Do not wash your penis!

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
This is serious. You should not wash your penis under the foreskin. It is not natural. You will achieve better erections, pheromone secretion, better immunity and natural lubricarion during sex.

Theory:

The foreskin is there for a reason, water will not enter it naturally. The glans should be covered from the outside world and only be cleaned during sexual intercourse.

Effects:

1. Buildup of smegma - smegma was designed by evolution to serve as a natural lubricant during sex, it also contains sexually arousing aromatic substances (same kind that make pussy smell good).

2. Protection of glans from oversimulation. Overstimulation of the glans by washing will cause desensitization and may result is weaker erections and numb sensations during sex.

3. Protection of urethra from pathogens. Your immune system will be able to focus its resources where it's more important, not to the urethra, which is naturally covered with the foreskin. If the foreskin isn't washed, it will be disinfected by urine and will develop an acidic environment that kills pathogens naturally.

Don't wash your penis, bruh!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 21531, HeLivesAgain and 10 others
tldr : just get circumcised

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Detective, gribsufer1 and 3 others
Just have cheesy cock theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wayme, 5'7 zoomer, HeLivesAgain and 6 others
Just have cheeto dick theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, callisto and randomvanish
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 21146 and 3 others
good thread, unfortunately I haven't washed myself since I last left my basement so this was useless

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal, ItsOverCel, Deleted member 20519 and 1 other person
Good luck getting a blowjob with that smegma infestation

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Just dont wash anything and let your body do everything for you theory.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Deleted member 20519 and Deleted member 21044
I can't bro i get smegma build up very quickly due to High TESTOSTERONE

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Loveland, ItsOverCel and Deleted member 21044
Cope. Take a shower bro

This is serious. You should not wash your penis under the foreskin. It is not natural. You will achieve better erections, pheromone secretion, better immunity and natural lubricarion during sex.

Theory:

The foreskin is there for a reason, water will not enter it naturally. The glans should be covered from the outside world and only be cleaned during sexual intercourse.

Effects:

1. Buildup of smegma - smegma was designed by evolution to serve as a natural lubricant during sex, it also contains sexually arousing aromatic substances (same kind that make pussy smell good).

2. Protection of glans from oversimulation. Overstimulation of the glans by washing will cause desensitization and may result is weaker erections and numb sensations during sex.

3. Protection of urethra from pathogens. Your immune system will be able to focus its resources where it's more important, not to the urethra, which is naturally covered with the foreskin. If the foreskin isn't washed, it will be disinfected by urine and will develop an acidic environment that kills pathogens naturally.

You should 've written just be retard theory in your bio

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 21044
Guess OP's skin color.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1, HeLivesAgain, szolliontaraelis and 2 others

Theory:

Effects:

Way ahead of this

Not circed, and not washing

I do wash off with some water when the putrid stench becomes completely unbareable though

A splash is enough

Its true that smell of pussy is gorgeous and same goes for women smelling dick pheromones

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
if I ever did a JB (who had just turned legal 5 mins ago) I would also never wash it again

What about cut cels

• Ugh..
3128990 1666635225778

I can't bro i get smegma build up very quickly due to High TESTOSTERONE
same
I wash my pp every day and still have smegma
am I high T?

you need to fix your health first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and Deleted member 21044

Theory:

Effects:

People say u can get cancer due to that stuff

• JFL
just have a smelly penis theory

just wash with water only