DO steroids stunt height growth or not (Serious) 175 cm 5'9 16

you literally just said
bro, if someone is saying that some steroids can increase growth while building muscle i may aswell try, ofc imma do my own research first

I think he gets upset when other males use lifts bcz he wants to gatekeep his status as a tall male that's just my take wdyt?
most people here are like that tbh

are you sure @aryabrah confirm pls
bruh taking tren at 16 would be the most braindead thing ever. idk if it helps with height jfl

id consider tren if u lifted 2-3 years min and maxxed out your natty potential. dont fuck your body up to get pussy.

bruh taking tren at 16 would be the most braindead thing ever. idk if it helps with height jfl

id consider tren if u lifted 2-3 years min and maxxed out your natty potential. dont fuck your body up to get pussy.
true

i will sleep on it for a night

i wanna slay jb indian pussy, surely u can understand vai

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin

i wanna slay any jb pussy idc what race

• So Sad
i wanna slay jb indian pussy, surely u can understand vai
if you're above 5'8 at your age you're good. indian foids think 6' is peak tall jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
if you're above 5'8 at your age you're good. indian foids think 6' is peak tall jfl.
this slut in my class who's 5'2 rejected me, JFL at that whore. Once i get surgery i'll mog her cucky bf

I would be 1,93 with a pair of 5cm lifts. It's over for you.
You’re taking as if OP can’t buy shoe lifts too
no five cm lifts exist
They will be compressed to 2cm~

I’ve been wearing them for more than two years and you cant actually fit an incompressible lift that is 5cm

Maximum amount of lifts will just increase your stature by ~2.5cm max

her bf looks like this btw
Index

• JFL
But why would he want Indian foids to begin with

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
the niggas at my school tell me i dont get girls cuz muh i dont socialize or some shit jfl at normies

the niggas at my school tell me i dont get girls cuz muh i dont socialize or some shit jfl at normies
if ur below htn this is unironically the best advice. every mf here wants to ascend to chadlite before even acknowledging girls jfl

• +1
if ur below htn this is unironically the best advice. every mf here wants to ascend to chadlite before even acknowledging girls jfl
they are all sluts who will flock to chad, nothing to acknowledge here

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Well that's true chadlite or death

• +1
Well that's true chadlite or death
yeah but most mfs will never get there even after surgery so they should just focus on ntmaxxing.

• So Sad
yeah but most mfs will never get there even after surgery so they should just focus on ntmaxxing.
smv maxxed normie + nt is enough ffs. Trolling on this site has reached new heights.

they can, they just need a good base

I can easily and i will

• +1
bro, if someone is saying that some steroids can increase growth while building muscle i may aswell try, ofc imma do my own research first
bro it looks like you committed to natty lifting for all of 10 seconds

• JFL
Yes they do as test aromatises into estrogen which fuses growth plates
Please don't sacrifice 5cm height growth for 5 pounds of muscle
You can take steroids once you are done with puberty but height should be your primary goal as of now much important than muscle
how do u heightmax while in puberty? Just androgenmaxx and dhtmaxx?

Yes they do as test aromatises into estrogen which fuses growth plates
Please don't sacrifice 5cm height growth for 5 pounds of muscle
You can take steroids once you are done with puberty but height should be your primary goal as of now much important than muscle
my dad is 5 foot 8 and mum 5 foot 6 yet im 5 10 at 15 is it still possible to grow to 6 foot??

I'm 196 cm with lifts
Over for your manlet ass keep coping
193 with lifts is over tier
195+ is where you are kinda visible
does lifting stunt growth?