Cranial base is actually cope

Deleted member 2748

Deleted member 2748

retired. done n dusted
Cranial base, which some users made look like a groundbreaking theory, should be the least of your concerns.
That's because cranial base has more to do with your race than it has to do with your genotype.
Captura de Tela 2019 10 19 s 094119

This picture is quite misleading, since good/bad cranial base aren't necessarily an indicator of how much forward growth someone can achieve.
Example :
Images

Jordan's cranial base isn't very good, even though his forward growth is insane, which is a big part of why he looks so great. This is true for many other male models.

So, what does a good cranial base actually mean for someone's looks ?
SoLLUMINATI

I personally think SoLLUMINATI is a great example of this. As you can see, his splanchnocranium is very wide, which is arguably an attractive trait. You can also see how his cheekbones tend to have the same width throughout the length of his zygomatic bones, which doesn't happen in Barrett, where his zygos actually taper as they get closer to the face. On a sidenote, SoLLUMINATI's airways are wider due to his wider splanchno, giving him a wider nose, typical Black trait.

So, that's basically what a good/bad cranial base implies. Good cranial base = wide splanchnocranium in relation to the neurocranium, wider airways thus wider nose, "straighter" and more protruding zygomatic arches. That's basically It. A good cranial base also means that you're most likely gonna have a forward grown face, but It doesn't imply that a bad cranial base doesn't allow for forward growth.

With this, i just wanted to point out that the cranial base shouldn't be a concern to you at all, since very good ones ONLY occur in pure/close-to-being-pure blacks. Whites are somewhere towards the middle, leaning more to the left. Same goes for the asians.

Obviously i might be missing something here since skull morphology is a very broad subject, but i hope that i can get my point across : CRANIAL BASE NOT RELATED TO FORWARD GROWTH OR GOOD LOOKS

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, shabby890, Ark and 4 others
everything but surgery is cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and thecel
Dont alot of asians have more dominant splanco compared to neuro?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
@Dr Shekelberg

• Love it
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Forgot to mention that good cranial base automatically means wide palate + wide mouth, and wide ipd.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and thecel
In this thread, a retard who doesn't know the difference between cranial base and heads shape tries to lecture us on why cranial base is cope.

How about you first LEARN, not just read, because even kids can read, but actually LEARN the influences and importance of cranial base before doing this self-humiliation?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, thecel and 1 other person
In this thread, a retard who doesn't know the difference between cranial base and heads shape tries to lecture us on why cranial base is cope.

How about you first LEARN, not just read, because even kids can read, but actually LEARN the influences and importance of cranial base before doing this self-humiliation?
how about you calm down fellow greycel, this isn't a contest. you come off as very arrogant

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
how about you calm down fellow greycel, this isn't a contest. you come off as very arrogant

Sorry for my small emotional outbreak fellow looksmaxer, your thread is still shit though ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, AscendingHero, thecel and 1 other person
You have no idea how much the cranial base impacts overall development etc

@Deliciadecu

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel and Deleted member 2748
Cranial base, which some users made look like a groundbreaking theory, should be the least of your concerns.
That's because cranial base has more to do with your race than it has to do with your genotype.
View attachment 240662
This picture is quite misleading, since good/bad cranial base aren't necessarily an indicator of how much forward growth someone can achieve.
Example :
View attachment 240681
Jordan's cranial base isn't very good, even though his forward growth is insane, which is a big part of why he looks so great. This is true for many other male models.

View attachment 240689
I personally think SoLLUMINATI is a great example of this. As you can see, his splanchnocranium is very wide, which is arguably an attractive trait. You can also see how his cheekbones tend to have the same width throughout the length of his zygomatic bones, which doesn't happen in Barrett, where his zygos actually taper as they get closer to the face. On a sidenote, SoLLUMINATI's airways are wider due to his wider splanchno, giving him a wider nose, typical Black trait.

So, that's basically what a good/bad cranial base implies. Good cranial base = wide splanchnocranium in relation to the neurocranium, wider airways thus wider nose, "straighter" and more protruding zygomatic arches. That's basically It. A good cranial base also means that you're most likely gonna have a forward grown face, but It doesn't imply that a bad cranial base doesn't allow for forward growth.

With this, i just wanted to point out that the cranial base shouldn't be a concern to you at all, since very good ones ONLY occur in pure/close-to-being-pure blacks. Whites are somewhere towards the middle, leaning more to the left. Same goes for the asians.

Obviously i might be missing something here since skull morphology is a very broad subject, but i hope that i can get my point across : CRANIAL BASE NOT RELATED TO FORWARD GROWTH OR GOOD LOOKS
I have black person tier cranial base despite being mostly white. I have some native american blood though, their cranial bases as good?

• Woah
yea and race is important and impacts looks

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
so basically black people skulls closer to felines?

• Woah
View attachment 240662
Example :
View attachment 240681

View attachment 240689

So basically it's big skull

• Hmm...
Dont alot of asians have more dominant splanco compared to neuro?
No that's Whites. Whites have it the most dominant. Asians and Blacks are bobbleheads otoh
Product 1597 main original 1629485830

Do native Americans have pls 1+ base do you know?
Amerindians tend to have features intermediate between Asians and Europeans typically, with some looking more Euro than others. The archetypal American Indians didn't look Asian for example

Amerindians tend to have features intermediate between Asians and Europeans typically, with some looking more Euro than others. The archetypal American Indians didn't look Asian for example
im white with around 1/3 hispanic and i swear i have pls 1+ cranial base because of the teeth protrusion and more prominent cheekbones

do you know anything about why blacks have better cranial bases than most other people?

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
I have a really big neurocranium with a large forehead and a weak jaw i'm fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
no one said all blacks had good cranial bases, dont be low iq.
His "cranial base" resembles that of the OP

And he has very archetypal Black features which is the point

Bump

• +1