Do u ever just wanna get in a FIGHT

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I wanna fuck someone up right now, there's this one fat ugly guy who a few months ago told my gf that she should break up with me cuz I was depressed at the time and wasn't openly communicating about it. If I ever see that motherfucker I'm gonna humiliate him infront of everyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, .👽., TedKazanski and 4 others
:unsure:

:rage:

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and GripMaxxing
I used to want to do that but then I realized that atleast 40% of men would fuck me up. And I lost 90% of my muscle and strength from rotting for 2 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and SkinjobCatastrophe
I used to want to do that but then I realized that atleast 40% of men would fuck me up. And I lost 90% of my muscle and strength from rotting for 2 years
😡

This guy is tall but very fat, like 280 lbs. I'm 200 but very muscular and quite lean, in a fight no doubt I could break his jaw or nose and he'll cry like the estrogenic bitch he is

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, 6’1cel and Baldingman1998
This guy literally told our group that he had a "really small dick" and he pulled out a condom that said "For her pleasure"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, 6’1cel and Baldingman1998
I wanna fuck someone up right now, there's this one fat ugly guy who a few months ago told my gf that she should break up with me cuz I was depressed at the time and wasn't openly communicating about it. If I ever see that motherfucker I'm gonna humiliate him infront of everyone
all the time
its been long now since i fought someone
i wanna begin going to boxing or wrestling

mirin tren rage tho

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and CupOfCoffee
all the time

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
how are niggas gonna fight me if they run away from me the instant i show any aggression
E6FBEE64 8BEA 45DA A3CB 6521DDFF8695

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, SkinjobCatastrophe, .👽. and 1 other person