoms, autism-related symptoms, and gut microbiota.

LOW INTELLIGENCE

Some examples of low IQ users: @Jimsonbobson505 @MakinItHappen @lifestyle21873 @Blackout.xl

On the other hand, we have the unfortunate low IQ cels who got cucked either by induced neurotoxicity when they were so young (Monosodium glutamate in the baby food, aspartame in the chocolate) which IS significant and may deteriorate your nervous system to a large margin.

These individuals may not necessarily suck in life, but it's going to be harder for them to realize certain things and their moneymaxing opportunity is significantly reduced, you don't even need a high intelligence to figure out how to make some money, just saying.

LOW IQ SHAMING HIGH IQ.

The worst thing high IQ'cels have to face is the opinion of majority, opinion of authority... But authority is stupid, and if high IQ cel doesn't have that in his head, he will go through severe depression until he figures out how things really are eventually.

If you're analytical/high IQ around the normatards, they'll hate you for it (jealousy). Yet most of the people require intelligence to help their emotional issue. And what's worse is that while around them, if you act like them, they begin to be intuitive and start tearing you down if you are intelligent.

That's why you need to value your intelligence, unironically value your personality, your stereotype and don't get bothered by the opinions of retarded people

View attachment 1144934

⬆️⬆️⬆️ For the same reason, i avoid to interact with most of the people, i have so many acquitances personally but very few people i'm actually on a good basis, because most of them i cannot relate to, i just simply can't... They don't have analytical reasoning nor they have the intelligence, but that's why you're BETTER alone (unless you want to use people of course), you're even mentally stronger

Another example why shaming from retarded people should not be taken seriously is because their arguments doesn't make sense, they will ad-hominem you, and they will be straight up emotional

Example 1) When lifestyle was unable to defend himself after i insulted him on his low IQ attidude: click here

Example 2) When Gigachang got humiliated after he tried to undermine me, to appear more 'superior' by appealing to authority: click here

BIGGEST LOW IQ TRAIT - RETALITION ATTIDUDE, CHASING THE DOMINANCE (@Playboypuertorican)

Retaliation attitude is the most childish trait of an immature man. I have to credit @thecel for pointing this out: “retaliation attitude” that most men seem to have. An underlying cause of this is low IQ, which obviously makes them unable to think for themselves, so that's why they remain egotistical for the life as we learned that they don't come up to an objectively approved solution for whatever reason.

Examples:

• If you look at me a way I don't like, I have the right to punch you in the face.
  • If you step on my shoes, I have the right to pull my gun on you and make you give me your shoes.

These people seem to think with their ego only. They think it's masculine but it's not masculine at all. It's immature and low-IQ. A real man does not have a fragile ego. A real man does not have a short temper. A real man acts on morality; he does the right thing even if it doesn't make him feel good. It's a manly trait to forgive sometimes (@john2), sometimes it's ok to avoid a fight.. stop being the violent fucking retard, grow the fuck up.

That's why, the Beta males are more evolved and superior to alpha males. But who chase all the respect and sex but does not get it? Alpha males. Aggressive males. Violent males. Often times very stupid males. Just abandon civility and intellect in order to assert the dominance... TO THE SAME PEOPLE, at YOUR OWN IQ LEVEL.

AND "ALPHAS" DOESN'T GET ANY SEX WHATSOEVER, IT'S A NICE CHAD, NOT SOME BITCHY ASS GORILLA.

High testosterone is associated with generosity and honestly. Women like nice men not because they are betabux. Being nice = leadership and high T.

High T is extremely nice when nice, and unapologetically mean when referred to - "nice guys"

Women like men who fight hard against outsiders (dark triad analogy) but soft to their own people. its high T

An epitome of the androgenic mind would be your ancestor, who was morally good and loyal to his own homeland and people, but he used to fight with a traitor, not his own people duh...

I'm slowly transitioning from the low IQ to rudimentary thinking right now. Because when men with the retaliation attitude react violently not because they believe it's moral but because they look for excuses to behave violently. Many men would love it if smaller guys attack them, for they'd love to have the chance to fight and to justify it with self-defense. They just want to exercise violence and to be seen as the “good guy” in doing so.

" Individuals with advanced reasoning abilities are more likely to reach higher levels of moral development (Hay et al., 2007). Highly intelligent individuals have a greater concern for the welfare of others and tend to have higher levels of civic engagement (Aranda & Siyaranamual, 2014). "

Some examples of highly-analytical users: @Chadlite Rutherford @NickGurr @BalkanPig @SayHeyHey

mockup-d3c40e36.jpg

critical-thinking-definition-with-examples-2063745-updated2020-10ac813131654257b3e637fe20050ef7.png

It differs from intelligence, but it more relates to the moral aspect of the previously mentioned scenario, as well as the reasoning behind it. Through critical reasoning these individuals became morally good, they have the epitome of what i call the masculine thinking, it's high pren. T

Critical reasoning with an analytical mind is a chad trait and i fucking love it, notice how all of these tagged individuals act mature than everybody else on the forum?

