DO NOT HAVE KIDS if youre deathniqq

Deleted member 8202

Deleted member 8202

Solstice
Your kids will be subhuman shitskinned monkeys.

Is there anything in life more absolute than JBW? How can people deny it? It's not "eurocentric beauty standards!". Even in ancient times Arabs recounting their merchant trips to Europe talked about how beautiful and attractive the Europeans were. There was huge demand for white women by arabs back then, so no its not just muh modern beauty standards.

Honestly, how can anyone even argue it? Whites are the ONLY race that has light skin, light eyes, light hair, etc. They have the best frames. The best lower thirds. White women XMOG nonwhite women to hell and back - average white woman looks like an angel compared to an ethnic foid. If a man picks a nonwhite woman over a white woman, it's because he SETTLED. No man would pick a brown or black girl over a white one.

Literally go to any non white country. BILLION DOLLAR skin lightening industries in every single ethnic country. Whiteness-based caste system in India. In Korea, every single girl gets surgery to make their eyes look more white. If you're white in Asia, you'll be treated like a celebrity. I was browsing a korean subforum (basically korean 4chan) and translating and basically even every single koreancel on there were saying stuff like "their superiority to us is undeniable". Everyone admits this, how is this a debate?

AVERAGE ETHNIC LEGIT LOOKS LIKE A SUBHUMAN ORC COMPARED TO THEIR WHITE COUNTERPART

There ARE some subhuman white men, yes, but there are FAR more subhuman nonwhite men.

Being white is universally the standard of beauty in every nonwhite country. In Turkey, Brazil, India, ANY nonwhite country, if you are white you'll automatically have MASSIVE SMV. It's already happening in America since we're becoming so mutted up - in America if you're white your SMV will be through the roof whereas it used to not be that much of a booster

AN ETHNIC HAS TO BE THE TOP OF THE LINE TO EVEN HAVE A CHANCE IN THE MARKET.

What an ethnic has to do to have a CHANCE with a normie SMV girl:

-be tall
-perfect hair
-perfect face
-be fit
-good jaw
-projected chin
-etc

What a white has to do to have a chance with a normie SMV girl:

-Dont be fat
-Don't be a turbomanlet

Don't even TRY to deny what I just said. Just fucking go outside and open your eyes, its the truth. At my high school, easily 80% of white people my age have a gf, while maybe 10% of the ethnics do. And it's not because their parents won't let them or something, it's because girls are fucking repulsed by ethnics. Girls at my school always talk about how cute white boys are. Even ethnic foids only want white men. In their free time they browse tiktok looking at blue eyed white men with good jaws.

I mean, how can you fucking look at nonwhites like us and say we're equal to whites. LMFAO JFL

https://incels.is/attachments/giphy-gif.275734/

WE ARE INFERIOR IN INTELLIGENCE, BEAUTY, WE ALL HAVE DARK SKIN DARK EYES DARK HAIR, BESIDES EAST ASIANS OUR COUNTRIES ARE SHIT, WE HAVE SHIT FRAMES SHIT ETHNIC LOWER THIRDS WE LOOK LIKE FUCKING ORCS SOME KIND OF URUK-HAI COMPARED TO WHITES JFL

CA99CACE A292 4383 B365 3C02A0D19E70

White men could go to any country on earth and drown in pussy. Period.

I'm not white. I say this as half curry half white mixed race subhuman. Because it is so obvious. Honestly, being a half paki half white, this is something I noticed when I was a very young kid, comparing my white half of family to the paki half (which mogged and is whiter than 99% of other pakis), the disparity was insane, Ive been racepilled since I was in elementary school JFL

JBW is one of the laws of physics.

JFL at deathnic subhumans

Attachments

• 8F7B529F-543C-4AAE-B634-33427639A46F.gif
    8F7B529F-543C-4AAE-B634-33427639A46F.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Yuya Moggershima, terrorblade and 26 others

Is there anything in life more absolute than JBW? How can people deny it? It's not "eurocentric beauty standards!". Even in ancient times Arabs recounting their merchant trips to Europe talked about how beautiful and attractive the Europeans were. There was huge demand for white women by arabs back then, so no its not just muh modern beauty standards.

