do you get rape desires

D69mo

D69mo

Eco-Terrorist
Joined
Oct 15, 2024
Posts
5,727
Reputation
8,226
title
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SickendExistence, lenvoalt, price. and 1 other person
Everyone does, same with any sort of dominance as we naturally hunt the prey as a man. But instincts shouldnt always be converted to reality
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: peptidehater22, price., D69mo and 1 other person
Yes, i think it has to do with the fact that i am only able to slay the foid i want nonconsentually :feelswhy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: T-bone123, price. and D69mo
no, your honor
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mecha-Man, price., Mansur and 1 other person
Only of some people
1790814577687
 
yeah I do specifically for @D69mo it’s been on my bucket list for a while and I’m thinking on acting on it soon
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mansur and D69mo
yeah I do specifically for @D69mo it’s been on my bucket list for a while and I’m thinking on acting on it soon
dont be as rough as last time tho okay?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: lenvoalt
It's scientifically proven that rapists have higher test than ur avg man, just tell me ur low test without telling me if u don't get rape desires
 
  • +1
Reactions: D69mo

Similar threads

Lorence
Replies
2
Views
41
couragecel
couragecel
horseman
Replies
20
Views
84
MemorableMoron
MemorableMoron
Nyrо
Replies
13
Views
67
supremeltn
supremeltn
real_rxz
Replies
3
Views
19
real_rxz
real_rxz
C
Replies
42
Views
138
ClackChoopedAsFk
C

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top