Do rice boost estrogen?

weallburninhell

weallburninhell

brainfog
Look at me pansy- Do you think I care?

If I don't care, then tell me one good reason why you should.

A fruitless task I assure you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
overstressing about what foods boost what is more likely to boost your cortisol and fuck your hormones than actually eating them will

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Barbarossa_, HighTGymcel and 8 others
Look at me pansy- Do you think I care?

If I don't care, then tell me one good reason why you should.

A fruitless task I assure you.
I need calories bro

Do grammar matters?

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
no. absolutely no reason to dodge rice. it's healthy and nutritious

just don't eat soy, try to cut diary foods at a minimum and dont drink like a retard

eat fermented white rice with a fat source like olive oil or meat and vegetables like salad. this makes it lower glycemic and removes possible anti nutrients. white rice is a great carb source and makes the entire meal easier to eat because it has low fiber. the vegatbles seeds and limited whole grain products you should eat have plenty of fibre so no reason to overdo it with brown rice. can throw in little amount of wild rice in for some minerals.
eat fermented white rice with a fat source like olive oil or meat and vegetables like salad. this makes it lower glycemic and removes possible anti nutrients. white rice is a great carb source and makes the entire meal easier to eat because it has low fiber. the vegatbles seeds and limited whole grain products you should eat have plenty of fibre so no reason to overdo it with brown rice. can throw in little amount of wild rice in for some minerals.
rice has the lowest anitnutrient profile of all grains so its ok to eat it unfermented.
buy only top notch rice because the filth from the asia store is full of toxins and heavy metals

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470