Do not go to college, even for the right majors

Sure you can do that but going to uni is easier to learn example you know what books to read and what chapters and pages, you have the exams and the assifment you learn more from them. And you have the Powerpoint and the video recording. And they show what you should know

They have group work and studentens you can get help from and if it is small class the professor can help you. And in uni they will show if you actually have knowledge with test and assignment.

So you will most likely fail to learn.

And you get a real degree and if it is degree that is sought after you will get job duper easy.

And as you said you look for super many jobs

POV you went to a shitty T200 uni and payed out of state tuition
I got lucky, my parents paid for college including apartment and dorms.

Sure you can do that but going to uni is easier to learn example you know what books to read and what chapters and pages, you have the exams and the assifment you learn more from them. And you have the Powerpoint and the video recording. And they show what you should know

They have group work and studentens you can get help from and if it is small class the professor can help you. And in uni they will show if you actually have knowledge with test and assignment.

So you will most likely fail to learn.

And you get a real degree and if it is degree that is sought after you will get job duper easy.

And as you said you look for super many jobs
I got a degree in finance and accounting minor. High area. demands. We will see. Maybe I might feel better one I get a job. Its just demoralizing after 450 apps, 20-25 interviews and the same rejection reason ( lack of experience/lack of fit/finding someone who more closely aligns with needs). You can prepare as much for an interview if they don't like you for some stupid reason your fucked.

and while I got interviews, as I got shitty grades ( I was a c student in most of uni , I struggled to get internships.
So we shouldn't get education just because you can't focus :lul: :lul:

didn't read but the number one reason for avoiding higher education is that it's become a marxist infested dei wasteland designed for the singular purpose of training the youth to become bureacratic maxtard parasites. on top of that, it's just waste of money when you can get the exact same, if not superior information, from the internet. it's only real remaining function is to sell you a degree that can be traded for a wagecuck career. hardly worth it.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
didn't read but the number one reason for avoiding higher education is that it's become a marxist infested dei wasteland designed for the singular purpose of training the youth to become bureacratic maxtard parasites. on top of that, it's just waste of money when you can get the exact same, if not superior information, from the internet. it's only real remaining function is to sell you a degree that can be traded for a wagecuck career. hardly worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit