Do not fall for the buzzcut meme

D

Disabledcel

[This account is permenantly deleted]
Joined
Apr 1, 2020
Posts
5,373
Reputation
10,207
If I find out one of you fuckers get your hair cut I will hurt you.
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 4991 and BlindMaxxer
im goin full vin diesel mode its over anyway

ill get the racing badboy halo
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Disabledcel
Havent had a haircut in 3 months now but I have to keep it longer since im a nw2cel so I need to focus on coverupmaxxing
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
im goin full vin diesel mode its over anyway

ill get the racing badboy halo

Never heard of that halo because it literally doesn't exist. I'm probably the biggest car guy on this entire forum and I'll be the first to tell you the vast majority of women worth attracting don't give a shit about racing lmfao. Going bald isn't going to make you Vin Diesel, it's just going to mean you're bald.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
haven't had a haircut since October
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
If I find out one of you fuckers get your hair cut I will hurt you.
I looksminned the fuck down because I shaved my head for quarantine :forcedsmile:
 
Never heard of that halo because it literally doesn't exist. I'm probably the biggest car guy on this entire forum and I'll be the first to tell you the vast majority of women worth attracting don't give a shit about racing lmfao. Going bald isn't going to make you Vin Diesel, it's just going to mean you're bald.
What do you drive ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
my hair is at its peak no way I’m hell am I going to get a buzz cut
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
Love the styling of older bimmers too, two of my friends have e36 m3s and those cars are fun af because they are so raw it's insane tbh.


dank
Ye the mechanical feedback is crazy and ive tuned mine up to a decent 200bhp. But at the end of the day its a riced up 20 year old RWD with nonexistant technology. Ive had my fair share of close calls
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332

Similar threads

ragu
Replies
0
Views
18
ragu
ragu
Verdams mum
Replies
9
Views
52
I will ASCEND Jacky
I will ASCEND Jacky
hate
Replies
5
Views
48
Fragments
F
Bitchwhipper2
Replies
9
Views
68
Bitchwhipper2
Bitchwhipper2
Baeseth
Replies
0
Views
20
Baeseth
Baeseth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top