Do people actually like the result of Gaia262

I think his result will look exteremly good once his swelling is gone and he gets a lean bodyfat.

agreed. all that matters is height and front profile. bimax is cope unless ur extremely recessed. as shown here... how he doesnt look much better at all...
Bimax is for literal birdcels.
What OP needs is a wraparound jaw implant or 10 - 15 ml of fillers every 6 - 12 months for the rest of his life, he'd mog hard.

Attachments

• 3c7.png
    3c7.png
    906 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
bimax is for literal birdcels
what OP needed was a wraparound jaw implant or 10 - 15 ml of fillers every 6 - 12 months for the rest of his life, he'd mog hard
nah he needs to shotgun and reroll until not a curry

H
Cost
Total cost: €25,000 (excluding travel, accommodation, braces ect)

My personal opinion, from invisible curry to invisible broke curry with €25'000 lose

Maybe it's for me only
View attachment 1400347
He's still swollen but honestly looks like a balloon still. I don't think his chipmunk cheeks will change much either judging by his before. We have to judge in a year tbh but don't think women will find him more attractive unfortunately

He has thick skin. Give it time

I can't pretend to understand the mentality of someone who spends 5 figures on jaw surgery but won't change his mumbai IT tech haircut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Slob
Cost
Total cost: €25,000 (excluding travel, accommodation, braces ect)

My personal opinion, from invisible curry to invisible broke curry with €25'000 lose

Maybe it's for me only
View attachment 1400347
i feel like youre jealous of him cuz you cant afford it , there is a big improvement once the swelling goes and he leans down

i feel like youre jealous of him cuz you cant afford it , there is a big improvement once the swelling goes and he leans down

Nope, you are retarded if you think this will have changing in his life quality.

Nope, you are retarded if you think this will have changing in his life quality.
it has see the transformation once the swelling goes down a friend of mine had a surgery similar to his , he transformed from incel to HTN

No. Jaw looks fake and nose looks like absolute crap. Doesnt look harmonious and natural. Most surgeries are never going to look natural, that is something most people in this site dont get yet. Hopefully with enough shitty results being posted you guys will realize it soon. Surgeries are meant to make money off of retards. It is an industry.
In some very special cases where like fillers or some shit are done subtly it might look better. Especially for angularity. IF you are already lean at least. But if you do go for fillers for example you will be suffering to side effects long term. Nothing artificial introduced to your body is without consequences.

The man is clearly ill from hypothyroidism and obviously has a piece of shit lifestyle/diet. And that piece of shit diet/lifestyle translates to his face. It screams unhealthy. It amazes me how people are so fucking retarded and lazy to fix their diets. And instead hope some magic surgery will fix them. Most go as far as choosing to believe diet has no impact on looks.

this is literally exactly what Im talking about. There is NO magic fix for your face. If your face is fat then you need to fix your fucking diet. There is no fat face gene. If it is fat its trying to tell you something. Seems like most here have been brainwashed by the surgery industry

If this guy fixed his hypothyroidism his hollow undereyes and bulging eye would be fixed. And his balloon fat face would go away. But that wont happen because 99% of people are lazy shits nowadays. And treating hypothyroidism takes time, discipline and knowledge.

Health is directly correlated to looks.

Do you guys wonder why he looks like he has little bonemass?
First he is fat and second thyroid function, especially T3, is directly related to bone growth/mass....
Everything you say is 100% correct bro. It's just that you are talking to a brick wall on this forum if you say that surgery is cope in almost all cases, or similar "unconvential" stuff.
95% of ppl here who think they are blackpilled have absolutely zero clue and no open-mindness aswell. They just didn't go throught it all themselves to realize what the truth is and what really counts.

Modern lifestyle is the root cause of our devastating health. Nature didn't intend humans to have misaligned jaws, crooked teeth, dry skin, acne, bulging eyes, fatness, mental illnesses, etc.
All those things were extremely uncommon conditions and just found in some rare outliers back in the days

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Everything you say is 100% correct bro. It's just that you are talking to a brick wall on this forum if you say that surgery is cope in almost all cases, or similar "unconvential" stuff.
95% of ppl here who think they are blackpilled have absolutely zero clue and no open-mindness aswell. They just didn't go throught it all themselves to realize what the truth is and what really counts.

Modern lifestyle is the root cause of our devastating health. Nature didn't intend humans to have misaligned jaws, crooked teeth, dry skin, acne, bulging eyes, fatness, mental illnesses, etc.
All those things were extremely uncommon conditions and just found in some rare outliers back in the days
Check out his new videos. The jaw surgery improved him just not as dramatically as people here expected.

Yeah 99% here have no clue about anything diet related and much less about how it all ties to looks and facial features. The looksmaxing section of this site should be filled with diet threads, how one certain thing ties in with certain looks feature and diet/lifestyle recommendations based on ray peat, weston price, methods on how to increase bone formation etc but in general all you see is surgery, a few misleading diet threads or how to use retin a or accutane.

One thing that still amazes me is how this site still hasnt figured out that bulging eyes and weak lids are caused by the thyroid and cortisol. They still think anything, except that magic eye dr I forgot the name, is impossible. And indeed it is just like talking to a brick wall. You cant convince anyone because they have already made up their minds that only various miracle expensive surgeries can fix them and that everything is genetics. Most are extremely close minded. Thats why I rarely browse this forum anymore. Its an echo chamber.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Need2Ascend
Honestly it's hard to say because he's fat. When he's lean, the real result will be apparent and we'll know if it was worth it

Yeah 99% here have no clue about anything diet related and much less about how it all ties to looks and facial features. The looksmaxing section of this site should be filled with diet threads, how one certain thing ties in with certain looks feature and diet/lifestyle recommendations based on ray peat, weston price, methods on how to increase bone formation etc but in general all you see is surgery, a few misleading diet threads or how to use retin a or accutane.

One thing that still amazes me is how this site still hasnt figured out that bulging eyes and weak lids are caused by the thyroid and cortisol. They still think anything, except that magic eye dr I forgot the name, is impossible. And indeed it is just like talking to a brick wall. You cant convince anyone because they have already made up their minds that only various miracle expensive surgeries can fix them and that everything is genetics. Most are extremely close minded. Thats why I rarely browse this forum anymore. Its an echo chamber.
Yeah it's the same for me. I just come here once in while and write to some interesting posts I bookmarked.

Honestly this forum could be such a good way to gather useful knowledge/wisdom and improve together because of anonymity, a large number of self-aware individuals and the fact that we all have the same goal(to live our best lives) at the end of the day, and it's not like we are competing against each other.
But instead it's filled with useless mental masturbation like "height vs face" debates and users talking each others down. But then again they are just completely different mentally than me, you and some others, and you can't do anything about it.

And yes ideally breathing/diet/facial development/general lifestyle advice (aka natural looks/health/lifemaxing) should be it's own section, and then another one for surgeries/fillers/etc.
If I wouldn't be so fucked with vertically deficient recessed jaws I wouldn't have ever landed here in the first place. But I really think it could be like a huge cheatcode to life if it was better structured and ppl were more open-minded, and I don't regret the time I spent here

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy