Do surgeons perform lip reductions this small?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
Lipba

some of you are probably gonna say it's not a big deal/not worth it, but in context of my face it's a pretty big deal and from the front especially looks like crap

@RealSurgerymax
@Sergio-OMS

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and thecel
you sure its the upper lip thats too forward, not the lower lip too far back?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and ifyouwannabemylover
you sure its the upper lip thats too forward, not the lower lip too far back?
I am

if you augumented the lower lip it would look gay as hell from a frontal view especially, my lower lip is normal sized I'd say

also augumenting is not permanent and I'm a big fan of permanent solutions ngl

Last edited:
I am

if you augumented the lower lip it would look gay as hell from a frontal view especially, my lower lip is normal sized I'd say

also augumenting is not permanent and I'm a big fan of permanent solutions ngl
Im not talking about augumenting just the lower lip, are you sure your lower third is not recessed?

Im not talking about augumenting just the lower lip, are you sure your lower third is not recessed?
oh, not majorly

I guess theoretically I could benefit from a slight bimax, but chin projection is good

and the disparity is not caused by malocclusion either if that's what you mean, really just the lip shape itself

Yes

• Love it
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Does it require lots of finesse to take out only a small junk? Since for the most part this is done on Africant descent people where they take out more.

It seems to be hard to even find someone who does this. I already got denied once and got offered hyaloronic acid for the lower lip instead which is a quack solution in my eyes.

I went through so many websites of surgeons and lip reduction is almost never even listed.