Do not cohabitate with a woman you aren't married to.

Agree?

• yes

Votes: 32 78.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Summary: As sure as a woman will spread her legs for a man who gives her the tingles, so are there idiots on AskTRP who cohabitate or are asking for advice on cohabitation. Don't fucking do it. If you are already cohabitating, move out(or kick her out) before you are done reading this sentence.

There is a reason we stress the principle of NO COHABITATION.

It's not a guideline that we feel is optional.

It's not just a suggestion.

We don't say it for the sake of saying it.

It's a tentpole principle of being a red pilled man.

Way too often on AskTRP I either see:

• Some idiot who comes on asking for advice on cohabitation with his LTR.
  • Some idiot who is wondering why he is having trouble with his LTR, and the fact that he is cohabitating with her is made known.
All I can do is shake my head. It's way too common. Seriously, there needs to be some kind of easily accessible material on the sidebar that stresses why cohabitation is bad because these idiots come on here floating the idea like its not such a bad idea. Hey, maybe they can make it work.

What really pisses me off is when someone comes on asking for cohabitation advice, and we say don't cohabitate, and the hamster wheels start spinning.

• "We can make this work, I am confident!"
  • "This girl is different, you see"
  • "I know what I am doing. As long as I hold frame and stick to RP principles, I will be fine"
  • "I wouldn't be doing this if I thought it were a bad idea"
  • "I really trust her and I feel like its time we take that next step"
  • "She needs somewhere to live, I don't want her out on the streets!"
  • "It's not like I am providing for her, we are splitting everything 50-50! No free ride!"
You retard. I don't give a fuck what your excuses are, or what your justification is, or why YOUR CASE will be an exception and why things will be different from you. We have hundreds of me here on TRP and in the manosphere who can provide actual accounts of cohabitating with their LTR and it tanking their relationship. The number of guys who will say it was a bad idea is orders of magnitude higher than the number of guys who said it was a good idea.

You can hamster all you want, it won't change the fact that its a bad fucking idea.

Then you have the idiots who are having LTR issues, then says they are cohabitating, and we tell them to move out/kick her out ASAP, and once again the hamster wheel starts to spin.

• "What am I supposed to do, throw her out in the street?"
  • "We signed the lease together and its not up until XXX date"
  • "It's just not that easy..."
  • "But me moving out will basically mean we are breaking up and I don't want that"
  • "I think we can make it work if we overcome this snag"
  • "Cohabitating hasn't been an issue up until now"
And my favorite:

• "Well I have no where else to go, its her place and I just crash there with her"
The quicker you move out or kick her out, the quicker you can get back on the path to being your own man, and gaining the power back in the relationship. If you break up because you move out or kick her out, the LTR was built on a weak foundation and was doomed anyway. It doesn't matter if you have pay an early termination fee on a lease, call the sheriff and have her evicted, or crawl over broken glass, you need to either move out or kick her out NOW. And if you are one making that last excuse, "It's her place and she is letting me live there", you need to end the LTR and focus on getting YOUR shit together. Get a job, get your own place. For the love of God don't use an LTR for resources. That's what women do. Are you a woman? Men are not dependent on someone else, especially another woman. If you don't have a job(or a good enough one to have your own place) you don't have time for an LTR or to be chasing women period. Sorry.

So why do we say don't cohabitate? There are two reasons.

The first reason is dread.​

If you have any experience with what TRP is, you know what dread is. Dread is how you keep leverage in any relationship. Dread is the constant fear she has in her mind that you are a high value man with options, and can dump her ass for another woman at any time. Therefore, she will do what it takes to remain in your favor and be the main woman in your life.

Cohabitating with a woman makes it near impossible to run dread. You no longer have leverage. Think of it this way: Cohabitation is one giant comfort test. Once you are living together, you have failed that comfort test. She now has you by the ballsack. You might as well put your testicles in a vice. Once you fail a comfort test, she has all the leverage. She will stop putting out as often. She will start denying you sex. She will stop pulling her own weight. She will become more bitchy and naggy. She will respect you less. She will exert less effort making herself as attractive as possible for you. And why should she try to make you happy? She knows she has you by the balls. All because you chose to live together.

It's hard to keep a woman up at night with the thought running in her mind that you may have another woman over at your place, when you are there sleeping right next to her.

The second reason is freedom.​

This is what men strive for. Freedom. Men want freedom, women want access. As a man, there is nothing better than being completely free. Being financially free. Being addiction free. Being free to do whatever the fuck you want, when you want.

Cohabitating with a woman? Kiss your freedom goodbye. You no longer have the freedom to come home from work and do what the fuck you want. You no longer have the freedom to be by yourself at home and unwind. You no longer have the freedom to go out when you want and do what you want. Each time you leave the house you have to check in with your woman and say where you are going and why and for how long and when you will be back. You no longer have the freedom to cook/eat what you want, when you want to.

What if you have a hard day and just want to go home and be by yourself? You now have no where to escape to. You have no personal space to go to. What if shit goes bad with your LTR? You have no where to go to get away from her and be alone.

