Do People/Your Parents Get Offended By You Just Looking Angry?

O

oldcelcel1983

Banned
Joined
Jul 13, 2023
Posts
406
Reputation
265
Does your family get offended just seeing you with an angry expression on your face even if you're not yelling or causing a scene in any way? I wonder how they'd react if I looked like Messi's son.
 
Tf does ts even mean
 
  • +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
If they did it would be constant I have a naturally angry face due to dark triad loox
 
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale
No but the managers at my wageslavery job get mad when I come in pissed.
 
Yes, I look constantly angry because I am constantly angry that I’m an incel. But because I’m not truly deformed in any way they don’t see why I could possibly have a reason to be unhappy about my looks, absolute fucking cunt normies.
 

Similar threads

Eldian
Replies
6
Views
114
SuperMutantMaxxer
SuperMutantMaxxer
PirateKingLuffy
Replies
0
Views
19
PirateKingLuffy
PirateKingLuffy
2BeamsofLight
Replies
21
Views
99
Hollywood
Hollywood
alanlopezzz
Replies
2
Views
45
alanlopezzz
alanlopezzz
kdpbjjb
Replies
3
Views
14
kdpbjjb
kdpbjjb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top