ICR
𝓦.𝓓 - 𝓢𝓾𝓫 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓪 | icr will die soon
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2026
- Posts
- 5,224
- Reputation
- 8,707
My guides usually gets between 30/50 reps
I made 7, 2.of them were shit
I made 7, 2.of them were shit
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
one day brother we all dream of thatMy guides usually gets between 30/50 reps
I made 7, 2.of them were shit
Yo brotherrrrrrrCrodie
noMy guides usually gets between 30/50 reps
I made 7, 2.of them were shit
NswfIdk how thodian got it tbh
Mirin new av didn't see itit will be hard asf
i had multiple guide nearing 100 reps
and some crossing them
while every avg guide has 45 rep on avg
Pm me+ nigga improve yo guides then go for contributor not high quality till now

Yeah ofc iam not retarded to apply now+ nigga improve yo guides then go for contributor not high quality till now