Do u agree with this order

joao

joao

Kraken
Tall gl>average gl>tall al>average al>short gl>short al>tall bl>average bl>short bl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Napoleon1800 and Deleted member 26859
Nah face is king

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and 📎♿️⚙️
Good looking and short should be above average looking and tall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, Kamui, joao and 1 other person
Tall gl>average gl>tall al>average al>short gl>short al>tall bl>average bl>short bl
Good looking short and good body is the best

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and 📎♿️⚙️
Tall and average looking may struggle, but short and goodlooking will definitely find someone, virtually guaranteed.

Cope manlet
Lmao that's your manlet cope buddy! You think you're struggling with women because you're short, but in actuality it's because you're ugly.

Lmao that's your manlet cope buddy! You think you're struggling with women because you're short, but in actuality it's because you're ugly.
I’m both retard

I’m both retard
I'm tall average looking and I would easily trade an inch of height for 1 PSL gain. Anybody with any sense would.

I'm tall average looking and I would easily trade an inch of height for 1 PSL gain. Anybody with any sense would.
Yes if I trade psl for height I would be 5’5 nigger

What is the order in your opinion
Tall gl>average gl>tall al>short gl>average al>short al>tall bl>average bl>short bl

@Ai Impact why are u laughing

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
english saar

• Hmm...
Reactions: joao

Almost. Here's the correct order

Tall gl> average gl> tall al > short gl > average al>tall bl>average bl>short bl

if height mattered that much there'd be no incels in the netherlands.

Tall gl>average gl>tall al>short gl>average al>short al>tall bl>average bl>short bl
According to this you need to be at least tall and average looking or short and goodlooking to be in the top 44,44444% of men if we assume every category is 11,1111%

According to this you need to be at least tall and average looking or short and goodlooking to be in the top 44,44444% of men if we assume every category is 11,1111%
11,(1)×9=99,(9) which is 100%

To be in the top 22,22222% (20/80 rule) you need to be goodlooking and at least average height.