Do this if you have money

H

hytt

Master

Do this

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 57122
I'll pass this opportunity. (grammatically correct version)

I'll pass this opportunity. (grammatically correct version)
Ok. Your choice. But you will regret. And by the end of the century there will be even more efficient methods of reverse aging, so being an old ugly fuck by the time they appear will only make the problem more complex and harder for you.

Ok. Your choice. But you will regret. And by the end of the century there will be even more efficient methods of reverse aging, so being an old ugly fuck by the time they appear will only make the problem more complex and harder for you.
Dnrd, thanks for caring about me

Dnr
That rich sperg is trying to go against his genetic destiny and nature as always won, he looks old and tryhard. He will never be young and full of collagen again

Tretinoin and exercise

Or you can waste your money eating bryan johnsonns cum to look like gollum

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
loser thinks eating vegetables is actually healthy lol

• +1
if i had a ton of money i would spend it on the coolest and fastest sports car and drive it at top speed directly into a tree, hopefully destroying my head and killing me

• Love it
Tretinoin and exercise

Or you can waste your money eating bryan johnsonns cum to look like gollum
Tretinoin is not nearly enough to compensate for all the things happening to your body right now because of food. All he is doing is based on scientific researches and each ingrediente putted there by a huge team of doctors that monitor him daily.
His face looks a bit old but his body legitely looks like a body of a man in his 18-21. It's just a fact.
For every argument you create there are scientific research saying that you are wrong, and retarded.

Dnr
That rich sperg is trying to go against his genetic destiny and nature as always won, he looks old and tryhard. He will never be young and full of collagen again
shut the fuck up nigger african sun bather. He is already getting younger if you had watched it you would know that he already delayed his aging process by 31 years and he is aging slower than a 10 year old kid. Retard.

• +1
Reactions: Pupur
shut the fuck up nigger african sun bather. He is already getting younger if you had watched it you would know that he already delayed his aging process by 31 years and he is aging slower than a 10 year old kid. Retard.
keep coping my lil nigga

this tranny looking cuck doesnt look youthful at all
you will never be a young BBC like me

keep coping my lil nigga

View attachment 2734722
this tranny looking cuck doesnt look youthful at all
you will never be a young BBC like me
He is almost 50 years old you low iq faggot.
Look at the skin of the rest of his body and not only his face, he skin legitely looks like someone who is 20 years old.
The fact he looks old in the same must be because of bones and also tissue reaggements like extended ramus.
Keep coping BBC larper dicklet.

• +1
Reactions: Pupur
He is almost 50 years old you low iq faggot.
Look at the skin of the rest of his body and not only his face, he skin legitely looks like someone who is 20 years old.
The fact he looks old in the same must be because of bones and also tissue reaggements like extended ramus.
Keep coping BBC larper dicklet.

20 years old compared to octogenarians in mumbai´s asylum maybe :lul:

• +1
The only thing keeping him from croaking is the TRT he's on. Otherwise his diet is complete malnutrition so he need TRT + 1000 lab chemical supplements

It is, but you know that. Trying to be edge won't change reality, nigger.
how is that being edgy vegetables are literally indigestible