Do normies realize these are literal children right?

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

I saw there instagram and it’s filed with creepy GROWN men lusting for them but nope we’re the pedos not normies

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, lemonnz, gooner23 and 2 others
The problem is 16 yo girls and 20 yo women look the same basically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, darkness97, slavicpsycho and 11 others
Who gives a fuck?? JBMAXXING IS LAW

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, bloomercel, the next o'pry and 5 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 67558, Melo95 and 5 others
The problem is even younger girls looking older

My dad usually asks when he sees someone from my school how old that person is and I usually tell him that theyre younger than me and he says he thought they were already almost 18:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558 and Pikabro
Smash

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and albe.ORG
She looks 40 in the face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, bloomercel, wollet2 and 2 others
She is a simple mtn, pretty average to me

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
She is pretty ugly

• JFL
the youth of today already have big boobs and wide hips at 12 years old due to being pumped with vaccines and eating goyslop since birth. Same with boys I have seen 16 year olds look like they are 30 even though you are supposed to look like an adolescent in your 20s. They are aging 2x faster. Soon next generation is going to come out the womb looking like a old grandpa

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, bloomercel, Deleted member 67558 and 3 others
The problem is even younger girls looking older

My dad usually asks when he sees someone from my school how old that person is and I usually tell him that theyre younger than me and he says he thought they were already almost 18:lul:

Very true

I had a woman tell me her daughter thought I was cute and the mom asked if I did any modeling, then I saw her daughter come up to her and the mom asked how old I thought her daughter looked. I said 15 and the mom said, shes 8

Totally awkward, but thankfully the mom took it lightly

(white mom mixed daughter)

edit like i thought the mom was joking i chuckled when she said 8 like nawww

i mean she had boobs and as ass and was wearing tight leggings and was even talking like a teen i as blown away

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, lemonnz, Michael Myers and 14 others
the youth of today already have big boobs and wide hips at 12 years old due to being pumped with vaccines and eating goyslop since birth. Same with boys I have seen 16 year olds look like they are 30 even though you are supposed to look like an adolescent in your 20s. They are aging 2x faster. Soon next generation is going to come out the womb looking like a old grandpa
Over my parents made me take the COVID vaccine when I was 12

But I look younger that last year

They either look too young or too old

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Over my parents made me take the COVID vaccine when I was 12

But I look younger that last year
its over for you. unvaccinated sperm is like gold

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Jarate
Agreed! Disgusting

• +1
Reactions: randomop
its over for you. unvaccinated sperm is like gold
I probably won’t have kids idk I got other plans

But I still look younger and looking younger everyday slowly

I always wondered who the pedo is in this situation 🤔

Is the pedo the one who wants to fuck a 20 year old looking like this

What about my face makes you h3

Or the 16 year old looking like this?

90440958_285079932494146_5907379254633850041_n-1024x1003.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, wishIwasSalludon and Pikabro
I feel bad for pedos. Im so happy I feel disgust with little children. Imagine feeling aroused. That's the worst mental disease you can have.
That's why men who like breast are anti pedo by default.
I couldnt fuck a foid who has zero tits. It would feel like fucking a child. Fucking disgusting.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, lemonnz, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
Very true

I had a woman tell me her daughter thought I was cute and the mom asked if I did any modeling, then I saw her daughter come up to her and the mom asked how old I thought her daughter looked. I said 15 and the mom said, shes 8

i mean she had boobs and as ass and was wearing tight leggings and was even talking like a teen i as blown away
there are 8-9 year olds with teen bodies meanwhile retards on here will get mad at you for liking a 13 year old

I feel bad for pedos. Im so happy I feel disgust with little children. Imagine feeling aroused. That's the worst mental disease you can have.
I couldnt fuck a foid who has zero tits. It would feel like fucking a child. Fucking disgusting.
there are no pedos on this site though. pedos are those who specifically like little children aka they would prefer a girl who is 5-8 years old over one who is a teen

• Ugh..
Reactions: wollet2
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
I remember one guy here posting literally cp.
there are no pedos on this site though. pedos are those who specifically like little children aka they would prefer a girl who is 5-8 years old over one who is a teen
It was disturbing. Although I dont feel attraction to women aged 16, I could understand why it's possible. Below 16 is unacceptable. Children is just sick

• +1
Reactions: murdah

Last edited:
I remember one guy here posting literally cp.

It was disturbing. Although I dont feel attraction to women aged 16, I could understand why it's possible. Below 16 is unacceptable. Children is just sick
i would understand if you said below 10 or below 12. but saying below 16 is nonsense, there are plenty of 14-15 year olds with adult bodies, thats not the same as a 7 year old

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and wollet2
i would understand if you said below 10 or below 12. but saying below 16 is nonsense, there are plenty of 14-15 year olds with adult bodies, thats not the same as a 7 year old
slice ur throat asap

• WTF
Reactions: bloomercel
Extremely based and High IQ.

Men who like muh ass could fck anything though, including fat children and other men.
:feelskek:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Melo95, Ryldoo IS COPING, dna_cel and 2 others

Men who like muh ass could fck anything though, including fat children and other men.
do you feel nothing at all when looking at the ass of a girl you like or is this just a form of trolling?

do you feel nothing at all when looking at the ass of a girl you like or is this just a form of trolling?
Not really. I'm not a faggot.

Ass is something thats full of shit, and I don't really like anal sex either so there is no point in being obsessed with it.

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
Not really. I'm not a faggot.

Ass is something thats full of shit, and I don't really like anal sex either so there is no point in being obsessed with it.
dumb troll and your previous example is a crock of shit anyway. a fat child girl is gonna be way more attractive to me than a skinny adult woman with flat ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and wishIwasSalludon
With girls, yeah they’re like children.
But in social situations their NTness mogs hard and makes us feel like infants :feelspepo:

With girls, yeah they’re like children.
But in social situations their NTness mogs hard and makes us feel like infants :feelspepo:
Starvecell biting the curb

A feminine ass looks nothing like those types of asses. Even trannies cannot replicate the natural hip structure of a high e (not fat) female. Low IQ

It wasn't always like that. Estrogens the food and water supplies are making girls hit puberty faster.

I saw there instagram and it’s filed with creepy GROWN men lusting for them but nope we’re the pedos not normies

No offence to all those anime enthusiasts out there, but the that shit has screwed neo features into your brain to the point you like children

• +1
Very true

8 years old is ridiculous.

• +1
>young woman

"literal children :soy:"

:forcedsmile:

• JFL
'game is game'

They’re clearly underage :dafuckfeels:
Yes, but they're capable of procreating, something children cannot do. So, a distinction should be made. Besides, if teenagers are "children," why are 18 year olds suddenly "adults"? Are they not teenagers? What about 19 year olds? Why are they not considered "children"? Simply because they're above 18? Choosing 18 as the number to decide whether someone or not is a "child" is wrong. If we use "brain development" as an argument, then why not raise it to 25 to 29? Because the brain does not stop developing until then.

• +1