Do u guys think incel culture will die out?

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
.is is dead pretty much. As for YouTubers theres only dbdr. Discord I dunno.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
idk tbhngl

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
I’m going to kill a nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67558 and Zeruel
Late 2019 was prolly the peak with all the YouTubers and the popularity of .is and the R/incels and R/Braunfels subreddits having like hundreds of thousands of users

@InnerVoid will forever keep it alive

• Love it
Reactions: InnerVoid
No, with the uprise in social media and more and more women subconsciously practicing eugenics incels won’t go anywhere for a long time

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and Deleted member 67558
No, with the uprise in social media and more and more women subconsciously practicing eugenics incels won’t go anywhere for a long time
maby.

The number of incels is growing worldwide, but the incels will likely become less active in the online incel community because they will accept their fate and eventually get internal peace and won't feel the need to talk and rage about the dehumanizing and disgusting world we live in.

Screenshot 2024 02 09 08 41 11 034 comandroidchrome edit

• JFL
Reactions: Shnofield Geiser
The type of people considered incels will rise, number of those who that know that they are and self-identify as incels will go lower because media is oppressing the incel movement. Like 'sigmas' a year ago, they are basically incels but they didn't know it. :lul:

The type of people considered incels will rise, number of those who that know that they are and self-identify as incels will go lower because media is oppressing the incel movement. Like 'sigmas' a year ago, they are basically incels but they didn't know it. :lul:
ye thats what i thought. dunno what u mean by the sigma thing tho.

also who's lavey? lavey lagzdins?

ye thats what i thought. dunno what u mean by the sigma thing tho.

also who's lavey? lavey lagzdins?
Sigma was a popular thing at least in the instagram reels 2 years ago, since last year it basically became an insult to people (synonym to incel).
Anton LaVey, the guy who created The Church of Satan (sect of atheistic satanism)

incels eventualy realise they are incels

.is is dead pretty much. As for YouTubers theres only dbdr. Discord I dunno.
Incel culture is so fucking cringe. I’m ashamed to be part of it