Do skincare females even look at the shit they post? Koko is the biggest scammer I’ve ever seen

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
it’s like all the skincare females are brain dead

the worst one is koko. That dumb bitch got fillers and then makes videos to scam people into doing face exercises. And the dumb bitch can’t even speak correctly.

One of her videos basically goes like this:

“do like this you see not like this but this!!! Now do this do this!! Like this! Mm mm tonge tongue up up!!! Tongue! Tongie up up! Pointy pointy! Like this you see do this! Like this”

I shit you not that’s an actual text transcript of her videos.

she proceeds to just make weird ass faces thinking she’s cute or some weird shit, meanwhile she’s scamming millions of people because the dumb bitch got fillers

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 15305 and 3 others
it's easy to scam female audiences. subliminals are even more ridiculous.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, samm735, Constantin Denis and 7 others
All that face exercising and she still looks like a monkey subhuman

Damn her eye area (and her whole face in general) is so repulsive my dick literally turns into a shrimp when I see her. Pure disgust.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360 and JosephGarrot123
ha! fucking subhuman chink how can she still not speak it's baffling :feelskek: imagine getting scammed by a babbling fillermaxxed retard :feelskek:

it's easy to scam female audiences. subliminals are even more ridiculous.
Meanwhile...
hqdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 15305
ha! fucking subhuman chink how can she still not speak it's baffling :feelskek: imagine getting scammed by a babbling fillermaxxed retard :feelskek:
She can’t even use words like a human

she just points while making faces and says “rite here here here and here and do this pointy pointy mm mm!! Okay? Okay! And wait never mind not like this aha but like this Wait yes.”

like wtf. Who the fuck watches this shit and who the fuck can understand or follow the bullshit she’s doing.

she isn’t even saying sentences or using her words

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and volcelfatcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back