Do surgeries have any adverse long term side effects?

chadmaxxer123

chadmaxxer123

Bronze
I basically had an issue with my jaw in 2017 when it got huge and inflated on one side due to a cyst which was a result of a faulty root canal I had in 2011 or 2012.

I would say right now I need 3 procedures.

My failos are a slight Negative Canthal Tilt, a huge nose and a short chin. (Projection is okay, but height of chin is small).

I'm already fully softmaxxdd. I've height maxxed, gymmaxxed, hairmaxxed, eyebrowmaxxed, leanmaxxed, beardmaxxing in progress etc. I'm at best 5 PSL imo although I could be underrating as I am basing this off shittt selfies I have on my potato camera and my nose does look more normal in photos from a normal distance.

I have 0 NT photos, due to barely any friends and I am an aspie and socially awkward with girls.

Since I think I need 3 procedures to ascend to 6 PSL (imo) , which will likely cost a lot of time, money and effort and will take at best 2/3 years from now, my main question is if these can cause any long term effects or fuck me up in some unpredictable way in the future? Or is it most likely gonna be that I go to surgeon, get my face changed and that's it. Because one of the procedures i need aka chin augmentation would directly correlate to an area I already had a naxillofacial procedure in 2o17 for a medical reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380 and RoundHouse
low IQ thread

• +1
Reactions: fras
I think professionals are beter at giving advice than the 3 above me or the one below them