DO NOT BUY FROM PANDABUY RN

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
I'm like a week late with this info but even if I can save 1 person i'm cool.

If you're not familiar, Pandabuy is where you get rep clothing usually, it's like a middle man between the chinese ebay(weidian, taobao) and western countries.

It was working beautifully until one day like a week ago it got raided by the governement and it's not working anymore. The subreddits of it like r/Fashionreps are now closed for undisclosed time and nothing gets shipped.

So if you're a user and not really up to date with the news, then DO NOT BUY FROM THERE until everythings back the old way.

The biggest problem is that in the app it doesn't even show abnormalities, it would let you buy easily anything with no warnings, and you would just be throwing money out the window.

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
real niggas get their shit from DHgate:cool:

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
Deserved for being a broke ass nigher

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
just got some clothes from there but my friends suck at taking pics of me so i need to take my own photos

• +1
Jfl all these tiktok kids coming on to pandabuy to buy travis scott mochas has literally managed to get pandabuy raided by the ccp.

:lul:

• +1
Jfl all these tiktok kids coming on to pandabuy to buy travis scott mochas has literally managed to get pandabuy raided by the ccp.

:lul:
If you're talking about me I ordered my first haul back in early 2022. If you just talking unblock then I think not the people the content creators like Cedaz with that returning reps to Nike are the biggest problem.