Honestly, how can anyone even argue it? Whites are the ONLY race that has light skin, light eyes, light hair, etc. They have the best frames. The best lower thirds. White women XMOG nonwhite women to hell and back - average white woman looks like an angel compared to an ethnic foid. If a man picks a nonwhite woman over a white woman, it's because he SETTLED. No man would pick a brown or black girl over a white one.

Literally go to any non white country. BILLION DOLLAR skin lightening industries in every single ethnic country. Whiteness-based caste system in India. In Korea, every single girl gets surgery to make their eyes look more white. If you're white in Asia, you'll be treated like a celebrity. I was browsing a korean subforum (basically korean 4chan) and translating and basically even every single koreancel on there were saying stuff like "their superiority to us is undeniable". Everyone admits this, how is this a debate?

AVERAGE ETHNIC LEGIT LOOKS LIKE A SUBHUMAN ORC COMPARED TO THEIR WHITE COUNTERPART

There ARE some subhuman white men, yes, but there are FAR more subhuman nonwhite men.

Being white is universally the standard of beauty in every nonwhite country. In Turkey, Brazil, India, ANY nonwhite country, if you are white you'll automatically have MASSIVE SMV. It's already happening in America since we're becoming so mutted up - in America if you're white your SMV will be through the roof whereas it used to not be that much of a booster

-be tall
-perfect hair
-perfect face
-be fit
-good jaw
-projected chin
-etc

-Dont be fat
-Don't be a turbomanlet

Don't even TRY to deny what I just said. Just fucking go outside and open your eyes, its the truth. At my high school, easily 80% of white people my age have a gf, while maybe 10% of the ethnics do. And it's not because their parents won't let them or something, it's because girls are fucking repulsed by ethnics. Girls at my school always talk about how cute white boys are. Even ethnic foids only want white men. In their free time they browse tiktok looking at blue eyed white men with good jaws.

I mean, how can you fucking look at nonwhites like us and say we're equal to whites. LMFAO JFL

WE ARE INFERIOR IN INTELLIGENCE, BEAUTY, WE ALL HAVE DARK SKIN DARK EYES DARK HAIR, BESIDES EAST ASIANS OUR COUNTRIES ARE SHIT, WE HAVE SHIT FRAMES SHIT ETHNIC LOWER THIRDS WE LOOK LIKE FUCKING ORCS SOME KIND OF URUK-HAI COMPARED TO WHITES JFL

View attachment 670855

I'm not white. I say this as half curry half white mixed race subhuman. Because it is so obvious. Honestly, being a half paki half white, this is something I noticed when I was a very young kid, comparing my white half of family to the paki half (which mogged and is whiter than 99% of other pakis), the disparity was insane, Ive been racepilled since I was in elementary school JFL

What a shit tier thread. A massive portion of white men are literally incel. Most of this site is white. Most of .co is white. I could go on. White men have it hard like everyone else.

To slay as a white man, you still need to be tall. You still need to be robust. You still need to have genuinely positive features. This is why on social media for example, the white men that ethnic foids simp for are GOOD LOOKING. Or at least, high tier Normie.

Most of your thread is just confirmation bias as a result of self hate tbh. White is not a big halo in America either.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Beetlejuice, Looks234 and 22 others
What a shit tier thread. A massive portion of white men are literally incel. Most of this site is white. Most of .co is white. I could go on. White men have it hard like everyone else.

To slay as a white man, you still need to be tall. You still need to be robust. You still need to have genuinely positive features. This is why on social media for example, the white men that ethnic foids simp for are GOOD LOOKING. Or at least, high tier Normie.

