do u support russia or ukraine?

which

• Total voters
send me the telegram thing

to be serious i am anti war unless theres an actual reason for it (i.e. resistance against an oppressor)
but because the war obviously isnt stopping i would rather russia win than ukraine
Ukraine is restisting an oppresor

Ukraine is restisting an oppresor
the entirety of the west is against russia JFL
if anything russia was being oppressed

also you cant be talking about who's an oppressor and who's resisting with that bio

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
the entirety of the west is against russia JFL
if anything russia was being oppressed

also you cant be talking about who's an oppressor and who's resisting with that bio
Russia started tje war to take terroity so completly unjust and the west isn't even in Ukraine and help fighting.

I can btw I don't think israel is oppresed

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees
I think they show raw war footage and shi on russian tvs i remember something like that not sure tho
idk what they show on russian tvs

i live in netherlands

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Russia started tje war to take terroity so completly unjust and the west isn't even in Ukraine and help fighting.

I can btw I don't think israel is oppresed
russia started the war because all of NATO is against Russia
also JFL if other countries weren't supplying Ukraine it would've been over in a couple months

what makes you defend israel then

• +1
russia started the war because all of NATO is against Russia
also JFL if other countries weren't supplying Ukraine it would've been over in a couple months

what makes you defend israel then
No . Russia isnt threaten by nato..

I defend israel from lies

No . Russia isnt threaten by nato..

I defend israel from lies
Nato was literally created in order to confront Russia, because the United States alone cannot do this, they need to unite with a bunch of countries to do this.

??? NATO is literally why Putin started the war

what lies
No it isn't thats the biggest lie ever. Explain how russia is threaten.

People call israel theocrazy, ethnostate and apartheid and those are lies

Nato was literally created in order to confront Russia, because the United States alone cannot do this, they need to unite with a bunch of countries to do this.
Nato would never invade russia because they have nukes

People call israel theocrazy, ethnostate and apartheid and those are lies
its not a theocracy because no one there believes in God JFL
its meant to be an ethnostate but its not because half the "jews" are from the USA
it is an apartheid because they segregate and discriminate against arabs and muslims

its not a theocracy because no one there believes in God JFL
its meant to be an ethnostate but its not because half the "jews" are from the USA
it is an apartheid because they segregate and discriminate against arabs and muslims
Its not an ethnostate because 20 percant of population is arab and can vote so its not apartheid or ethnostate

do u support russia or ukraine? me personally, im neutral, both sides have losses and everyone should go home safe and reunite with their famly
Used to support Ukraine, now russia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jisko32 and asdvek
Everyone who supports Russia are either sub-zero IQ or chronically online autistic idiots who wants to be quirky and "cool" on incel forums :feelskek:
No

• +1
Its not an ethnostate because 20 percant of population is arab and can vote so its not apartheid or ethnostate
yeah its not an ethnostate
but if its not an apartheid then why are they massacring innocent arab muslims

yeah its not an ethnostate
but if its not an apartheid then why are they massacring innocent arab muslims
Gaza isn't israel and israel is targeting hamas

• Ugh..
Reactions: shia.jihadist
israel is targeting hamas
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Screenshot 2024 06 28 at 94523pm

355 bullets on a six year old girl and her family
yeah bro dont worry she looked like hamas

• So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
do u support russia or ukraine? me personally, im neutral, both sides have losses and everyone should go home safe and reunite with their famly
idgaf about either but anyone who supports ukraine is retarded and just has been psyopped into it, the politics in that region are insane and ukraine has done a lot of shit to russia too

• +1
imagine supporting any war as an incel

definition of cuckoldry and white knightism @the BULL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emo, MoggerGaston, 8uAte and 1 other person
Why tf would you support Russia?

ERMMM I SUPPORT FUCKING YOUR MOM NIGGER

I saw a Ukrainian soldier having his balls cut off alive:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

why do you support Ukraine then? They attack annexed territories
Where that video again ? I can’t find it

Neither

If I support ukraine I am in the same side as the LGBT cucks and EU left wingers but if I support russia I go against my country

Impossible to choose:feelscry::feelscry:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: emo
Voted Russia because they support China. :Comfy:

• WTF
Reactions: asdvek
None

Idc about the war. I just like the russia more than Ukraine as a country.

Only many of them are still Nazis.
LOL Wagner is filled with neo nazis. Their founder was a far right neo nazi soldier who even wore hats with the ss insignia labeled on them. You can’t find one captured Wagner soldier without a nazi tattoo on their body.

only zelensky is jewish
And we have the right to invade their territories, at least because no one can forbid it.
So u believe the Germans were right in invading you and massacring millions of your people

I support any of them if they give me a white beautiful wife :Comfy:

LOL Wagner is filled with neo nazis. Their founder was a far right neo nazi soldier who even wore hats with the ss insignia labeled on them. You can’t find one captured Wagner soldier without a nazi tattoo on their body.
I believe you, brainwashed by ukrainian-nato propaganda guy

Last edited:
So u believe the Germans were right in invading you and massacring millions of your people
In their case, this was forbidden, since Stalin and Hitler signed a non-aggression pact. The German rats lost because God is on the side of the Russians and we killed millions of their people too, so I don't give a shit

In their case, this was forbidden, since Stalin and Hitler signed a non-aggression pact. The German rats lost because God is on the side of the Russians and we killed millions of their people too, so I don't give a shit
They killed a lot more of yours :lul:

Being Russian sucks anyways nigga, all ur wars weren’t victories cuz u basically always lost more than u gained. But hey, at least Reze bro. W Reze. Reze is russias last hope.

• JFL