Do ugly women get you angry for no reason?

horseman

horseman

‎
Joined
Feb 16, 2025
Posts
18,226
Reputation
32,545
Apparently ugly men are just invisible to women
But ugly women are actively hated and disliked by men


 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moffeloffen, AscendHQ and TGUN.
Apparently ugly men are just invisible to women
But ugly women are actively hated and disliked by men
The ones who have ego
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mr Test, Hopefulsubhuman, moffeloffen and 1 other person
yes, i get angry. Especially at fat woman
 
  • +1
Reactions: veritasmog, horseman and cold_nano
Apparently ugly men are just invisible to women
But ugly women are actively hated and disliked by men
Even ugly womens have options
 
  • +1
Reactions: veritasmog and moffeloffen
They are just angry all the time since thay don't recieve attention from men and everyone treats them like shit, while avg/gl women are princesses. Same with old women, that's why they're so angry - they became old and unattractive, and they are angry abt it. I mean, I can understand them to some point jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman
No, ugly women give me comfort. Often it's the ugly ones that are funny and don't treat me like a vilified fiend. I cannot say they understand me because a foid will never truly understand the struggles of a real nigga but they make me feel like I'm not alone in the world. Fat bitches are a different breed though, they're the pitbulls of the ugly bitch family. I don't know why they always have an ego.
 
  • +1
Reactions: MemorableMoron and horseman
I don't mind them if they’re not bothering me. I just hate being assigned with one, I cant even hide how I feel.
Dude, I don’t hate them either like you can’t judge all ugly woman into one like there’s some good there’s some bad
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman
Dude, I don’t hate them either like you can’t judge all ugly woman into one like there’s some good there’s some bad
I guess bro
No, ugly women give me comfort. Often it's the ugly ones that are funny and don't treat me like a vilified fiend. I cannot say they understand me because a foid will never truly understand the struggles of a real nigga but they make me feel like I'm not alone in the world. Fat bitches are a different breed though, they're the pitbulls of the ugly bitch family. I don't know why they always have an ego.
Understandable
 
  • +1
Reactions: AscendHQ and Evenalarpermaycry
yes they make me angy
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman
Why? Women like that always get rejected and they have no ego
Because it just seems like a waste of a person, Like you can tolerate a fat guy because you’re both guys so you can relate but for a fat girl, she’s not attractive so what is she there for?
 
Apparently ugly men are just invisible to women
But ugly women are actively hated and disliked by men
Pretty sure this is the study

 
For them to classify a women to be 'ugly' she would have to be deformed. And all humans are repulsed visually by people who are deformed.

To be considered ugly as a man you need to be sub hmtn.

A genuine sub 5 man is far more repulsive to women. Nevermind a deformed male
 
  • +1
Reactions: Evenalarpermaycry
For them to classify a women to be 'ugly' she would have to be deformed. And all humans are repulsed visually by people who are deformed.

To be considered ugly as a man you need to be sub hmtn.

A genuine sub 5 man is far more repulsive to women. Nevermind a deformed male
You are so brain rotted
 
You really countered my point there
Because it’s retarded, it’s not grounded in reality so there’s no point wasting time disproving it. It’s like saying pigs can fly and expecting people to take you serious
 
Because it’s retarded, it’s not grounded in reality so there’s no point wasting time disproving it. It’s like saying pigs can fly and expecting people to take you serious
You believe being perceived ugly as a man has the same objective looks threshold as a women? Lmao if so idk how you can think im retarded.
 
You believe being perceived ugly as a man has the same objective looks threshold as a women? Lmao if so idk how you can think im retarded.
Thats literally not the point of the post, also I do agree women have a lower threshold for being considered attractive but your examples were way too extreme and obviously not grounded in reality
 
Thats literally not the point of the post, also I do agree women have a lower threshold for being considered attractive but your examples were way too extreme and obviously not grounded in reality
If you agree then ill turn down the exaggeration and repeat my point.

All humans find truly subhuman ugly people repulsive, male or female.

A perceived ugly women falls far closer to that subhuman tier in regards to genetics then the perceived ugly men as in all likleyhood they are objectively much better looking and have the greater genetic quality then the women chosen in this particular study, As the threshold differs.


Hence there was a greater repulsion to the more inferior genetic quality. Which should be expected.
 

Similar threads

Nyrо
Replies
13
Views
67
supremeltn
supremeltn
avenox
Replies
18
Views
121
avenox
avenox
Avillionre
Replies
4
Views
26
bibodude
B
ltnwhiteboy
Replies
11
Views
45
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
D69mo
Replies
19
Views
78
kranerman23123
kranerman23123

Users who are viewing this thread

  • horseman
Back
Top