Do Nicki Minaj and Barrett look really unfriendly reptile ape like primitive aggressive because of maxillary projection animalistic

here is the video:

human men probably had to take what they could get tbh

Do you think they wanted to have sex with the Neanderthal women if the men are more attractive than them wouldn’t the women be hotter than their women so the Neanderthal men got ever women

Do you think they wanted to have sex with the Neanderthal women if the men are more attractive than them wouldn’t the women be hotter than their women so the Neanderthal men got ever women
could be

but also Neanderthal men had wider frames and very strong.

what did you think of the theory?
I thought it’s way more likely than the other theory someone made about them being ape like beasts monster orcs that hunted humans for food and raped

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
could be

but also Neanderthal men had wider frames and very strong.
So they would be scared to approach the Neanderthal women because they would be killed so most of the time it was the Neanderthal men

So they would be scared to approach the Neanderthal women because they would be killed so most of the time it was the Neanderthal men
So more or less the Neanderthal women looked like Nicki Minaj or with even more projected maxilla

Attachments

• IMG_1640.jpeg
    IMG_1640.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1145.gif
    IMG_1145.gif
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1639.png
    IMG_1639.png
    371.2 KB · Views: 0
there's that too

many possibilities

• +1
Reactions: Pei
So more or less the Neanderthal women looked like Nicki Minaj or with even more projected maxilla
I honestly thought she was closer looking to what paleothic people looked than even Barrett tbh because of maxillary prognathism no chin Barrett has chin lacks prognathism tbh and sge has good cranial base which comes from that https://looksmax.org/threads/cranial-base-is-actually-cope.91220/
maybe not exactly like Nicki since they had much denser brow ridges combined with more dense facial bones than the average human. still quite a bit smaller than the males though.

• +1
maybe not exactly like Nicki since they had much denser brow ridges combined with more dense facial bones than the average human. still quite a bit smaller than the males though.
You agree her face more Paleolithic than even Barrett though tbh

here is an example of a Neanderthal male skull

Neanderthal skull m

very robust

• +1
You agree her face more Paleolithic than even Barrett though tbh
yes or has more primitive elements I guess

• +1
Forgive me for annoyance but why someone called Barrett Neanderthal aboriginal subhuman
envy tbh

I think a lot of the hate he and others get on here is just out of jealously

• +1
envy tbh

I think a lot of the hate he and others get on here is just out of jealously
So I think barrrtt forward growth look primitive here

Attachments

• IMG_2036.png
    IMG_2036.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
So I think barrrtt forward growth look primitive here
yea not near the level as the ancient Hominids

but he has way better growth than the average person

• +1
Well developed face could make them more narcissistic so yeah

• +1
Well developed face could make them more narcissistic so yeah
Do you think both have reptile look because forward growth

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Do you think both have reptile look because forward growth
Im thinking more of a gorilla intimidating look

• +1
Barrett’s maxilla isn’t as projected as Nicki Minaj btw even though he’s way above average white persoj
bro average black girl looks like that in my area

Barrett is more intimidating gorilla and Nicki Minaj is chimpanzee
I thought u were a fan of Barrett isn’t calling someone gorilla insulting 😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
She way lore developed average black person though because undereye support tbh
Brah you can’t be serious
IMG 3614
IMG 3615
IMG 3616
IMG 3617

JFLL

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
None of these people are more developed than her retard? And undereye support is part of maxillary development not just projection View attachment 2983433
Bro you got a water IQ for caring so much about Nicki’s maxilla who gaf looks like a rat

None of these people are more developed than her retard? And undereye support is part of maxillary development not just projection View attachment 2983433
Under eye support has multiple factors not just maxilla, like zygo shape, angle, and thickness, orbital shape, and density as well as facial fat distribution and muscularity

Under eye support has multiple factors not just maxilla, like zygo shape, angle, and thickness, orbital shape, and density as well as facial fat distribution and muscularity
Well Nicki Minaj has top tier under eye support right

say what you want about barett but nobody looks like that guy
he looks really unique

say what you want about barett but nobody looks like that guy
he looks really unique
Wdym everyone in ancient times looked like him he just look unique since most subhuman now