DO NOT HAVE KIDS if youre deathniqq

Even for me, this is way too much race coping OP. JFL at this thread and your replies
Ur a rat amongst men with BS data I will debunk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Copeful, inceletto and 1 other person
Your kids will be subhuman shitskinned monkeys.

Is there anything in life more absolute than JBW? How can people deny it? It's not "eurocentric beauty standards!". Even in ancient times Arabs recounting their merchant trips to Europe talked about how beautiful and attractive the Europeans were. There was huge demand for white women by arabs back then, so no its not just muh modern beauty standards.

Honestly, how can anyone even argue it? Whites are the ONLY race that has light skin, light eyes, light hair, etc. They have the best frames. The best lower thirds. White women XMOG nonwhite women to hell and back - average white woman looks like an angel compared to an ethnic foid. If a man picks a nonwhite woman over a white woman, it's because he SETTLED. No man would pick a brown or black girl over a white one.

Literally go to any non white country. BILLION DOLLAR skin lightening industries in every single ethnic country. Whiteness-based caste system in India. In Korea, every single girl gets surgery to make their eyes look more white. If you're white in Asia, you'll be treated like a celebrity. I was browsing a korean subforum (basically korean 4chan) and translating and basically even every single koreancel on there were saying stuff like "their superiority to us is undeniable". Everyone admits this, how is this a debate?

AVERAGE ETHNIC LEGIT LOOKS LIKE A SUBHUMAN ORC COMPARED TO THEIR WHITE COUNTERPART

There ARE some subhuman white men, yes, but there are FAR more subhuman nonwhite men.

Being white is universally the standard of beauty in every nonwhite country. In Turkey, Brazil, India, ANY nonwhite country, if you are white you'll automatically have MASSIVE SMV. It's already happening in America since we're becoming so mutted up - in America if you're white your SMV will be through the roof whereas it used to not be that much of a booster

AN ETHNIC HAS TO BE THE TOP OF THE LINE TO EVEN HAVE A CHANCE IN THE MARKET.

What an ethnic has to do to have a CHANCE with a normie SMV girl:

-be tall
-perfect hair
-perfect face
-be fit
-good jaw
-projected chin
-etc

What a white has to do to have a chance with a normie SMV girl:

-Dont be fat
-Don't be a turbomanlet

Don't even TRY to deny what I just said. Just fucking go outside and open your eyes, its the truth. At my high school, easily 80% of white people my age have a gf, while maybe 10% of the ethnics do. And it's not because their parents won't let them or something, it's because girls are fucking repulsed by ethnics. Girls at my school always talk about how cute white boys are. Even ethnic foids only want white men. In their free time they browse tiktok looking at blue eyed white men with good jaws.

I mean, how can you fucking look at nonwhites like us and say we're equal to whites. LMFAO JFL

https://incels.is/attachments/giphy-gif.275734/

WE ARE INFERIOR IN INTELLIGENCE, BEAUTY, WE ALL HAVE DARK SKIN DARK EYES DARK HAIR, BESIDES EAST ASIANS OUR COUNTRIES ARE SHIT, WE HAVE SHIT FRAMES SHIT ETHNIC LOWER THIRDS WE LOOK LIKE FUCKING ORCS SOME KIND OF URUK-HAI COMPARED TO WHITES JFL

View attachment 670855

White men could go to any country on earth and drown in pussy. Period.

I'm not white. I say this as half curry half white mixed race subhuman. Because it is so obvious. Honestly, being a half paki half white, this is something I noticed when I was a very young kid, comparing my white half of family to the paki half (which mogged and is whiter than 99% of other pakis), the disparity was insane, Ive been racepilled since I was in elementary school JFL

JBW is one of the laws of physics.

JFL at deathnic subhumans
dn read anything
don't have kids at all jfl

What a shit tier thread. A massive portion of white men are literally incel. Most of this site is white. Most of .co is white. I could go on. White men have it hard like everyone else.

To slay as a white man, you still need to be tall. You still need to be robust. You still need to have genuinely positive features. This is why on social media for example, the white men that ethnic foids simp for are GOOD LOOKING. Or at least, high tier Normie.

Most of your thread is just confirmation bias as a result of self hate tbh. White is not a big halo in America either.
Well, here is mostly whites because this is a website in English. Most English speaking countries are white, with the notable exception of India, and look how many curries we got here.

Not to mention, another reason thereโ€™s more whites here is because it is the West that has succumbed to a degenerate culture of extreme hypergamy and promiscuity. So white countries are suffering the most.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 5912 and Gaia262
Projection to the absolute max
lol you disgusting brown animal, you just hit 1 year on this forum and already at 54k posts...thats over 50 posts a day, every day, the past year...and u could dare to call me a subhuman?
Giphy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 7697

Is there anything in life more absolute than JBW? How can people deny it? It's not "eurocentric beauty standards!". Even in ancient times Arabs recounting their merchant trips to Europe talked about how beautiful and attractive the Europeans were. There was huge demand for white women by arabs back then, so no its not just muh modern beauty standards.

Honestly, how can anyone even argue it? Whites are the ONLY race that has light skin, light eyes, light hair, etc. They have the best frames. The best lower thirds. White women XMOG nonwhite women to hell and back - average white woman looks like an angel compared to an ethnic foid. If a man picks a nonwhite woman over a white woman, it's because he SETTLED. No man would pick a brown or black girl over a white one.

Literally go to any non white country. BILLION DOLLAR skin lightening industries in every single ethnic country. Whiteness-based caste system in India. In Korea, every single girl gets surgery to make their eyes look more white. If you're white in Asia, you'll be treated like a celebrity. I was browsing a korean subforum (basically korean 4chan) and translating and basically even every single koreancel on there were saying stuff like "their superiority to us is undeniable". Everyone admits this, how is this a debate?

AVERAGE ETHNIC LEGIT LOOKS LIKE A SUBHUMAN ORC COMPARED TO THEIR WHITE COUNTERPART

There ARE some subhuman white men, yes, but there are FAR more subhuman nonwhite men.

Being white is universally the standard of beauty in every nonwhite country. In Turkey, Brazil, India, ANY nonwhite country, if you are white you'll automatically have MASSIVE SMV. It's already happening in America since we're becoming so mutted up - in America if you're white your SMV will be through the roof whereas it used to not be that much of a booster

-be tall
-perfect hair
-perfect face
-be fit
-good jaw
-projected chin
-etc

-Dont be fat
-Don't be a turbomanlet

Don't even TRY to deny what I just said. Just fucking go outside and open your eyes, its the truth. At my high school, easily 80% of white people my age have a gf, while maybe 10% of the ethnics do. And it's not because their parents won't let them or something, it's because girls are fucking repulsed by ethnics. Girls at my school always talk about how cute white boys are. Even ethnic foids only want white men. In their free time they browse tiktok looking at blue eyed white men with good jaws.

I mean, how can you fucking look at nonwhites like us and say we're equal to whites. LMFAO JFL

https://incels.is/attachments/giphy-gif.275734/

WE ARE INFERIOR IN INTELLIGENCE, BEAUTY, WE ALL HAVE DARK SKIN DARK EYES DARK HAIR, BESIDES EAST ASIANS OUR COUNTRIES ARE SHIT, WE HAVE SHIT FRAMES SHIT ETHNIC LOWER THIRDS WE LOOK LIKE FUCKING ORCS SOME KIND OF URUK-HAI COMPARED TO WHITES JFL

View attachment 670855

I'm not white. I say this as half curry half white mixed race subhuman. Because it is so obvious. Honestly, being a half paki half white, this is something I noticed when I was a very young kid, comparing my white half of family to the paki half (which mogged and is whiter than 99% of other pakis), the disparity was insane, Ive been racepilled since I was in elementary school JFL

I agree with OP

@Biggdink

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 9090, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
Projection to the absolute max
lol you disgusting brown animal, you just hit 1 year on this forum and already at 54k posts...thats over 50 posts a day, every day, the past year...and u could dare to call me a subhuman?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 7697
Where did u read 54k?

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 9072
BS data? Keep coping you fucking nigger
nigga you a black man on a gay incel site hating on your ownself shut the fuck up you white infatuated cock lover

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Copeful, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
BS data? Keep coping you fucking nigger
Youโ€™re Abusing the data and being disingenuous. I will expose u

also jfl @ calling me a nigger when you literally look like a subhuman recessed alien. U donโ€™t even look human

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Copeful, turkproducer and 3 others
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, goat2x and Deleted member 9072
Youโ€™re Abusing the data and being disingenuous. I will expose u

also jfl @ calling me a nigger when you literally look like a subhuman recessed alien. U donโ€™t even look human
expose that slave mindset dyke tbh

JFL why would I take advice from a greycell?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Post the data again
Data/statistics from blackpill wiki:
Over for bbc
Over for bbc2
Over for bbc3
Over for bbc4
Over for bbc7
Over for bbc8

Data/statistics NOT from the blackpill wiki:
JBB theory debunked
Over for bbc10
Over for bbc5
Over for bbc6

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
small diccked paki boys trying to whitemaxx are almost as bad as indian girls
As a paki such self hating paki boys are worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
my IQ is 130+ and i am taller and more handsome than all of you monkeys put together. you look like a monkey compared to me. but even i accept i am still subhuman, as im not full white
JFL at this gigacope. If anything you said were true, you wouldn't be rotting here on .me, Mr. "Handsome".

I've seen your pic because you sent it to me on Discord. You look like a dying monkey that's never seen sunlight. Your frame is weak. Your midface is so compact you almost look squashed-in. Your lips are trash tier and dryer than sandpaper, your chin is weaker than a packet of Jell-O.

Your whiteness hasn't helped you one bit, nor has it helped any of the other white subhumans coping on this website. Keep bashing thin air with it. Wait, I meant to say half-whiteness.

Congratulations for having the self-awareness to recognize you're just another shitskin like the ones you try to flex with your half-whiteness on.

Ugly ethnics that racecope GTFO.

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Copeful, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
everything u said pretty much went out the window when u said white males just had to exist to get pussy lmfaooooo, white guys are 75% of incel sites dum dum

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
JFL at this gigacope. If anything you said were true, you wouldn't be rotting here on .me, Mr. "Handsome".

I've seen your pic because you sent it to me on Discord. You look like a dying monkey that's never seen sunlight. Your frame is weak. Your midface is so compact you almost look squashed-in. Your lips are trash tier and dryer than sandpaper, your chin is weaker than a packet of Jell-O.

Your whiteness hasn't helped you one bit, nor has it helped any of the other white subhumans coping on this website. Keep bashing thin air with it. Wait, I meant to say half-whiteness.

Congratulations for having the self-awareness to recognize you're just another shitskin like the ones you try to flex with your half-whiteness on.

Cope. I said I was subhuman due to not being full white, which I am, but it sure as hell is better than full curry.

PS you look like a stereotypical repulsive Indian monkey. I had to literally block you on discord because you were too bluepilled, talking about how you need some surgery and you'll be able to ascend (lmao) - there's SO much wrong with you. I said I'll friend you back again once you take the blackpill, don't get butthurt. You literally have a whole server dedicated for subhuman currycels to obsess about white girls, then get mad at me for stating the obvious (whites are superior). Lmao!

You can't accept reality. Many such cases

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 7697 and ArgentineOmicron
another day another self hating curry

when will i log on and not see this i wonder

have some self respect.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Copeful
another day another self hating curry

when will i log on and not see this i wonder

have some self respect.
what is there to "respect", you retarded animal? we have shit colored skin, eyes, and hair, shit frames, and all around the subhumans of the earth

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 7697, inceletto and 1 other person
what is there to "respect", you retarded animal? we have shit colored skin, eyes, and hair, shit frames, and all around the subhumans of the earth
speak for yourself buddy

not everyone has dravidian pheno and sub 5 psl lol

i donโ€™t shit on curries for no reason but wtf is up with indians worshipping whites? pakistanis, blacks, north africans are never this self hating and white worshipping

youโ€™re half indian half white, if your indian parent is lighter skinned your pheno probably isnt that bad.

• +1
speak for yourself buddy

not everyone has dravidian pheno and sub 5 psl lol

i donโ€™t shit on curries for no reason but wtf is up with indians worshipping whites? pakistanis, blacks, north africans are never this self hating and white worshipping

youโ€™re half indian half white, if your indian parent is lighter skinned your pheno probably isnt that bad.
im not indian, im half paki half white, and my paki dad is whiter than 99% of pakis
im still a fucking shitskin because white traits are recessive
its called reality dude. anyone, of all races, with a high IQ, knows this to be the truth. its perfectly fine to hate yourself if you're a monkey at the bottom of the racial hierarchy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697

pm tbh

im not indian, im half paki half white, and my paki dad is whiter than 99% of pakis
its called reality dude. anyone, of all races, with a high IQ, knows this to be the truth. its perfectly fine to hate yourself if you're a monkey at the bottom of the racial hierarchy.
your just ugly tbh not cause your ethnic
@Mirin2234 mogs

• +1
Even the ugly looking whites have ethnic features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202
well you only have one life, are you going to cry and complain like a little bitch or do something about it

i guarantee iโ€™ve went through 5x the amount of trauma and hurt that you have and i donโ€™t lay down and give up like an abused dog

there is almost nothing that you couldnโ€™t do to improve yourself

good looking half curry is better than ugly half curry

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Copeful and inceletto
i guarantee iโ€™ve went through 5x the amount of trauma and hurt that you have and i donโ€™t lay down and give up like an abused dog
cope

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, turkproducer and Deleted member 7697
Cope harder you cumskin and resort to self harm to my bootiful aesthetics
357.jpg

The truth has been spoken. Maybe one day we can genetically engineer the ethnic bad features out of ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Cumskin features > skintone

holy shit at this giga based thread
im mirin hard

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 8202 and 3 others
Data/statistics from blackpill wiki:
View attachment 670932 View attachment 670933 View attachment 670934 View attachment 670935 View attachment 670936 View attachment 670937

Data/statistics NOT from the blackpill wiki:
View attachment 670939View attachment 670940
View attachment 670941 View attachment 670944
absolute destruction.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 4332
This is why I've only ever gotten with white girls, I will BLEACH my genes.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful
@5foot8Paki thoughts?

Whites are the ONLY race that has light skin, light eyes, light hair, etc.
low iq, plenty of ethnics have em as well but its true they dont look as good as europeans do

-be tall
-perfect hair
-perfect face
-be fit
-good jaw
-projected chin
-etc

-Dont be fat
-Don't be a turbomanlet

giphy.gif

View attachment 670855

Cucked victim mentality .
Im Balkan we have a mentality "if i suffer my kids have to suffer so they see how it is"
No amount of self hate or god forbid white guilt is gonna stop me from Being selfish you kyrgistan

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Marsiere214
Cucked victim mentality .
Im Balkan we have a mentality "if i suffer my kids have to suffer so they see how it is"
No amount of self hate or god forbid white guilt is gonna stop me from Being selfish you kyrgistan
and this is why the balkans suck

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito

Users who are viewing this thread

Back