do samsung or other companies let u stalk ur phone ?

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
my dad got provided a phone from boss and he is paranoid that cuz the boss 'owns' the phone, then he can see the display.

note no spying app or virus was installed after phone got formated.

soo can my dads boss tell whats on my dads phone by logging somewhere or something? i think it samsung but dont remember, lul. but yea for 90% it is samsung

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Why are you asking questions for your daddy

stop offtop ? and tell me answer about samsung and stalking
They probably found out someway to stalk his phone ?, they like to keep a close look on employees

:feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
my dad got provided a phone from boss and he is paranoid that cuz the boss 'owns' the phone, then he can see the display.

note no spying app or virus was installed after phone got formated.

soo can my dads boss tell whats on my dads phone by logging somewhere or something? i think it samsung but dont remember, lul. but yea for 90% it is samsung
Hed probably need something built into the rom to do that, it would make the phone slow and cut the battery life in half, im 99% he cannot "see his screen" (the absolute state of boomers lmao). Or If he has anything set up by his phoneprovider to monitor his data then your dad cant do shit unless he gets his own sim card.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, androidcel and Deleted member 611
Hed probably need something built into the rom to do that, it would make the phone slow and cut the battery life in half, im 99% he cannot "see his screen" (the absolute state of boomers lmao). Or If he has anything set up by his phoneprovider to monitor his data then your dad cant do shit unless he gets his own sim card.
yeah i meant if the latter case (with phoneprovider) is possible or not

Op dont worry I have gorilla brain as well

you think they provide such service?
I dont know any laws for this, and it probably also depends on the size of the company. But they have the ability if they want to

Any windows / android platform can have keylogger installed that tracks what you do + camera.

Any windows / android platform can have keylogger installed that tracks what you do + camera.
Woah nice avi bro what anime is it from

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
from the one where your school friend fuks yur mum

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 611