Most of your thread is just confirmation bias as a result of self hate tbh. White is not a big halo in America either.

ethnic are massivley ovverrepresnted in incel/lookism circles. if theyre not its because theyre too low IQ and subhuman to even find their way to an incel forum, they cope so hard

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Marsiere214, Deleted member 9090 and 7 others
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FuAHiB2t.jpg&hash=0357e6cbd6e853af8b327e965a1c9d73

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 8202 and Deleted member 6856
COPE HARDER SUBHUMAN

ethnic are massivley ovverrepresnted in incel/lookism circles
Are they over represented? Sure. Are ethnics incel on avg? No. Do they struggle? If they’re ugly. Just like how white men do.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Copeful
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FuAHiB2t.jpg&hash=0357e6cbd6e853af8b327e965a1c9d73
dont fucking put a barf emoji on my post and not sya anything you retarded coping ethnic monkey feral animal bottom feeding shitskkined erectus animal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697
Cry harder
12806673 3B81 48EF 9CD8 210405B9C156

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Marsiere214, Shrek2OnDvD and 13 others
Cope, keep crying for mulattos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
ethnics incel on avg? No
can you not read?
im TELLING you, i go to school in america, the demographics are about 50% white, 25% curry/rice, 25% spic/nigger, and the MAJORITY of whites have had gfs while barely fucking ANY ethnics have (exlcuding niggers)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Gaia262
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6272 and Deleted member 9072
dont fucking put a barf emoji on my post and not sya anything you retarded coping ethnic monkey feral animal bottom feeding shitskkined erectus animal
YOUR AN ABSOLUTE RETARDED CUMSKIN MOLERAT PERMAVIRGIN COCKSUCKING CRACKER. GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU VULGARIAN DYKE.

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Copeful, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, GetShrekt, Deleted member 9090 and 6 others
can you not read?
im TELLING you, i go to school in america, the demographics are about 50% white, 25% curry/rice, 25% spic/nigger, and the MAJORITY of whites have had gfs while barely fucking ANY ethnics have (exlcuding niggers)
Don’t care, anecdote from self hating subhuman

• +1
Reactions: doll
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Shrek2OnDvD, Copeful and 1 other person
Where are you from OP?

YOUR AN ABSOLUTE RETARDED CUMSKIN MOLERAT PERMAVIRGIN COCKSUCKING CRACKER. GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU VULGARIAN DYKE.
cope harder literal monkey
youd be in a fucking mudhut shitting in the street like an animal if not for the White Man

• +1
Broken gif links
Either way you are definitely a trlll/racebait alt
nah, just not a delusional retarded animal like you. I mog you btw, in facial aesthetics and whiteness, but I still accept myself as a subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Copeful, ArgentineOmicron and 1 other person

-be tall
-perfect hair
-perfect face
-be fit
-good jaw
-projected chin
-etc

-Dont be fat
-Don't be a turbomanlet

View attachment 670855

I agree man but I do think I'm superior in intelligence than anyone in this world. Idk why though.

nah, just not a delusional retarded animal like you. I mog you btw, in facial aesthetics and whiteness, but I still accept myself as a subhuman
Inbreeding really rapes your IQ huh

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Copeful, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
Invreeding really rapes your IQ huh
you are literally a shit-colored animal
put yourself next to an average white guy and see how much of a monkey you look like. you coping street shitting monkey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 7697
explains ur inbred iq tbh
cope retard. i was in gifted as a kid and got 98th percentile on the SAT without trying, every test ive taken put me at 130+.

keep crying you coping ethnic shitskin animal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
I agree , but there r some good looking deathnics

Everyday I wish I was born fully white. They are superior in height, frame, facial structure, hair, intelligence, wealth, and almost in fucking everything. They are the richest countries in average.

