Do opposites or the same attract?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
I've heard both be stated both in normieland and in this forum.

So let's imagine a white blue eyed blonde woman

What would she be more attracted to, men with darker complexions, like Meds, MENA men (dark tall and handsome?) Or men with lighter complexion similar to herself with blue eyes, blond hair and white skin?

And a woman with dark hair, light brown skin and brown eyes

Would she be attracted to men with lighter complexions or with men similar to her phenotype with darker complexions?

If you say women find their opposite attractive, then how has white blue eyed blond haired people (all of which are recessive traits) managed to survive?

And what about black women, who find black and lightskin men the most attractive?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe and ZaC
best thread (y) ;)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471, BrahminBoss and Napoleon1800
same attraction for chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29651, 5'7 zoomer, Xangsane and 3 others
I think that's meant for personality but same attraction for me

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Napoleon1800
I think that's meant for personality but same attraction for me
Opposite personalities attract? So a foid who's very rebellious and chaotic wants an oofy doofy naive high inhib bf?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, ArcticStorm and capybar

What would she be more attracted to, men with darker complexions, like Meds, MENA men (dark tall and handsome?) Or men with lighter complexion similar to herself with blue eyes, blond hair and white skin?

Would she be attracted to men with lighter complexions or with men similar to her phenotype with darker complexions?

If you say women find their opposite attractive, then how has white blue eyed blond haired people (all of which are recessive traits) managed to survive?

And what about black women, who find black and lightskin men the most attractive?
I have dark eyebrows and dark hair, my ex had super light blonde and blue eyes.
My dad had dark hair my mom has blond, Possibly the case idk, just speculation.

Opposite personalities attract? So a foid who's very rebellious and chaotic wants an oofy doofy naive high inhib bf?
Yeah atleast according to what I see on da movies and social media
Unless they mean simple shit like introvert and extrovert and stuff like dat

I think as long as the phenotypes are relatively similar(i.e. northern european & sothern european), it doesn't matter. Things like bone development and musculature will triumph

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I think as long as the phenotypes are relatively similar(i.e. northern european & sothern european), it doesn't matter. Things like bone development and musculature will triumph
Let's see two people have similar harmony and bone development. One is a nordic pheno blond hair pale skin blue eyes and the other has a med pheno with black hair, tanned skin and medium brown eyes. To a blonde hair white skin blue eyed foid, which would be the most appealing?

i created thread about this theory before but everyone was cumskin or nigger coper its not possible to get objective answer but from my observations (might depend on where you live) white girls love ethnic chads and ethnic girls love white chads (i dont think this theory applies if you are not GL)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Milosz and Napoleon1800
Let's see two people have similar harmony and bone development. One is a nordic pheno blond hair pale skin blue eyes and the other has a med pheno with black hair, tanned skin and medium brown eyes. To a blonde hair white skin blue eyed foid, which would be the most appealing?
I believe that'd be completely up to chance.

People don't really understand how recessive genes work, The possibility of having a blue eyed offspring without 2 gene allies is not 0, It's slim but not 0, Almost every Indo-Aryan carries blue, green eyes genes without them having it themselves, a lot of dark triad chads carry these genes as well, This is why the recessive genes get passed on by MENA men after breeding with a blondie but if the MENA men continue with woman of their coloring and phenotype the dominant genes takes over

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 46997 and Napoleon1800
People don't really understand how recessive genes work, The possibility of having a blue eyed offspring without 2 gene allies is not 0, It's slim but not 0, Almost every Indo-Aryan carries blue, green eyes genes without them having it themselves, a lot of dark triad chads carry these genes as well, This is why the recessive genes get passed on by MENA men after breeding with a blondie but if the MENA men continue with woman of their coloring and phenotype the dominant genes takes over
So as a mena man with dominant brown eye genes, I carry light eye genes? And theres a chance my offspring will have them if I breed with a white light eyed girl?

Anyway what do you think about the question, do girls with lighter complexion prefer men with darker or similarly light complexions as them (assuming both are gl)

So as a mena man with dominant brown eye genes, I carry light eye genes? And theres a chance my offspring will have them if I breed with a white light eyed girl?
More likely than not you might be carrying them but the chances of your offspring inheriting them is slim like 1 out of 5 children might have light blue eyes and rest of them might have anything between light brown, hazel, or just your color as brown is dominant even if you carry blue eye genes

• +1
Anyway what do you think about the question, do girls with lighter complexion prefer men with darker or similarly light complexions as them (assuming both are gl)
Generally Yes, Blonde women prefer Dark Traid Chads but the opposite is less generalizable but still follows the rules somewhat

• +1
Generally Yes, Blonde women prefer Dark Traid Chads but the opposite is less generalizable but still follows the rules somewhat
So dark women prefer lighter men?

