Do this if you're ever in public and your girl compliments another guy's looks

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
If you're walking with your gf and she sees a chadlite walking around and says "omg that dude was so hot" you look at her and tell her. "Oh yeah?" Then you go up to the guy and brutally beat his ass almost to death. This way you proven you're the alpha man and keep your manliness. Then you look at her with your hunter eyes and blood knuckles and say "is he hot now stupid bitch?" And you grin while looking at his newly deformed beat up face. Then you spit on his knocked out body and leave your girlfriend there with that guy who just got his ass kicked. It's a win win, and your girl can stay with the beta who just got beat. Everyone wins in the situation 😏

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 3902, Petsmart and 1 other person
Should I do this if my girl was looking at some twink? Should I attack him or just let it be?

in b4 some retard actually takes this seriously

Should I do this if my girl was looking at some twink? Should I attack him or just let it be?
Attack him and leave her. She blatantly disrespected you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
What if my girlfriend says a dog is super handsome? Should I beat the dog to assert that I’m the only handsome specimen in the room?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
What if my girlfriend says a dog is super handsome? Should I beat the dog to assert that I’m the only handsome specimen in the room?
that doesnt count

Genetic superior guy can beat the fight tho.
At the end of the day it all comes down to genetic superiority

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Deleted member 3962
Indeed. Legit thread tbh. I would go american history X on anyone that dared mog me in the presence of my gf Tbh.

Genetic superior guy can beat the fight tho.
At the end of the day it all comes down to genetic superiority
And I am the most dark triad and vicious. I will win 10 times out of 10 just like Badr Hari would

What if she tells me badr hari Looks hot ?

I will take your advice and do something next time. I can't be disrespected like that ever again
Indeed bro
What if she tells me badr hari Looks hot ?
Of course he looks hot. He is superior. But if she is talking about some faggy white boy or something, you must kill him

Indeed bro

Of course he looks hot. He is superior. But if she is talking about some faggy white boy or something, you must kill him
So you submit to taller better looking guy jfl
No dark triad at all. If she said that you should stab him to death and rape his bloodhole

So you submit to taller better looking guy jfl
No dark triad at all. If she said that you should stab him to death and rape his bloodhole
I never said submit to taller better looking guy. Submit to the darker and more dark triad man. Dark features= everything. I will never submit to a faggy white boy. And even if it was a bbc, I would still fight. Because I'm not afraid of nobody. I'm the real alpha man!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
INDEED

jail time for domestic abuse and battery and subsequent alimony and child support is a small price to pay for protecting your dignity and honor from such disrespect

Then you are the one that gets beat to death. The toilet removes her clothes right there in the middle of the street and the chad start banging her in front of everyone

Just beating up the girl is the better option. No point hurting some random dude all because your girl is a whore.

Then you are the one that gets beat to death. The toilet removes her clothes right there in the middle of the street and the chad start banging her in front of everyone
Not if you're superior