Do people subconsciously masculinise their voice?

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Joined
Apr 9, 2022
Posts
6,277
Reputation
7,870
I sound like a complete faggot gayboy when I talk normally, very softly and quietly, should I try talk in a deeper and louder voice when out in public?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182 and Deleted member 23804
Deep voice but not louder
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Depends on who I'm talking to, my mood, how I'm breathing and how hydrated I am.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Depends on who I'm talking to, my mood, how I'm breathing and how hydrated I am.
I never knew people did this but I've noticed it when I see people talk in groups etc, guess it's another symptom of my retardation that I never did this
 
  • +1
Reactions: Graham
Everyone can sense from a mile away that you’re frauding your voice, it’s autistic and non NT and makes you look like a clown
 
  • +1
Reactions: Graham, Deleted member 18879 and Interested
I subconsciously get way deeper when I’m talking to girls

To the point it’s not even my choice my body forces me to talk deeply
 
  • +1
Reactions: Graham and Prince88
Everyone can sense from a mile away that you’re frauding your voice, it’s autistic and non NT and makes you look like a clown
So the only option is tren and neck training and voice lessons?
 
So the only option is tren and neck training and voice lessons?
Voice training works wonders to make the voice more melodious when talking, the vocal cords are muscles and can be trained just like every other muscle
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
yes, when people talk to individuals they are not familiar with or don't know they will lower there voice to seem more confident and masculine. My guess is that this is to be more dominate and seem more assertive than the other person.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
it’s autistic and non NT and makes you look like a clown
Blade runner2049 literally me

Literally me
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18879

Similar threads

32tq
Replies
1
Views
46
F01d_reducer63
F01d_reducer63
32tq
Replies
0
Views
40
32tq
32tq
driesh456
Replies
9
Views
92
Dxddxx1
Dxddxx1
seigi
Replies
18
Views
128
Looshmaxxed
Looshmaxxed
foidslayer4210
Replies
13
Views
51
yetlet808
yetlet808

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top