Do opposites or the same attract?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Napoleon1800
Why not? Does my pheno cancel out?
you’re basically a tan white guy right? Pretty typical in Europe and Latin America. That’s not bad, you’re just not gonna be exotic though, except to Asians I guess

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Xangsane
you’re basically a tan white guy right? Pretty typical in Europe in Latin America. That’s not bad, you’re just not gonna be exotic though, except to Asians I guess
no, I'm MENA/white mixed race. I'm also muzzie.

you’re basically a tan white guy right? Pretty typical in Europe in Latin America. That’s not bad, you’re just not gonna be exotic though, except to Asians I guess
What would you count as exotic?

3741473 7D16CC15 48C9 4583 861C 54655155FF92
3708459 IMG 0483
3735969 IMG 20231030 204319

I've heard both be stated both in normieland and in this forum.

So let's imagine a white blue eyed blonde woman

What would she be more attracted to, men with darker complexions, like Meds, MENA men (dark tall and handsome?) Or men with lighter complexion similar to herself with blue eyes, blond hair and white skin?

And a woman with dark hair, light brown skin and brown eyes

Would she be attracted to men with lighter complexions or with men similar to her phenotype with darker complexions?

If you say women find their opposite attractive, then how has white blue eyed blond haired people (all of which are recessive traits) managed to survive?

And what about black women, who find black and lightskin men the most attractive?
Great question. I don’t have an answer.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I think they are optimizing for a sweet spot - I think there are two opposing forces here and female brain subconsciously optimizes for an Goldilocks zone - moderate amount of genetic overlap/similarity.

You have assortative mating on hand as a force and aversion to inbreeding/genetic similarity on the other hand. Similar story has been proposed for optimal amount of MHC-I dissimilarity for sexual selection of best immune system according to one’s own (not too similar but not completely dissimilar either)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46997
So dark women prefer lighter men?

Also then why do black women mostly prefer black men?

Does this apply to men as well? Do dark triad looking men prefer blonde white girls and lighter men prefer darker women?
They do 100%.

Black people are in their own category as men favour obesity, don't bring them into the discussion

I don't care much about hair colour (I do eye colour however) but I do generally prefer light brown hair and blonde hair. I have jet black hair and dark brown eyes (I am not curry)
are you mena?

• +1
People don't really understand how recessive genes work, The possibility of having a blue eyed offspring without 2 gene allies is not 0, It's slim but not 0, Almost every Indo-Aryan carries blue, green eyes genes without them having it themselves, a lot of dark triad chads carry these genes as well, This is why the recessive genes get passed on by MENA men after breeding with a blondie but if the MENA men continue with woman of their coloring and phenotype the dominant genes takes over
You also don’t understand how recessive genes work although you think you do - which makes you stupid and potentially dangerous. There are 16 genes controlling eye color alone (potentially more). So the permutations based on alleles is factorial based. If you don’t know why, go back to school

• +1
white women with pink vagina is built for ethnic men with tan color cocks

• +1
You also don’t understand how recessive genes work although you think you do - which makes you stupid and potentially dangerous. There are 16 genes controlling eye color alone (potentially more). So the permutations based on alleles is factorial based. If you don’t know why, go back to school
Water is wet, Litreally what I said it's possible for 2 brown eyed parents to have light eyed offspring without carrying recessive alleles, You just explained it better

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
Water is wet, Litreally what I said it's possible for 2 brown eyed parents to have light eyed offspring without carrying recessive alleles, You just explained it better
also IDGAF about what eye colour she has, since my eyes are already blue

I've heard both be stated both in normieland and in this forum.

So let's imagine a white blue eyed blonde woman

What would she be more attracted to, men with darker complexions, like Meds, MENA men (dark tall and handsome?) Or men with lighter complexion similar to herself with blue eyes, blond hair and white skin?

And a woman with dark hair, light brown skin and brown eyes

Would she be attracted to men with lighter complexions or with men similar to her phenotype with darker complexions?

If you say women find their opposite attractive, then how has white blue eyed blond haired people (all of which are recessive traits) managed to survive?

And what about black women, who find black and lightskin men the most attractive?

What are you and what do you find attractive?

It's not always a yes or no.

Yes but let's say there's two htns, same height as well, but one is lighter complexion, nordic looking, the other is darker complexion, med looking

Who would the blonde white blue eyed girl choose
Who would the light brown dark hair dark eyed girl choose

No one knows. Again, these are individual dependent.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
It's usually said about people who don't get along and/or fight and eventually get together.

As for the phenos, there is a preference for people on the other side of a small spectrum, i.e.

Dark haired whites for Ginger/Blonde whites, Blacks for Lightskins

But not,

FOB West African for NEA for example.

• +1