Do old people have attraction to each other?

Slavurik

Slavurik

Gigachad
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Posts
1,970
Reputation
2,076
Do people above the age of 50+ have attraction to each other and yk, do all the things that couples do?
Genuine and random question just interested
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, Dydargas_, Vyaghra and 2 others
idk im not 50
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_
ask @Lefty Rankin
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_ and Bat
  • +1
Reactions: Roara, walnut456 and Bat
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: debonss, Roara, goonlordacc1 and 4 others
1790590203120
if she looks like this then ill be attracted!

but 99% of old people dont take care of themselves so they look like SHIT
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz, ChudGod69, Dydargas_ and 1 other person
Do people above the age of 50+ have attraction to each other and yk, do all the things that couples do?
Genuine and random question just interested
I think this sometimes too, tho there are some 50+ women who look good it just depends on that or if both already we're attracted to each other, I don't have a clue tho I'm not 50 🤣
 
  • +1
Reactions: ChudGod69, Slavurik and Dydargas_
ofc they do
but not that strong as they arent as virile anymore
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_
i mean i would force myself to like girls in my age otherwise i will feel like pedo
IMG 0526
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Slavurik
50 year old woman

HOT AF.
1790590394462
 
  • +1
Reactions: ChudGod69
no.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_ and SoundnVision
No
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_ and thehand
Do people above the age of 50+ have attraction to each other and yk, do all the things that couples do?
Genuine and random question just interested
yes just look at retirement homes.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey
Yeah I live in Israel buddy, although I merely have Jewish blood am mostly european
whataddaaafackkkkkkk we got golbergovitch horowitz over here in shekelsteinland 🍇
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_
A neurological studies on couples who have been married for decades show that when they look at pictures of their partners, the reward centers of their brains light up in the exact same way as couples who just fell in love, but without the anxiety inducing stress responses.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
Nigga Prussia is Germany I am Soviet stfu now I am gonna make the Israeli land as the new soviet state fr
shieeeet nigguh i aint know all dat now
You on that yuri gargarin shit real soviet drip adidas pants
 
shieeeet nigguh i aint know all dat now
You on that yuri gargarin shit real soviet drip adidas pants
U see that’s why they say that Jews are the highest iq niggers
 
A neurological studies on couples who have been married for decades show that when they look at pictures of their partners, the reward centers of their brains light up in the exact same way as couples who just fell in love, but without the anxiety inducing stress responses.
hows that even possible when most women arent even attracted to their husband

are they measuring the brain activity while showing them pics of Chad? lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey
hows that even possible when most women arent even attracted to their husband

are they measuring the brain activity while showing them pics of Chad? lmao
I'm sure it must be an outlier or something.

Or let us assume the husband is still better looking than other men his age and they are still active sexually.
 
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555 and Slavurik
Do people above the age of 50+ have attraction to each other and yk, do all the things that couples do?
Genuine and random question just interestedin
In your childhood you liked 7 years old girls do you still like them? Its the same
 
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey
In your childhood you liked 7 years old girls do you still like them? Its the same
I mean when I was 7 I didn’t even think about girls, I literally waited for school to end to go home and play Warcraft or watch movies or smth tbh.
u generally start to feel attraction to the opposite sex after 11-12 I suppose, and u will feel attraction even towards the 50 yo milfs if they’re gl, as some 60 yo millionaires would be attracted to 18 year old girls. But if u didn’t took care of urself and look like shit at an old age (95% of old people), would they still being attracted to each other? That’s what I meant
 
  • +1
Reactions: Memph
I mean when I was 7 I didn’t even think about girls, I literally waited for school to end to go home and play Warcraft or watch movies or smth tbh.
u generally start to feel attraction to the opposite sex after 11-12 I suppose, and u will feel attraction even towards the 50 yo milfs if they’re gl, as some 60 yo millionaires would be attracted to 18 year old girls. But if u didn’t took care of urself and look like shit at an old age (95% of old people), would they still being attracted to each other? That’s what I meant
in that case big stein just had some preferances
 
Do people above the age of 50+ have attraction to each other and yk, do all the things that couples do?
Genuine and random question just interested
yea they probably do
 
WTFLIP brah got nuked for being attracted to older women :ogre::lul::lul::lul:
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slavurik

Similar threads

dhusc
Replies
2
Views
52
dhusc
dhusc
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
2
Views
18
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
αяєѕση
Replies
4
Views
31
αяєѕση
αяєѕση
Odindvatres
Replies
5
Views
39
young_vampire
young_vampire
Tayvion Cole
Replies
3
Views
39
GuyFromSingapore
GuyFromSingapore

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Dydargas_
  • Thay_Jane
  • Lefty Rankin
  • MackerelMulligan
  • Gaythugmax
  • EK0
  • cortisolman2
  • Crappypatty
  • Arthur7689
  • chudboi
  • TrueAfghan
  • debonss
Back
Top