Also then why do black women mostly prefer black men?

Does this apply to men as well? Do dark triad looking men prefer blonde white girls and lighter men prefer darker women?

Does this apply to men as well? Do dark triad looking men prefer blonde white girls and lighter men prefer darker women?
Dark traid men are more likely to be attracted to Blondes and same goes for Dark women preferring blonde chads but it's less than opposite, Dark Women have more variety in preference than Dark Chads, It depends on the trend and the guys she worships

No idea on why black woman prefer black men but it must be something related to culture and how they grow up etc

• +1
I have dark eyebrows and dark hair, my ex had super light blonde and blue eyes.
My dad had dark hair my mom has blond, Possibly the case idk, just speculation.
I've also got dark eyebrows and dark hair (but blue eyes) and my fiancee has dark hair and brown eyes.

• +1
Dark traid men are more likely to be attracted to Blondes and same goes for Dark women preferring blonde chads but it's less than opposite, Dark Women have more variety in preference than Dark Chads, It depends on the trend and the guys she worships

No idea on why black woman prefer black men but it must be something related to culture and how they grow up etc
I've also got dark eyebrows and dark hair (but blue eyes) and my fiancee has dark hair and brown eyes.
thoughts?

• +1

• +1
Ig there's always exceptions, but also u have blue eyes which is a very white/light feature.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Ig there's always exceptions, but also u have blue eyes which is a very white/light feature.
what kind of woman would you have actually expected me to choose given my features?

• +1
what kind of woman would you have actually expected me to choose given my features?
I personally don't give a shit if she had blue or green eyes since I already have them. The kids could still have them

That's exception, Everybody has preference, As someone with Dark brown hair and brown eyes I find Women with Dark brown hair and light eyes attractive but that is not the case with my friends

• +1
Lightskin, mullatos, Med girls, mena girls with lighter complexions

• +1
That's exception, Everybody has preference, As someone with Dark brown hair and brown eyes I find Women with Dark brown hair and light eyes attractive but that is not the case with my friends
I don't care much about hair colour (I do eye colour however) but I do generally prefer light brown hair and blonde hair. I have jet black hair and dark brown eyes (I am not curry)

Lightskin, mullatos, Med girls, mena girls with lighter complexions
why?
And yes my fiancee is mulatta. I also like east asians
I gotcha. would you say I'm the odd one out?
I personally don't give a shit if she had blue or green eyes since I already have them. The kids could still have them
I have dark brown hair, blue eyes, light golden olive skin.

• +1
why?
You have a mix of dark and light features, those kind of girls are often what appeals most to guys similar to you from what ive heard and personal experience

• +1
You have a mix of dark and light features, those kind of girls are often what appeals most to guys similar to you from what ive heard and personal experience
the girls I find the most attractive are:
  • lightskin black women
  • mulattas
  • MENAs that don't look too South Asian nor too white
  • Latinas that look visibly mixed
  • HAPAs
  • Northeast Asians
  • Blasians (if they're very very attractive and can pass as an alt-mulatta)
do you find this surprising?

• +1
  • lightskin black women
  • mulattas
  • HAPAs
  • Northeast Asians
Hapa I didn't expect that but each person is different

• +1
  • +1
Looks and status attract, nothing else

• +1
false agressive foids are looking for cuckolds for money, but it flows from chad. In any unclear situation, foids flow from chad

• +1
Looks and status attract, nothing else
Yes but let's say there's two htns, same height as well, but one is lighter complexion, nordic looking, the other is darker complexion, med looking

Who would the blonde white blue eyed girl choose
Who would the light brown dark hair dark eyed girl choose

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe
  • +1
false agressive foids are looking for cuckolds for money, but it flows from chad. In any unclear situation, foids flow from chad
So a feminine submissive shy-ish girl usually prefers low inhib dark triad men?

• +1
Reactions: capybar
Yes but let's say there's two htns, same height as well, but one is lighter complexion, nordic looking, the other is darker complexion, med looking

Who would the blonde white blue eyed girl choose
Who would the light brown dark hair dark eyed girl choose
Often being exotic gives you a halo. Mediterranean women often like blondes and gingers because they rarely see them. Not sure about the reverse, could be though.

• +1
Often being exotic gives you a halo. Mediterranean women often like blondes and gingers because they rarely see them. Not sure about the reverse, could be though.
thoughts on my preferences relative to my pheno?
  • lightskin black women
  • mulattas
  • HAPAs
  • Northeast Asians
why?

I gotcha. would you say I'm the odd one out?

I have dark brown hair, blue eyes, light golden olive skin.

• +1
absolutly true
Wouldn't a feminine submissive girl want an emotional "cute" boyfriend who she can cuddle up with and share her feelings to or is that just fairy tales? Do they want low inhib masc dark triad aggressive men?

• +1
  • +1