Lifting / gymcelling is such a meme

Xtra

Xtra

The only country I can think of with rabid gym culture where many men throw money at some dumb gym membership is the USA. Outside of there it doesn't matter, almost no one in my country goes to gym, every time I drove past the only gym in my area it was completely dead. Only a bunch of fat bald middle aged guys. And most girls here don't like the typical gymmaxx/roid physique so I'd be making myself even more of an incel if I did that. Just lol ol at anyone who spends upwards of 250 per year on a gym membership.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Ricky212, AlexBrown84 and 4 others
Kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Saen, slavicpsycho and 4 others
The only country I can think of with rabid gym culture where many men throw money at some dumb gym membership is the USA. Outside of there it doesn't matter, almost no one in my country goes to gym, every time I drove past the only gym in my area it was completely dead. Only a bunch of fat bald middle aged guys. And most girls here don't like the typical gymmaxx/roid physique so I'd be making myself even more of an incel if I did that. Just lol ol at anyone who spends upwards of 250 per year on a gym membership.
What country do you live in?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
saying gym culture is a meme is kinda cringe subhuman statement ngl 😭. Gym has great benifits and if you arent retarded getting in shape can make you more pleasing to women.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and butterworld
I go gym just once a week, I’m growing muscle at a decent rate and losing weight as well. When I’m done I won’t be a twink. It’s retarded to cut without any muscle or stay a twink, lifting mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, murdah and butterworld
I go gym just once a week, I’m growing muscle at a decent rate and losing weight as well. When I’m done I won’t be a twink. It’s retarded to cut without any muscle or stay a twink, lifting mogs
basedcell kekw

saying gym culture is a meme is kinda cringe subhuman statement ngl 😭. Gym has great benifits and if you arent retarded getting in shape can make you more pleasing to women.
i already said women here dont like retarded gymcels. this isnt america. but whatever helps you cope

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and murdah
i already said women here dont like retarded gymcels. this isnt america. but whatever helps you cope
not coping. Being a roid monster is cringe no girls really likke that much muscle, but a bit of a fit body and slimmer face are good. Saying gym cell is a cope is a cope in it of itself kekw

yeah bro, 6 pack being the top of sex appeal is definitely just an american thing lmao

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, jinnu, Ricky212 and 2 others
Lean is life

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and murdah
yeah bro, 6 pack being the top of sex appeal is definitely just an american thing lmao
another kikemerican who fails to understand not all 190 countries are the same

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
another kikemerican who fails to understand not all 190 countries are the same
not american, i'm italian. over here if you don't rock a 6 pack with decent muscle mass. soccer body is considered ideal btw not some roidhead who lifts weights up and down and pins test, but the concept is the same, all soccer players lift as well.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Pikabro
not american, i'm italian. over here if you don't rock a 6 pack with decent muscle mass. soccer body is considered ideal btw not some roidhead who lifts weights up and down and pins test, but the concept is the same, all soccer players lift as well.
all a man needs is a footy body stg people think gym=fucking retarded roid head like sam kekw

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, the BULL and ChadL1te
lifting isnt a meme dumbass, roidheads are cringe but you'd have to be slow to think women prefer a guy whos not fit vs a fit guy. You don't have to be jacked to be in shape, and u arent gonna get jacked on accident

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Pikabro, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
You're stupid if you don't wanna look lean with muscles, to get that body shape you need to lifts and create a good body shape so your face is highlighted. Having a good body but ugly face won't work thought, unless if you are Arnold or something.

• +1
Reactions: randomguyonthenet.
UK is full of gymcels
Same with America.
Dunno why Americans do it so much their women are easier than uk

Dunno why Americans do it so much their women are easier than uk
isnt it americans who complain about hypergamy? i live in uk and constantly see idiots way below my looks level with gfs, i think america in general would be harder

just cus you roid doesn't make you some huge mass monster retard dont comment on shit without prior knowledge or research

isnt it americans who complain about hypergamy? i live in uk and constantly see idiots way below my looks level with gfs, i think america in general would be harder
idk where you live but 80% of boys in my environment gymcel (ukcel)

I'm basing it purely from tinder

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and autistic_tendencies
idk where you live but 80% of boys in my environment gymcel (ukcel)
Yeah massive gym culture in UK.
Twats with potbellies wearing gymshark t shirts fucking everywhere while women are there trying to look good for chad on Friday night who never has to step foot in a gym all his life

• +1
Reactions: blackpiller954, Saen and autistic_tendencies
i saw a mogger outside u either have it or not

Yeah massive gym culture in UK.
Twats with potbellies wearing gymshark t shirts fucking everywhere while women are there trying to look good for chad on Friday night who never has to step foot in a gym all his life
tbf Id assume most gymgirls have a bias towards gymlads since they believe non gymgoers are below their calibur, like girls develop a sense of superiority because they go to the gym, Like their still chad only but even more niche gymcelled chad only is probably more accurate

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Cope America is the epicentre of the planet
Nobody cares about some shit hole in Russia

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
tbf Id assume most gymgirls have a bias towards gymlads since they believe non gymgoers are below their calibur, like girls develop a sense of superiority because they go to the gym, Like their still chad only but even more niche gymcelled chad only is probably more accurate
They like good genetics and muscle built in a gym isn't a sign of that.
Muscle built on top of a good frame ( genetics ) they obviously like but that's because of the bone not muscle

They like good genetics and muscle built in a gym isn't a sign of that.
Muscle built on top of a good frame ( genetics ) they obviously like but that's because of the bone not muscle
yeah thats my point, they want chad frame with high ffmi

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
low iq take and also wrong regardless

gym culture is massive in the UK

gymshark was literally founded in the UK and became one of the largest growing clothing brands ever lmao

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, SoundnVision and Saen

gymshark was literally founded in the UK and became one of the largest growing clothing brands ever lmao
dont care no one in my area goes to gym
if i showed a girl here a guy with gymmaxxed physique she would call him an alien

Dirty bulking is the biggest meme of all time, but other than that nah. Having a lean athletic physique is always a huge looksmax

Has blud even seen Love Island? Yea brutal for guys need to have RTT (roids, tats, tan) to slay

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, dragomaxxer and SoundnVision
dont care no one in my area goes to gym
if i showed a girl here a guy with gymmaxxed physique she would call him an alien
What country is this where very few men go to the gym? Serbia?

Has blud even seen Love Island? Yea brutal for guys need to have RTT (roids, tats, tan) to slay
yet when i go outside i see guys who are pale as fuck with the muscle mass of a 13 yr old boy with girls
stop basing reality from shitty tv shows

Gymcelling is good for building strength and size :feelsthink:

just keep being a low T beta twink and i’m sure girls will be all over you bro!

just keep being a low T beta twink and i’m sure girls will be all over you bro!
i am not a twink but whatever. keep paying to put unnecessary stress on your body at the (((gym)))

i am not a twink but whatever. keep paying to put unnecessary stress on your body at the (((gym)))
i don’t pay for shit university gyms are free, funny that you don’t deny be low t beta tho

Ok gay

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision

Last edited:
come to the consensus that xtra is coping for being low t skinny fat cell kekw

come to the consensus that xtra is coping for being low t skinny fat cell kekw
im probably twice your size and ive never stepped foot in a gym

• Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
im probably twice your size and ive never stepped foot in a gym
More than likely seeing as im skinny as shit, slightly fit tho gets plenty of girls mr xtra