Do people actually like the result of Gaia262

AtlasTH

AtlasTH

Lefort 3 candidate
Cost
Total cost: €25,000 (excluding travel, accommodation, braces ect)

My personal opinion, from invisible curry to invisible broke curry with €25'000 lose

Maybe it's for me only
20211017 201842 2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, weebcel, MikeMew'sBitch and 11 others
He improved a little. If he was easily able to afford it then it was probs worth the money imo.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Slob, Deleted member 14262 and 10 others
Definitely an improvement, if he leans his face and submental area out then it's a big change

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, yue, Preoximerianas and 17 others
rude not to tag when you talk about him. he's still very swollen, hard to tell what the final result will look like @Gaia262

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: never_lucky, .👽., datboijj and 4 others
Needs vertical height

Forward growth meme debunked

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Slob, datboijj and 7 others
Cost

My personal opinion, from invisible curry to invisible broke curry with €25'000 lose

Maybe it's for me only
View attachment 1400347
It's good bone change, he went from cuck to normal t levels.

He is just still bloated and thus doesn't look good yet

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 7098
I mean if I would pay that money I want it to make a huge difference but that’s about how much money you have

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14166, datboijj and 3 others
Broke my ass, I don't know what job does he have but it's clear he has money and 25k isn't a big deal for him

he only needs lipo now to remove fat from the face and fix that upper lip

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, RecessedPrettyboy and Elvisandreaa
agreed. all that matters is height and front profile. bimax is cope unless ur extremely recessed. as shown here... how he doesnt look much better at all...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob, datboijj, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
rude not to tag when you talk about him. he's still very swollen, hard to tell what the final result will look like @Gaia262
Instigating shit for no reason, just lol.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Warlow
He clearly improved and he is swollen on the right picture, but he needs more vertical height on his lower third. 4-5 mm vertical genio revision is probably the way to go

• +1
Reactions: Slob, HQNPmaxxing, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
Instigating shit for no reason, just lol.
how is that starting shit. OP should just tag him next time and all good, you wouldn't want to have other people talk behind your back about you either

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, datboijj, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
agreed. all that matters is height and front profile. bimax is cope unless ur extremely recessed. as shown here... how he doesnt look much better at all...
he doesn't look a lot better because his face is fat/swollen but he still needed the bimax badly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Cigan prljavi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 4430
It’s a very good result in my opinion.
The second face looks a lot more captivating

Broke my ass, I don't know what job does he have but it's clear he has money and 25k isn't a big deal for him
He’s one of the only rich users on the forum

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 14262 and LastHopeForNorman
Needed a wraparound jaw implant

• +1
Reactions: Slob, randomvanish and Constantin Denis
He makes decent money, apparently. Users here are focusing too hard on the aesthetic difference when he clearly would have benefited from DJS simply from a functional purpose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
Still invisible unfortunately, but maybe it's worth for his self esteem :)

Looks the same:trepidation: His implant should've been on the ramus, needs vertical height

I think his jaw surgery itself was decent. Was a very safe forward movement without much risk of looking uncanny.

The rhinoplasty, at least in this picture, does not look good. It doesn't really fit his pheno and gives him a femboy/neotenous look. I think he should get a revision rhinoplasty or at the very least something to masculinize his lower third to hopefully offset that look.

• +1
Reactions: yue, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14262 and 4 others
Looks better but have to wait and see

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I’m in utter disbelief.

Imagine spending that much money without fully softmaxxing first, only to get a minimal result like that.

@Gaia262 Please capitalise on this investment by fully softmaxxing too. Also I guess the full result isn’t showing due to swelling?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129 and Deleted member 14262
i feel sorry for guys like this

at the end of the day some guys aren’t destined to be gl

girls still wouldn’t take a second look at him no offence

dude should’ve put that money towards a car or something

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Chadethnic101, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
Cost

Maybe it's for me only
View attachment 1400347
Yes he went from unacceptable looking to normal. Ideally if I was him I’d get a vertical genio after healing. Now he has a good base where he can use other multipliers like physique , growing bit of beard to look more Masc and also LL to improve even more

He has good midface ratios really the only failo that stands out to me is chin height, his eye area and pheno is above average for an Indian

I’d recommend him this facial hair and fade style though , not cuz his jaw is bad but because beards are masculine and also short tapered beard like this suits his pheno
CEA9105F E041 43E8 9D58 CBF3A561ECAE

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 4614
No. Jaw looks fake and nose looks like absolute crap. Doesnt look harmonious and natural. Most surgeries are never going to look natural, that is something most people in this site dont get yet. Hopefully with enough shitty results being posted you guys will realize it soon. Surgeries are meant to make money off of retards. It is an industry.
In some very special cases where like fillers or some shit are done subtly it might look better. Especially for angularity. IF you are already lean at least. But if you do go for fillers for example you will be suffering to side effects long term. Nothing artificial introduced to your body is without consequences.

The man is clearly ill from hypothyroidism and obviously has a piece of shit lifestyle/diet. And that piece of shit diet/lifestyle translates to his face. It screams unhealthy. It amazes me how people are so fucking retarded and lazy to fix their diets. And instead hope some magic surgery will fix them. Most go as far as choosing to believe diet has no impact on looks.
he only needs lipo now to remove fat from the face and fix that upper lip
this is literally exactly what Im talking about. There is NO magic fix for your face. If your face is fat then you need to fix your fucking diet. There is no fat face gene. If it is fat its trying to tell you something. Seems like most here have been brainwashed by the surgery industry

If this guy fixed his hypothyroidism his hollow undereyes and bulging eye would be fixed. And his balloon fat face would go away. But that wont happen because 99% of people are lazy shits nowadays. And treating hypothyroidism takes time, discipline and knowledge.

Health is directly correlated to looks.

Do you guys wonder why he looks like he has little bonemass?
First he is fat and second thyroid function, especially T3, is directly related to bone growth/mass....

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10125, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 6 others
waste of money if i was in his position i would have gone straight for the bleach

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and TITUS
He’ll be 6 psl once the swelling goes down

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest, EverythingMattersCel and AtlasTH
@AtlasTH funny how?

Seems the chimp face strikes again, he needs undereye implants to compensate, could be good after them.
They changed his nose too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
No. Jaw looks fake and nose looks like absolute crap. Doesnt look harmonious and natural. Most surgeries are never going to look natural, that is something most people in this site dont get yet. Hopefully with enough shitty results being posted you guys will realize it soon. Surgeries are meant to make money off of retards. It is an industry.
In some very special cases where like fillers or some shit are done subtly it might look better. Especially for angularity. IF you are already lean at least. But if you do go for fillers for example you will be suffering to side effects long term. Nothing artificial introduced to your body is without consequences.

The man is clearly ill from hypothyroidism and obviously has a piece of shit lifestyle/diet. And that piece of shit diet/lifestyle translates to his face. It screams unhealthy. It amazes me how people are so fucking retarded and lazy to fix their diets. And instead hope some magic surgery will fix them. Most go as far as choosing to believe diet has no impact on looks.

this is literally exactly what Im talking about. There is NO magic fix for your face. If your face is fat then you need to fix your fucking diet. There is no fat face gene. If it is fat its trying to tell you something. Seems like most here have been brainwashed by the surgery industry

If this guy fixed his hypothyroidism his hollow undereyes and bulging eye would be fixed. And his balloon fat face would go away. But that wont happen because 99% of people are lazy shits nowadays. And treating hypothyroidism takes time, discipline and knowledge.

First he is fat and second thyroid function, especially T3, is directly related to bone growth/mass....
You are getting the bro-nobel price one of this days, for your efforts in bro-science.

Honestly not worth it at all

Even with the swelling nose is way too upturned
and submental still looks like that.

Changes in the front are probably miniscule
People here are retarded if they think anyone but users here would give him more smv

A Girl who wouldnt have dated ihm before will certanily not change her mind and he is unfortunate with bis height etc... but should be thankful that he is obviously making some cash spend it more wise

1. His jaw is still brutally swollen.
2. When his jaw recovers, he will either have a good result or a good base to enhance through implants
3. Judging Rhino results before a year has passed is a fools errand.

In summary, far too soon to call this one.

how does his jaw looks fake?
never heard that for an osteotomy

You are getting the bro-nobel price one of this days, for your efforts in bro-science.
Just the type of reaction I expected :ROFLMAO:

Tell me exactly what is "bro science" about what I have said

how does his jaw looks fake?
never heard that for an osteotomy
Does his mouth area look normal to you? Now his balloon face doesnt help. If he gets lean it might look a little better.

This. I fixed up my diet and my face went from puffy to pretty lean, no surgeries needed. No longer need buccal fat removal, just fillers for more angularity.

Problem is fixing T3 levels at this point won't grow bone so you need surgery to fix that.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, TrestIsBest and RecessedPrettyboy
I am wasting my time trying to argue here but here is your "bro science"

And thyroid eye disease:
There is way more research and info if you look. Im not doing the homework for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TITUS
This. I fixed up my diet and my face went from puffy to pretty lean, no surgeries needed. No longer need buccal fat removal, just fillers for more angularity.

Problem is fixing T3 levels at this point won't grow bone so you need surgery to fix that.
Depending on how old you are. Youd be surprised about bone growth..

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

whats your new diet

22. Height stopped growing at 14-15 so don't think there's anything left.
Well assuming your thyroid is in near perfect condition, you have a very good diet that follows weston price/ray peat principles and are working out there is a very high chance your bone mass will increase. Though probably would take some time. Bones are in constant remodeling.
If your body has had low bone mass because of thyroid disfunction, it makes sense that once the dysfunction is gone bone density and mass would start to increase.

As high bone density can be seen as a survival mechanism, if your body is limited in growing bone mass, once the limitation of the growth is removed, it would make no sense that the body wouldnt adapt and increase the bone density/mass when remodelling. It doesnt really matter that you are past puberty.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TITUS
i feel sorry for guys like this

at the end of the day some guys aren’t destined to be gl

girls still wouldn’t take a second look at him no offence

dude should’ve put that money towards a car or something
He's swollen so it's hard to properly judge the bimax results. But you are right in the sense that surgery was never going to make him gl.

holy shit his nose is so upturned wtf

DECENT HAIRCUT ASAP

I think his jaw surgery itself was decent. Was a very safe forward movement without much risk of looking uncanny.

The rhinoplasty, at least in this picture, does not look good. It doesn't really fit his pheno and gives him a femboy/neotenous look. I think he should get a revision rhinoplasty or at the very least something to masculinize his lower third to hopefully offset that look.
I don't think it was a rhino. Bimax changes the tip of the nose too right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262