Do u org-rot on phone or pc

Verdams mum

Verdams mum

Acromegalite
Joined
May 30, 2026
Posts
632
Reputation
469
seen some nigga saying anyone who uses org on phone is weird and all forums should be in pc, am I retarded I’ve never been on org on pc
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hollywood, Kazey, Bat and 3 others
U can't see signatures on mobile but they're low key annoying anywah
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bat and Dydargas_
seen some nigga saying anyone who uses org on phone is weird and all forums should be in pc, am I retarded I’ve never been on org on pc
I’m more on my phone
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bat and Dydargas_
seen some nigga saying anyone who uses org on phone is weird and all forums should be in pc, am I retarded I’ve never been on org on pc
phone mogs, i can lay in bed, sit in the balcony or go into the woods and still rot on here
 
  • +1
Reactions: IndecentEyes and Verdams mum
seen some nigga saying anyone who uses org on phone is weird and all forums should be in pc, am I retarded I’ve never been on org on pc
on phone in public to prove i'm a nd looksmaxxed chad 😈
 
  • +1
Reactions: Verdams mum
Phone so I can lay down around all day:feelsyay:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Verdams mum
seen some nigga saying anyone who uses org on phone is weird and all forums should be in pc, am I retarded I’ve never been on org on pc

I only use org on laptop
 
  • +1
Reactions: Verdams mum

Similar threads

ESR
Replies
9
Views
69
jlim
jlim
LA_vxmpk1NG
Replies
16
Views
108
zombi3
Z
brotato78
Replies
20
Views
103
muhajudin21
muhajudin21
LeonardoLookism
Replies
1
Views
32
Fragments
F
DIY.Suicide
Replies
0
Views
21
DIY.Suicide
DIY.Suicide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top