do u support russia or ukraine?

which

• Total voters
asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
do u support russia or ukraine? me personally, im neutral, both sides have losses and everyone should go home safe and reunite with their famly

• +1
Reactions: arthurmorgan.
beta jewish cuck if your support ukraine

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Whatever, got.daim and 8 others
Russia.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, jisko32 and Xangsane
i support russia and ukraine

i support the cause for war of putin but ukraine should be independent and neutral but the annexed territories kept by russia

• Woah
Reactions: asdvek
I saw a Ukrainian soldier having his balls cut off alive:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
but the annexed territories kept by russia
why do you support Ukraine then? They attack annexed territories

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim and DeadTrees
I saw a Ukrainian soldier having his balls cut off alive:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i saw that too, the guy was already dead tho

Russia invaded to take terroity and thats unjust

• +1
Reactions: emo, got.daim, borntosuffer and 1 other person
Everyone who supports Russia are either sub-zero IQ or chronically online autistic idiots who wants to be quirky and "cool" on incel forums :feelskek:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WayneBraaaah, jacky hanma, p0lishsubhuman and 6 others

because ukrainians have been sent to the frontlines to the most dangerous parts on purpose for discrimination against ukrainians in ww1

the holodomyr

the USSR targeting ukraine in looting grain when the ussr couldn’t fund itself yet because they didnt like ukrainians

russians discriminated against ukrainians for over 100 years so deserve a separate country from russia

this was why so many ukrainians joined the nazis in ww2

• +1
Reactions: jacky hanma and got.daim
Everyone who supports Russia are either sub-zero IQ or chronically online autistic idiots who wants to be quirky and "cool" on incel forums :feelskek:
let me guess
you are hohol?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
do u support russia or ukraine? me personally, im neutral, both sides have losses and everyone should go home safe and reunite with their famly
I support the Germanic nations. l support America giving Ukraine just enough supplies to create a stagnant war that drains Russia's population.

jfl, if u saw the dead bodies in the warzone from telegram or sm shit you would be neutral like me

These people have no clue what war is like, they just talk random bullshit from their computer chair.

• +1
Reactions: noobs, copefuel, Aero and 3 others
View attachment 3003492

These people have no clue what war is like, they just talk random bullshit from their computer chair.
yeah that's what im saying, it's why im neutral. it's fucking very brutal. if only they see how an actual warzone is like and how the bodies look like tbh

they're like kids that are like ohh war is cool i wanna go to war after playing some cod, also the fact that they will have to work office works if they manage to return from war, wageslaving minimum wage after war with ptsd, its brutal af for both sides

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and 8uAte
you can not be Russian and say this sort of shit
Да ладно нахуй, ты мне ещё указывать будешь что писать, пидорашка ебаная?

I support the Germanic nations. l support America giving Ukraine just enough supplies to create a stagnant war that drains Russia's population.
don't forget what happened with germanic nation in 1945
and the supply of weapons to Ukraine does not exhaust Russia in any way

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Да ладно нахуй, ты мне ещё указывать будешь что писать, пидорашка ебаная?
говорю же ты не русский, чуркан

• Ugh..
Reactions: DeadTrees
View attachment 3003492

also honestly video games about war only having slight blood or shit etc makes actual war injuries look worse and it makes ppl think there aren't random limbs around, decayed purple bodies, guts and internal organs outside. rotten purple bodies look terrifying and they probably smell terrifying too

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, MoggerGaston and DeadTrees
I don't like zelensky or putin they are both jewish, but Russia had no right invading into a different country and claiming their territories

• JFL
Reactions: jisko32
this was why so many ukrainians joined the nazis in ww2
If they hadn't done that, there would be no war in Ukraine right now. The Nazis must be destroyed, which is what we are doing

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, thenewhebbe and noobs
I don't like zelensky or putin they are both jewish, but Russia had no right invading into a different country and claiming their territories
only zelensky is jewish
And we have the right to invade their territories, at least because no one can forbid it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and got.daim
If they hadn't done that, there would be no war in Ukraine right now. The Nazis must be destroyed, which is what we are doing
if the russians hadn’t killed so many ukrainians they wouldn’t join the nazis

+ the nazis are the good side anyway

• +1
only zelensky is jewish
And we have the right to invade their territories, at least because no one can forbid it.
it's not your territory so why take it you already have the biggest territory on earth If I took your countries territory would you like it nigga?

