Verdams mum
Acromegalite
- Joined
- May 30, 2026
- Posts
- 632
- Reputation
- 469
seen some nigga saying anyone who uses org on phone is weird and all forums should be in pc, am I retarded I’ve never been on org on pc
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I’m more on my phoneseen some nigga saying anyone who uses org on phone is weird and all forums should be in pc, am I retarded I’ve never been on org on pc
phone mogs, i can lay in bed, sit in the balcony or go into the woods and still rot on hereseen some nigga saying anyone who uses org on phone is weird and all forums should be in pc, am I retarded I’ve never been on org on pc
on phone in public to prove i'm a nd looksmaxxed chadseen some nigga saying anyone who uses org on phone is weird and all forums should be in pc, am I retarded I’ve never been on org on pc

seen some nigga saying anyone who uses org on phone is weird and all forums should be in pc, am I retarded I’ve never been on org on pc