Do people irl see your asymmetrical features?

Dicklet.4.3

Dicklet.4.3

Sexy Truecel
like pictures that you took on your iphone/android official camere and you can see your asymmetrical face

i dont take pictures and nobody knows me irl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, Be_ConfidentBro, Ryanmcgg0139 and 11 others
probably not but symmetry is always something good and for sure u can benefit from this a bit, also you noticing your asymmetries more than other people do

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3
So 30 years and just last week I noticed a pretty big asymmetry with my own sister the other day so I dunno. I really think in motion a lot of asymmetries arent very noticeable

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist, middayshowers, jurmytm and 2 others
i notice them in other people dunno if the reverse is true

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3
They can't be pinpointed easily irl but they throw off your overall facial appearance

• +1
Reactions: Leamsefmare and Dicklet.4.3
I've never noticed any asymmetries in anyone except their teeth. I didn't even notice Bradley Cooper's eyes and I've seen a lot of his movies. I think it's worse in photos than in person.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, cardiologist, Over and 2 others
I've never noticed any asymmetries in anyone except their teeth. I didn't even notice Bradley Cooper's eyes and I've seen a lot of his movies. I think it's worse in photos than in person.

Yep and never take a full straight on angle selfie, always tilt head slightly or angle the camera a little off center

Only absolute GODS can pull off this type of selfie(below) , straight into the lens dead on, you better not have any asymmetries or you're fucked

Images 6

Better way like this, head tilted not dead on towards lens

Ba9dfd2d7c266e5d5e392f84b6f47422

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, cardiologist, Peachy and 2 others
i notice them in other people dunno if the reverse is true
i dont really see it on other people unless i stare at them and analyze their face which i do everytime
Yep and never take a full straight on angle selfie, always tilt head slightly or angle the camera a little off center

Only absolute GODS can pull off this type of selfie(below) , straight into the lens dead on, you better not have any asymmetries or you're fucked

View attachment 143539

View attachment 143541
the last pic kinda look like linustechtips

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia
that exaggerates the nct tho, and eyelid exposure even if you're hooded :feelsmega: :feelsmega:

We humans notice most flaws on a subconscious level. We don't "see" them, but our brains know they are there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Face moves a lot irl so sometimes it's hard to notice for people, doesn't matter though since asymmetry still makes you look like utter shit.

No not IRL. I never noticed Gosling's or Cooper's orbital dystopia until learning about PSL.

No one has ever pointed out my facial asymmetries. I believer the motion makes it very hard to notice. Plus people aren't constantly and autistically analyzing looks like PSLers.
Same with Cooper. Absolutely insane how we can miss that.

Depends on how bad the asymmetry is. Eyes and lips are more noticeable than nose asymmetry imo.

This thread is life fuel honestly. We should be reality maxxing and understanding both the nature of our flaws but also the magnitude. Obviously in terms of symmetry, the magnitude is small.