As someone who lives by myself in my own apartment, this just sounds miserable. I think men take being able to do whatever the fuck they want, when they want, and not having to answer to anybody, I feel like men take that for granted. It truly is amazing. This weekend I might go skiing. I might not. But simply having the option without having to make plans and check in/clear it with someone and without having to bring her along and such, is awesome. Just being able to wake up, make the decision that morning, and get up and go if I want to, is amazing.

What's basically happening, when you cohabitate with a woman you aren't married to, is making yourself the son to her mother. It's a mother-son dynamic. Good luck with that.

Conclusion: Don't fucking cohabitate with a woman you aren't married to. We say this shit for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
no woman would ever live with me because i shit twice a day diarah style and fart 3000 times a day

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 18890, Vain786 and 4 others
what if you move into their place?

Link to original reddit source.

Link to original reddit source.

This valid in BlackPill as well I have an anecdotal experience looks cannot save you from girl's feeling

• +1
Reactions: Moggie

This valid in BlackPill as well I have an anecdotal experience looks cannot save you from girl's feeling
serial larping forum

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Danish_Retard and John124
no woman would ever live with me because i shit twice a day diarah style and fart 3000 times a day
View attachment 1866412View attachment 1866414
You get them farts up to par though. I hope you're eating lots of beef and picked eggs. I don't take kindly to substandard farts, and I'll follow dudes around imposing on them up to 72 hours sniffing their butts periodically if I suspect their farts aren't where they should be. I will make sure.

You get them farts up to par though. I hope you're eating lots of beef and picked eggs. I don't take kindly to substandard farts, and I'll follow dudes around imposing on them up to 72 hours sniffing their butts periodically if I suspect their farts aren't where they should be. I will make sure.
gayyy afffff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
There is some truth in it, but marrying without living together prior is a huge gamble, she may be quite bad in common life things, like being too lazy to clean house, cook (if it's needed) etc. Also, speaking about redpill - there is a concept of "demo mode", when she does everything well until marriage or kids, then things become really bad and you get deadbedrooms, fights, divorce etc.
I personally question marriage nowadays, it feels redundant and limiting, since I don't want kids anyway, and benefits by government from the official status may not outweigh the risks.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Moggie, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Can’t agree with everything

Sure marriage is of the table either way

I see it like this
either you live with your bros
(I couldn’t do this after a few hours they get badly on my nerves. I’d punch them to death if I saw there stupidity everyday)
or you live with you parents and leach off of them until they die (off the table for unlimited reasons)
or you live alone (sure you have all freedom of the world, sooner or later you get bored, in a high age you will get lonely)

or you live together with 1 or multiple woman.

Imo the best option.
Sometimes hopefully there will be cooked for me.
They can do housework
Or go to work and bring money to the table
Who wouldn’t want beautiful woman waiting for him at home
you better don’t be a broke bitch and get yourself a room for yourself

If they leach of me or get on my nerves I can just throw them out (if Id pay rent, what Id do)

Im not the person who gives a shit.

But that’s just my opinion, everybody can do as they please.
If you like the doomer Lifestyle do it.

You will become her pet. She will have power over you something that has to do with power dynamic humans are inter-depedant on each other the one that that provide will have higher leverage

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Can’t agree with everything

Sure marriage is of the table either way

I see it like this
either you live with your bros
(I couldn’t do this after a few hours they get badly on my nerves. I’d punch them to death if I saw there stupidity everyday)
or you live with you parents and leach off of them until they die (off the table for unlimited reasons)
or you live alone (sure you have all freedom of the world, sooner or later you get bored, in a high age you will get lonely)

or you live together with 1 or multiple woman.

Imo the best option.
Sometimes hopefully there will be cooked for me.
They can do housework
Or go to work and bring money to the table
Who wouldn’t want beautiful woman waiting for him at home
you better don’t be a broke bitch and get yourself a room for yourself

If they leach of me or get on my nerves I can just throw them out (if Id pay rent, what Id do)

Im not the person who gives a shit.

But that’s just my opinion, everybody can do as they please.
If you like the doomer Lifestyle do it.
Ideally yeah but how realistically would she be eagerly waiting for you well dressed after you come home from work? She has wants and needs, how would you know that she is not sneaking to chads and using you as a betaboyfriend?

A 23 year old women almost convinced me to move out my parents home at 17 and live with her all expenses paid and she’d cook for me

• Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
A 23 year old women almost convinced me to move out my parents home at 17 and live with her all expenses paid and she’d cook for me
You mog her hard?

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Cohabitating sounds like having a woman living with you and she's inviting a chad over to fuck in the other room every night while you sit in your corner and play video games or something. No thanks.

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
This whole entire thread is so cucked I lost braincells reading it.

Cohabitation without marriage is the best you can achieve, it means splitting your rent 50%. Will it ruin the relationship? Sure, after a few years, and that's a good thing, that's when you go on to the next one. That means you got something like 300 lays per year while saving thousands of dollars.

This whole entire thread is so cucked I lost braincells reading it.

Cohabitation without marriage is the best you can achieve, it means splitting your rent 50%. Will it ruin the relationship? Sure, after a few years, and that's a good thing, that's when you go on to the next one. That means you got something like 300 lays per year while saving thousands of dollars.
Tell me you are inexperienced without telling me you are inexperienced.

Summary: As sure as a woman will spread her legs for a man who gives her the tingles, so are there idiots on AskTRP who cohabitate or are asking for advice on cohabitation. Don't fucking do it. If you are already cohabitating, move out(or kick her out) before you are done reading this sentence.

• Some idiot who is wondering why he is having trouble with his LTR, and the fact that he is cohabitating with her is made known.
All I can do is shake my head. It's way too common. Seriously, there needs to be some kind of easily accessible material on the sidebar that stresses why cohabitation is bad because these idiots come on here floating the idea like its not such a bad idea. Hey, maybe they can make it work.

What really pisses me off is when someone comes on asking for cohabitation advice, and we say don't cohabitate, and the hamster wheels start spinning.

• "I know what I am doing. As long as I hold frame and stick to RP principles, I will be fine"
  • "It's not like I am providing for her, we are splitting everything 50-50! No free ride!"
You retard. I don't give a fuck what your excuses are, or what your justification is, or why YOUR CASE will be an exception and why things will be different from you. We have hundreds of me here on TRP and in the manosphere who can provide actual accounts of cohabitating with their LTR and it tanking their relationship. The number of guys who will say it was a bad idea is orders of magnitude higher than the number of guys who said it was a good idea.

You can hamster all you want, it won't change the fact that its a bad fucking idea.

Then you have the idiots who are having LTR issues, then says they are cohabitating, and we tell them to move out/kick her out ASAP, and once again the hamster wheel starts to spin.

• "But me moving out will basically mean we are breaking up and I don't want that"
And my favorite:

• "Well I have no where else to go, its her place and I just crash there with her"
The quicker you move out or kick her out, the quicker you can get back on the path to being your own man, and gaining the power back in the relationship. If you break up because you move out or kick her out, the LTR was built on a weak foundation and was doomed anyway. It doesn't matter if you have pay an early termination fee on a lease, call the sheriff and have her evicted, or crawl over broken glass, you need to either move out or kick her out NOW. And if you are one making that last excuse, "It's her place and she is letting me live there", you need to end the LTR and focus on getting YOUR shit together. Get a job, get your own place. For the love of God don't use an LTR for resources. That's what women do. Are you a woman? Men are not dependent on someone else, especially another woman. If you don't have a job(or a good enough one to have your own place) you don't have time for an LTR or to be chasing women period. Sorry.

If you have any experience with what TRP is, you know what dread is. Dread is how you keep leverage in any relationship. Dread is the constant fear she has in her mind that you are a high value man with options, and can dump her ass for another woman at any time. Therefore, she will do what it takes to remain in your favor and be the main woman in your life.

Cohabitating with a woman makes it near impossible to run dread. You no longer have leverage. Think of it this way: Cohabitation is one giant comfort test. Once you are living together, you have failed that comfort test. She now has you by the ballsack. You might as well put your testicles in a vice. Once you fail a comfort test, she has all the leverage. She will stop putting out as often. She will start denying you sex. She will stop pulling her own weight. She will become more bitchy and naggy. She will respect you less. She will exert less effort making herself as attractive as possible for you. And why should she try to make you happy? She knows she has you by the balls. All because you chose to live together.

It's hard to keep a woman up at night with the thought running in her mind that you may have another woman over at your place, when you are there sleeping right next to her.

This is what men strive for. Freedom. Men want freedom, women want access. As a man, there is nothing better than being completely free. Being financially free. Being addiction free. Being free to do whatever the fuck you want, when you want.

Cohabitating with a woman? Kiss your freedom goodbye. You no longer have the freedom to come home from work and do what the fuck you want. You no longer have the freedom to be by yourself at home and unwind. You no longer have the freedom to go out when you want and do what you want. Each time you leave the house you have to check in with your woman and say where you are going and why and for how long and when you will be back. You no longer have the freedom to cook/eat what you want, when you want to.

What if you have a hard day and just want to go home and be by yourself? You now have no where to escape to. You have no personal space to go to. What if shit goes bad with your LTR? You have no where to go to get away from her and be alone.

As someone who lives by myself in my own apartment, this just sounds miserable. I think men take being able to do whatever the fuck they want, when they want, and not having to answer to anybody, I feel like men take that for granted. It truly is amazing. This weekend I might go skiing. I might not. But simply having the option without having to make plans and check in/clear it with someone and without having to bring her along and such, is awesome. Just being able to wake up, make the decision that morning, and get up and go if I want to, is amazing.

What's basically happening, when you cohabitate with a woman you aren't married to, is making yourself the son to her mother. It's a mother-son dynamic. Good luck with that.

Conclusion: Don't fucking cohabitate with a woman you aren't married to. We say this shit for a reason.

Keep coping

Tell me you are inexperienced without telling me you are inexperienced.
I'm 40 and I've cohabitated with various girls almost all my life, I can't imagine how much money I would have lost if I had paid 100% of my rent myself all the time

And my favorite: