Mse or sarpe or another ?

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Gesicht über alles
Which do I do to widen palate and get extra benefits from, which is the most “bang for your Buck” because I know EASE is shilled on Reddit but it costs $35k and I don’t have that kinda money, and I need palate expansion done asap because it’s the type of thing you need to do as early as possible, something like rhino can wait but not this.

Wish i had a 10 tooth smile .

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and nathan
I personaly would wait for FME. I'm not sure about cost, but think its around an mse (much less then 35k jfl). I wouldn't get MSE, at this point its well established that its a looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I personaly would wait for FME. I'm not sure about cost, but think its around an mse (much less then 35k jfl). I wouldn't get MSE, at this point its well established that its a looksmin.
Hmm, so should I get Sarpe then ?

regular ortho expander
How long ago did u do it, and did you get improvements in other areas ? Like mouth width, maxilla, zygo and so on ?

How long ago did u do it, and did you get improvements in other areas ? Like mouth width, maxilla, zygo and so on ?
jfl i got it when i was like 12 or something, my mouth width is DEFINITLY better than old pics that ive found but too young to say

• +1
Isn't FME a meme. What verifiable claims of any info whatsoever around FMS is there?

"Just wait for FME" has been the advice for 3+ years

It's like waiting for the cure for AGA instead of just popping the Fin pill

Isn't FME a meme. What verifiable claims of any info whatsoever around FMS is there?

"Just wait for FME" has been the advice for 3+ years

It's like waiting for the cure for AGA instead of just popping the Fin pill
There are 2 mainstream orthodontists already doing cases.

I'd only get sarpe or MSE if you also get some implants afterwards, risk is too high it fucks ur ES ratio or causes other asymmetries.
8 teeth smile isn't worth that many problems, maybe invisalign can help you out.

MSE is not a looksmin, you just need to get a bone borne expander. You dont need the FME, that's bullshit. I know many people who got fully bone borne expanders screwed into their palate by just asking their dentist for mse.

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
I'd only get sarpe or MSE if you also get some implants afterwards, risk is too high it fucks ur ES ratio or causes other asymmetries.
8 teeth smile isn't worth that many problems, maybe invisalign can help you out.
how would palate expansion cause more asymmetry ?? also what is ES ratio

MSE is not a looksmin, you just need to get a bone borne expander. You dont need the FME, that's bullshit. I know many people who got fully bone borne expanders screwed into their palate by just asking their dentist for mse.
keep coping bruv
Screenshot 2024 05 12 at 23421PM

mse turns you into an ape. FME if it works as intended should avoid the poor expansion pattern of mse and get more midfacial/orbital expansion. the reason for mse's poor aesthetic outcomes is the poor ratio of lower to upper expansion. meaning the further up the skull you go the less expansion the mse gives there.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
keep coping bruv View attachment 2913904

mse turns you into an ape. FME if it works as intended should avoid the poor expansion pattern of mse and get more midfacial/orbital expansion. the reason for mse's poor aesthetic outcomes is the poor ratio of lower to upper expansion. meaning the further up the skull you go the less expansion the mse gives there.
you showing possibly some of the worth palate expansion botches of all time compared to cro-magnon era skulls and the most attractive people in world is not a valid argument, proper bone born palate expanders do not make you look like a cone ape :lul:

you showing possibly some of the worth palate expansion botches of all time compared to cro-magnon era skulls and the most attractive people in world is not a valid argument, proper bone born palate expanders do not make you look like a cone ape :lul:
nope, they are the average. trust me I used to be an mse maximalist... Ive been round the bloc and I have been in denial as well. but after a while result after result, its just undeniable... idk how long you have been interested in mse or known about it but I've been with it for years now...

There are 2 mainstream orthodontists already doing cases.
Which ones? I'll check it out. Did a bunch of MSE and other consults. Wasn't impressed. Maybe FMS is worth it. Idk.

My thoughts. If people just want a good smile I don't get why they wouldn't just do a segmental lefort, sfot on lower arch or a mandibular distractor to move things out

That with Ortho to torque the teeth out some / upright them for anyone with a narrow jaw should be enough for cosmetic improvement

Apparently veneers can also add bulk to narrow corridors when I consulted some cosmetic orthos awhile back don't remember much about this though

Attachments

• BBA629F1-BCDB-4FBE-8EDB-C0267EC6529B.png
    BBA629F1-BCDB-4FBE-8EDB-C0267EC6529B.png
    892.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP
  • +1
Reactions: silencio
ah, but how would that be ruined by palate expansion ?
I don't know how. Widening the maxilla shouldn't affect esr, doesn't really make sense

• +1
keep coping bruv View attachment 2913904

Is MSE at 16 a bad idea