DO NOT SWALLOW THE BLACKPILL AT A YOUNG AGE

Sokarexo

Sokarexo

Ltn coper with a shitty maxilla
I am so tired of seeing attractive people walk around on the street knowing that they have no clue how blessed they are to be this way. I dream of having good forward growth every day, i dream to not have a recessed maxilla, to not be downgrown, to have a longer ramus, to have no scleral show. All of these things should be solvable with surgery, atleast if you can even get surgery. Im still not over 18 so i cant get surgery, and softmaxxing will not fix any of these things. Every day i wake up the blackpill is consuming me more and more by the minute, knowing i cant do anything to fix these flaws i have. My parents call me good looking, but fail to realize that i never get approached by girls. And they always proceed to go with the same shitty excuse saying "well youre the man, youre the one who should be hitting on them". If i could turn back time and restrain myself from swallowing the blackpill i could. I would stick to just basic softmaxxing that tiktok says you should do, and i wouldve never went into this hell of a rabbithole.
LEAVE THIS FORUM IF YOU ARE NOT OVER 18 AND ARENT FINANCIALLY STABLE ENOUGH TO AFFORD SURGERIES

• +1
Reactions: 123abc, noonespecial and bloomercel
Dnrd + cope + you’re just mentally weak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, shikataganai, Elijah_leo and 12 others
I’m trying to not be a gray before I go to sleep today cuz I’m tired of being associated with retards like u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, fewwgrams, shikataganai and 5 others
I’m trying to not be a gray before I go to sleep today cuz I’m tired of being associated with retards like u
The fact that you have 350 posts in the span of 2 days Is concerning

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
how do u have scleral show post a pic
I am so tired of seeing attractive people walk around on the street knowing that they have no clue how blessed they are to be this way. I dream of having good forward growth every day, i dream to not have a recessed maxilla, to not be downgrown, to have a longer ramus, to have no scleral show. All of these things should be solvable with surgery, atleast if you can even get surgery. Im still not over 18 so i cant get surgery, and softmaxxing will not fix any of these things. Every day i wake up the blackpill is consuming me more and more by the minute, knowing i cant do anything to fix these flaws i have. My parents call me good looking, but fail to realize that i never get approached by girls. And they always proceed to go with the same shitty excuse saying "well youre the man, youre the one who should be hitting on them". If i could turn back time and restrain myself from swallowing the blackpill i could. I would stick to just basic softmaxxing that tiktok says you should do, and i wouldve never went into this hell of a rabbithole.
LEAVE THIS FORUM IF YOU ARE NOT OVER 18 AND ARENT FINANCIALLY STABLE ENOUGH TO AFFORD SURGERIES
with a slight smirk

wish i knew abt blackpill during early puberty

• +1
Reactions: 123abc, lorenzooliftss and fluoride1337
Holy shit maybe I am a retard, I forgot it's September :feelsuhh:
All of those plant toxins and carbohydrates have destroyed your brain functionality.

• +1
Reactions: Jova
One only needs to read philosophy and maintain a sense of reason to avoid falling into the blackpill mentality. Even the most beautiful people experience envy and anxiety about their appearance. To overcome the blackpill, it's essential to adopt a perspective of optimistic nihilism.

At your age most natural looksmaxxes work best. A guy who finds the black pill at 12 can get way taller, and develop his bones (mewing and other “cope” looksmaxxes work at that age)

Ofc the surgical thing is a problem, but if you’re ugly to the point where ONLY hard maxxing can save you even at a young age, then sure. But at that point it’s better to not know of the black pill in the first place, as surgeries may not even save you

Also if your parents are being legit w u being attractive, you’re at least normie tier. Stop coping. No foid will approach you unless you’re high chad.

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337
At your age most natural looksmaxxes work best. A guy who finds the black pill at 12 can get way taller, and develop his bones (mewing and other “cope” looksmaxxes work at that age)

Ofc the surgical thing is a problem, but if you’re ugly to the point where ONLY hard maxxing can save you even at a young age, then sure. But at that point it’s better to not know of the black pill in the first place, as surgeries may not even save you

Also if your parents are being legit w u being attractive, you’re at least normie tier. Stop coping. No foid will approach you unless you’re high chad.
All of my insecurities stem from my shitty maxilla and ramus. As far as I know ramus length cannot be increased by softmaxxing. I think thumbpulling should at least do something for my maxilla. It's downgrown and slightly recessed, which makes my side profile looks horrendous. Got called a subhuman once on a post of my side profile, lost all hope for softmaxxing.

If you were extremely ugly at that age, softmaxxes wouldn't do shit (or at least wouldnt make any drastic changes). As I said in my op, every day you have to live with the fact that you can't do anything to change how you look since you're still too young for surgery

If you were extremely ugly at that age, softmaxxes wouldn't do shit (or at least wouldnt make any drastic changes). As I said in my op, every day you have to live with the fact that you can't do anything to change how you look since you're still too young for surgery
genetics law

• Love it
Reactions: Sokarexo
You just gotta accept it plus when you get older you won't care about surgery that's just retarded and won't fix your abused dog brain