Do u hate women

T


  • Total voters
    8
1

16OO

Gold
Joined
Oct 21, 2025
Posts
924
Reputation
1,183
I used to hate foids hella I would legit get so mad , but I’m starting to cope that they are not all like that cuz it’s overall just good for you to not carry that much hate for people
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: g4rlic, Petsmart and Aox Ofwar
The only type of women I hate are normie whores but there are men who act the same way so it's not a gender thing
 
  • +1
Reactions: g4rlic, Sceptical, 16OO and 1 other person
Hate the way most of them act and behave, it's true that there are good ones out there and there's no point in hating them, gotta accept that most are retarded and move on
 
  • +1
Reactions: g4rlic
idk. I don't talk to them. I don't think they're useful tho
 

Similar threads

ICR
Replies
1
Views
32
SickendExistence
SickendExistence
Slavurik
Replies
1
Views
22
Nocturnal
Nocturnal
ragingmanlet
Replies
47
Views
183
supergoat972
supergoat972
Slavurik
Replies
0
Views
14
Slavurik
Slavurik
molotov
Replies
4
Views
47
yyk117
yyk117

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top