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
also honestly video games about war only having slight blood or shit etc makes actual war injuries look worse and it makes ppl think there aren't random limbs around, decayed purple bodies, guts and internal organs outside. rotten purple bodies look terrifying and they probably smell terrifying too
they should send all these reddit faggots to the frontlines

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and asdvek
holy fuck i just saw the most brutal footage ever russia ukraine war this shit is brutal bro this why im neutral

• +1
Reactions: murdah, 8uAte and MoggerGaston
they should send all these reddit faggots to the frontlines

some dudes got bombed (2) one flew away with chunk of meat dropped im guessin a few meters high the others leg was full black and was moving around quickly in agony in his place and stuff, i can only imagine the amount of that burn and heat i can send vid for whoever wants in on discord tho

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
holy fuck i just saw the most brutal footage ever russia ukraine war this shit is brutal bro this why im neutral
i have so many vids saved from this war.

like one vid is just men disembarking from their BMP transport and then being completely destroyed by artillery. Literally have a guy disintegrated in front of his comrades because his body was hit by an artillery shell.

One big red mist, limbs thrown in every direction.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
i have so many vids saved from this war.

like one vid is just men disembarking from their BMP transport and then being completely destroyed by artillery. Literally have a guy disintegrated in front of his comrades because his body was hit by an artillery shell.

One big red mist, limbs thrown in every direction.
there was one dude that was peeing in the toliet with the door closed some guy comes and opens fire on the door dawg he tries to get out he does then he falls on the ground then hes shot on the ground brutal shit cant even piss

some guy was sleeping in the warzone, then they throw a bomb next to him, it doesn't explode for the first a few seconds but he knows it's his end, it's his lasts seconds he knows it then it blows up, actual brutal shit, i legit dont get anyone who would support a side in this war unless they're from russia or ukraine themselves

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 8uAte and MoggerGaston
it's not your territory so why take it you already have the biggest territory on earth If I took your countries territory would you like it nigga?
this is officially ours, and the war has been going on since 2014, to stop it, we need to make Ukraine Russian

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: got.daim and Funnyunenjoyer1
if the russians hadn’t killed so many ukrainians they wouldn’t join the nazis

+ the nazis are the good side anyway
Nazis are only good when they stand up for the Russians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, got.daim and noobs
Their president is a jew and the nazi party lost.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and noobs
this is officially ours, and the war has been going on since 2014, to stop it, we need to make Ukraine Russian
can everyone go to their home?

• +1
i support the beautiful women on both sides

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and Funnyunenjoyer1
there was one dude that was peeing in the toliet with the door closed some guy comes and opens fire on the door dawg he tries to get out he does then he falls on the ground brutal shit cant even piss

some guy was sleeping in the warzone, then they throw a bomb next to him, it doesn't explode for the first a few seconds but he knows it's his end, it's his lasts seconds he knows it then it blows up, actual brutal shit, i legit dont get anyone who would support a side in this war unless they're from russia or ukraine themselves
In the netherlands where I am from, there is no war footage. It is all censored.
The only 'war footage' you get is zelensky talking, and other EU spoke-persons talking and giving their opinion.

The EU has blocked RT and other russian news channels. They dont like freedom, they dont like free journalism.

Personally what do I want?
Europe which includes russia. As a superpower.
Next to the US and China/Asia.

There's so much propaganda, hate, bullshit into making europeans hate russians.
Yet we are the same people.

Europe should be one alliance which includes russia. Russians aren't our enemy.
They are slavs just like me.

This whole 'Russia VS us' is a cold-war retardation which holds no relevance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, jisko32 and asdvek
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Funnyunenjoyer1, shia.jihadist and 2 others
In the netherlands where I am from, there is no war footage. It is all censored.
The only 'war footage' you get is zelensky talking, and other EU spoke-persons talking and giving their opinion.

The EU has blocked RT and other russian news channels. They dont like freedom, they dont like free journalism.

Personally what do I want?
Europe which includes russia. As a superpower.
Next to the US and China/Asia.

There's so much propaganda, hate, bullshit into making europeans hate russians.
Yet we are the same people.

Europe should be one alliance which includes russia. Russians aren't our enemy.
They are slavs just like me.

This whole 'Russia VS us' is a cold-war retardation which holds no relevance.
Do the russian journalists on tv show it uncensored?

i hate jews

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and shia.jihadist
Tbh I saw a lot of shit today not just the rus ukraine war, i dont want anybody to die, death is brutal, and I've seen vids of it happen in the most brutal forms

• +1
jfl, if u saw the dead bodies in the warzone from telegram or sm shit you would be neutral like me
send me the telegram thing

to be serious i am anti war unless theres an actual reason for it (i.e. resistance against an oppressor)
but because the war obviously isnt stopping i would rather russia win than ukraine

send me the telegram thing

to be serious i am anti war unless theres an actual reason for it (i.e. resistance against an oppressor)
but because the war obviously isnt stopping i would rather russia win than ukraine
Nah bro i dont use telegram if anything these shit are on discord

i support the beautiful women on both sides
8g mBISvTqWXyLbBxsArVQ

saar I like blond vait slavic women saar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, Aero, jisko32 and 2 others