It's becasue the critical reasoning represents the total masculine brain, it stands for Cold pure rational systematizing without "muh subjective-emotional opinion" and from a total systematizing rational standpoint, my Argument is totally plausible and logical.

High critical reasoning is basically pure androgenism, it's the epitome of high prenatal T, the testosterone in the womb leads to overexpression of the right brain chemosphere.

Examples of rudimentary thinking users: @vagabond, @GigaChang @RODEBLUR @her @Alexanderr

d90.png
images

With the lack of androgen receptors during the brain lateralization, you end up with these individuals who think like foid and have a legit foid traits such as narcissism (as displayed in women), impulsion, hysteria, aggression, paranoia and just a emotional instability...

They are less or no harmless at all than the low IQ ape, but a foid minded men are annoying as fuck, and serve a no purpose whatsoever in this world, hell they will undermine high IQ/analytical men because of the hatred. THEY are the "nice guys" and "simps" in this society, they expect to get rewarded at the cost of screwing other people over. There is a huge difference between the morally good man and a hypocritical man such as @Original

alpha.jpg

Every highly rational species would share the same opinion that a truly progressive world can only be achieved if the all the primitive factors are eliminated. The average IQ in african, south american and arab countries is between 70-90% while their inbred rate is Incredible high (close to 50% of all muslims worldwide are inbred)

Their productivity is Incredible low, their physiques are often more masculine, but their psychological behaviour is often impulsive, paranoid, hysterical and emotionally unstable - basically the opposite of true masculine behaviour.

I create overly analyzed threads about various bodyparts with a absurd amount of attention to details the average normie wouldnt even notice while @GigaChang on the other hand makes almost only threads in which he brags about his utterly homosexual looks

He and me are the perfect examples of 2 extremes. Me being a overly analytical and systematizing androgenic man

FUCKING Ultra HIGH IQ THREAD
MIRIN HARD af

• +1
High IQ post

• +1
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

I had so much formatting issues, why does the 26 bolded text does not appear as selected ??? @Sergeant
First of all man, I never tried to act alpha. I said beta males are more evolved than alpha males. I tell people constantly on this site not to act alpha and to forget the blackpill. How am I being hyper violent? Can you explain please?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
I tell people on this site that acting overly "alpha" and badass can get them killed. I also have a lot of social credibility and know that a lot of the blackpill stuff means nothing outside of the internet. Just look at my threads dude

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 11167 and Chintuck22
I tell people on this site that acting overly "alpha" and badass can get them killed. I also have a lot of social credibility and know that a lot of the blackpill stuff means nothing outside of the internet. Just look at my threads dude
dude i remember when you preached criminal and shit

i don't know if you joked or not, but i got an impression like you're the guy who wants to be the badass

I said in the OP why it's a bad system of value, people shouldn't be the alpha for the others, but for themselves

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 3789
best of the best farming 🥱

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
@Chintuck22 be like
7135308A 08EF 4A3D AE3B 0DD64803A606

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Marsiere214, Jew_Supremacist and 3 others
Reminder - this is your thread 😂😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Marsiere214, Danish_Retard and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6273
Thanks for the high IQ thread bro

• +1
there's a certain cut off point where diminished "returns" you could say where your high intelligence could almost negatively impact you bc ur almost guaranteed to be some sperg who has completely different thought processes to the average human

and i almost guarantee that its harder for the highly intelligent to value hard work, this could mean you could fall behind in everything and rot

and the biggest burden of them all - you will overthink, you will try to talk to a girl in your teen years and you somehow fuck up, it turns into a snowball and now youre a real sperg incel with 20 mental illnesses

• +1
Reactions: pizza

EQ ≠ IQ

- Brb thinking slowly

⬆️

HIGH INTELLIGENCE

IMPROVE

neurogenesis1.png

• fatigue.
  • fever.
  • mouth sores.
  • rashes.
  • abdominal pain.
  • chest pain.
  • Frequent headaches
  • Cardiovascular issues
  • Liver problems
  • Premature aging

And not to forget:

LOW INTELLIGENCE

LOW IQ SHAMING HIGH IQ.

View attachment 1144934

Examples:

mockup-d3c40e36.jpg

d90.png
images

alpha.jpg

Ultra high IQ people are normally socially inept

there's a certain cut off point where diminished "returns" you could say where your high intelligence could almost negatively impact you bc ur almost guaranteed to be some sperg who has completely different thought processes to the average human

and i almost guarantee that its harder for the highly intelligent to value hard work, this could mean you could fall behind in everything and rot

and the biggest burden of them all - you will overthink, you will try to talk to a girl in your teen years and you somehow fuck up, it turns into a snowball and now youre a real sperg incel with 20 mental illnesses
Future of @thecel

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
By far the highest IQ thread I've read lately. Great job Chintuck22!

im gonna get high iq by growing my frontal lobe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

I had so much formatting issues, why does the 26 bolded text does not appear as selected ??? @Sergeant[/USE[/SIZE][/B]
[/QUOTE]

EQ ≠ IQ

- Brb thinking slowly

⬆️

HIGH INTELLIGENCE

IMPROVE

neurogenesis1.png

• fatigue.
  • fever.
  • mouth sores.
  • rashes.
  • abdominal pain.
  • chest pain.
  • Frequent headaches
  • Cardiovascular issues
  • Liver problems
  • Premature aging

And not to forget:

LOW INTELLIGENCE

LOW IQ SHAMING HIGH IQ.