• +1
cope retard. i was in gifted as a kid and got 98th percentile on the SAT without trying, every test ive taken put me at 130+.

keep crying you coping ethnic shitskin animal
You're literally an inbred lol

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, doll, Copeful and 1 other person
you are literally a shit-colored animal
put yourself next to an average white guy and see how much of a monkey you look like. you coping street shitting monkey
So the difference in melanin make someone’s a monkey?
Good to know

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Copeful, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
I agree , but there r some good looking deathnics
they are but in the end theyre still monkeys and a white women would be retarded to marry them.

just look how many butthurt monkey currys and other shitskins came into this thread lol. deep down inside my words sting them, they know theres truth to it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 7697, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 7697 and 1 other person
they are but in the end theyre still monkeys and a white women would be retarded to marry them.

just look how many butthurt monkey currys and other shitskins came into this thread lol. deep down inside my words sting them, they know theres truth to it
yep , while a white man only needs to take a shower to slay JFL , deathnic has to get Bimax + Modified Lefort3 + SkinBleaching only to end up with a white land whale SMH :forcedsmile: :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Copeful, Deleted member 7697 and 2 others
Don’t care, anecdote from self hating subhuman
how can you look in the mirror and see skin the color of shit and think youre NOT a subhuman? just fucking lol at you copers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 7697
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Copeful and Deleted member 6272
yep , while a white man only needs to take a shower to slay JFL , deathnic has to get Bimax + Modified Lefort3 + SkinBleaching only to end up with a white land whale SMH :forcedsmile: :feelsuhh:
exactly lmao
1 average white guy has more SMV worth than 10 average curries combined, unironically

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 7697 and 2 others
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Copeful, Deleted member 7697 and 1 other person
cope harder monkey
How am I coping you utter retard? It's literally scientifically proven that 70% of your country population is inbred, just like you

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
ok im off to bed, keep crying for me shitskins, you know im 100% correct.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 7697 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Copeful, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
How am I coping you utter retard? It's literally scientifically proven that 70% of your country population is inbred, just like you
my IQ is 130+ and i am taller and more handsome than all of you monkeys put together. you look like a monkey compared to me. but even i accept i am still subhuman, as im not full white
also JFL youre probably a fucking indian kek, pakis are more inbred but STILL have higher IQs, higher average height, and higher average whiteness lmao JFL @SubhumanCurrycel
cry more animal

ok seriously im out now. you will always be a shitskinned animal, DONT reproduce.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Shrek2OnDvD, Copeful and 2 others
my IQ is 130+ and i am taller and more handsome than all of you monkeys put together. you look like a monkey compared to me. but even i accept i am still subhuman, as im not full white
cry more animal

ok seriously im out now. you will always be a shitskinned animal, DONT reproduce.
None of that matters, you're still an inbred and will always be.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Copeful, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
cry more animal

Projection to the absolute max

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
None of that matters, you're still an inbred and will always be.
then what does that make you, seeing as im whiter, taller, more handsome, smarter, and better than u in basicallye very way?
lmao @ u subhuman brown animal

• +1
then what does that make you, seeing as im whiter, taller, more handsome, smarter, and better than u in basicallye very way?
lmao @ u subhuman brown animal
I mog you because unlike you, I'm not inbred. Also, I thought you were "out"? I'm rent free in your tiny inbred skull

I mog you because unlike you, I'm not inbred. Also, I thought you were "out"? I'm rent free in your tiny inbred skull
you dont mog anything you brown, literal unevolved animal, monkey, coping shitskinned freak.
and yes i had to respond, after some shitskin dog barks at me and thinks i wont give a response
you've been in my thread the past 20min. keep crying for me, deathnic.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and Deleted member 7697
you dont mog anything you brown, literal unevolved animal, monkey, coping shitskinned freak.
and yes i had to respond, after some shitskin dog barks at me and thinks i wont give a response
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Blackout.xl
Everything you said is just projection you subhuman rape baby. You cry about being a subhuman shitskin mutt but call others subhuman

giphy.gif

You’re literally useless in all ways possible. You are licking the feet of other Ppl. In the Wild you would be mauled limb from limb. Everyone here mogs you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, Looks234, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
Even for me, this is way too much race coping OP. JFL at this thread and your replies

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, Shrek2OnDvD, Copeful and 2 others
small diccked paki boys trying to whitemaxx are almost as bad as indian girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090