Do the benefits of roids outweigh the costs?

Do the benefits of steroids outweigh the cons

• Yes

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Lost
Would love to get input

Especially from people who have roided, do you regret it or nah

idk man

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
I juiced for almost 10 years. I definitely don't regret it, but I made lots of mistakes and would have roided differently if I could do it over again. Smaller doses, less test, no bulking on cycle unless staying on year round

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Jason Voorhees, TrestIsBest and 2 others
I juiced for almost 10 years. I definitely don't regret it, but I made lots of mistakes and would have roided differently if I could do it over again. Smaller doses, less test, no bulking on cycle unless staying on year round
why no bulking on cycle?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
why no bulking on cycle?
Because if you don't stay on you lose everything past your natty limit when you come off. I eventually switched to blasting and cruising but it's not for everyone. If I were to go back in time and just do the occasional cycle I'd use small doses of mild compounds and cycle mainly to recomp and get very lean

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
roid if ur tall otherwise foids will never think u lift

these horror stories, always make me decide not yet.
And of course, muh hair.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Unless you're the Rock or pro athlete or you have some type of business (ig model or something) that having a good body makes you $, I say no. Risky behavior

these horror stories, always make me decide not yet.
And of course, muh hair.

Also saw this and makes me abit scared but then again there are ancillaries and health markers that can be done. You gotta remeber if u abuse them that ain’t good but if u do them reasonably you will be fine (checking health, fixing problems markers show up, and Ofc don’t blast copious amounts )