View attachment 1144934

Examples:

mockup-d3c40e36.jpg

d90.png
images

alpha.jpg

high iq and bookmarked

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Growth Plate
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pizza and Deleted member 6273
My head wide me smart:feelsuhh:

>High testosterone is associated with generosity and honestly. Women like nice men not because they are betabux. Being nice = leadership and high T.
This what we should tell those who believe in bullymaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: leveruis, Marsiere214, Danish_Retard and 3 others
>High testosterone is associated with generosity and honestly. Women like nice men not because they are betabux. Being nice = leadership and high T.
Are you sure about this?

High T causes aggression in many men, there's a reason roid rage exists, not to mention prisoners/convicts tend to have higher T

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
High T causes aggression in many men, there's a reason roid rage exists, not to mention prisoners/convicts tend to have higher T
Roid rage is a meme btw. Agression may be caused by raised E levels due to high aromatisation of supraphysiological levels of testosterone, don't you think so?

• +1
Reactions: shave, Marsiere214 and Chintuck22
Roid rage is a meme btw. Agression may be caused by raised E levels due to high aromatisation of supraphysiological levels of testosterone, don't you think so?
Makes no sense men and basically all male mammals are much more aggressive than women and other female animals and women have much higher E levels, it's probably the test just causing aggression

• +1
Reactions: 189

EQ ≠ IQ

- Brb thinking slowly

⬆️

HIGH INTELLIGENCE

IMPROVE

neurogenesis1.png

• fatigue.
  • fever.
  • mouth sores.
  • rashes.
  • abdominal pain.
  • chest pain.
  • Frequent headaches
  • Cardiovascular issues
  • Liver problems
  • Premature aging

And not to forget:

LOW INTELLIGENCE

LOW IQ SHAMING HIGH IQ.

View attachment 1144934

Examples:

mockup-d3c40e36.jpg

d90.png
images

alpha.jpg

This and your math thread are one of the best to prepare for school

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Blue
high t + low iq = bully
high t + average/high iq= leader, alpha

• +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG, Highrise, Deleted member 7419 and 1 other person
Creatine and dual n back is like 30 iq points increase right there and it's all proven

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Dainslief
What a COPE

it's the ruthless bitchy ass gorilla who makes the pussy wet, look from a evolutionary point of view faggot....

High IQ is knowing this fact and acting accordingly without being seen as too fake and too much uncanny

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG and oldcelloser
Personally I dont think IQ is that important. Believe it or not, I once done an official IQ test ( not the online quiz type) and score somewhere around 125.

Maybe it's low among looksmax user idk, but I'm actually retarded, I can't understand shit my lecturer taught, I struggle very bad and I have to put in twice the effort my classmate would but I'm still at the bottom of my class, people my races tend to always do better than me.

Also I'm socially retarded, I can't pick up social cues and only understand them afterwards.

Imo IQ is only a measure of how well you can do an IQ quiz.

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard

EQ ≠ IQ

- Brb thinking slowly

⬆️

HIGH INTELLIGENCE

IMPROVE

neurogenesis1.png

• fatigue.
  • fever.
  • mouth sores.
  • rashes.
  • abdominal pain.
  • chest pain.
  • Frequent headaches
  • Cardiovascular issues
  • Liver problems
  • Premature aging

And not to forget:

LOW INTELLIGENCE

LOW IQ SHAMING HIGH IQ.

View attachment 1144934

Examples:

mockup-d3c40e36.jpg

d90.png
images

alpha.jpg

Any books you recommend?

I lile your thinking brah

• +1
I have always bee highly logical, almost to a fault. I always logically tear down others ideas, which can be destructive sometimes

Its important to mention that going into the emotional / intuitive mind is important, especially when socialising / dating

You don't want to be a hyper logical aspie on a date.

dude are u doing a phd or something. u should write real papers man maybe it will open doors for u.

Creatine and dual n back is like 30 iq points increase right there and it's all proven
sounds like total bs where's the proof, 30 iq points is the differece between a normie kid and a gifted kid, there was someone else who tried to sell this dual n back shit but when I looked into it there wasn't extensive proof

dn rd cuz low iq

• JFL
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist
its a similar logic. being generous and aggressive comes from being low inhib. thats why foids will hold grudge longer than men

or some people have more MOA/warrior gene which makes them more impulsive but idt that has to do with t level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
caged at the jbw picture jfl

sounds like total bs where's the proof, 30 iq points is the differece between a normie kid and a gifted kid, there was someone else who tried to sell this dual n back shit but when I looked into it there wasn't extensive proof
Waiting for extensive proof you will run out of time and it takes years to have alot of research coming in 20 years ago no one knew about fasting and now everyone is doing it for creatine there are studys out there that show a 20 percent increase in iq and there are alot of studys plus people experience on reddit look it up